Secret Celebrity Gossip #147

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I hope she’s had plenty of lessons since her seminal breakout role cameo in SATC. 😂😂😂

I remember that documentary she made years ago and it was ME ME ME ME AND ME and MYSELF. I can’t believe even then I watched it but I thought what a self absorbed twit she was then
Is that the molly Dineen documentary? Covered the first few months after she left the band. We rewatched it recently and actually, Geri came across really well!

Reactions: 4
Sick to the teeth of the Royals, Charles William Kate Harry the lot of them, they can get in the bin and let's make Britain a republic.
I’m not going to go into a debate. I’m being good with it being Christmas and all. Have a little google on how much the RF bring in every year from tourism and the Dutchy and tit.. plus we would need a head of state that would need to be voted in, we currently have a fucked up government I don’t think a head of state would be any better.. bunch of corrupt bastards.. the end..

… NEXT.

Where’s the gossip come on peeps..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
She had some occasional recording sessions on the gameshow while also maintaining an English Lit A level course as a mature student. That has always been her story, I remember her telling it during the Spice Girls days. It's remained pretty consistent.
In her recent interview she spoke specifically about a story she wrote about a bereaved CHILD being pulled out of school, to be told of her dad's death, and that was EXACTLY what happened to her. She even described how she allegedly felt at the time. She referenced being a child throughout the interview, saying it gave her insight into it blah blah... I wish I could find the interview, I think it was in the Mail or Sun a couple weeks ago. Makes my blood boil. So she studied English lit at 17 in a comprehensive school that she allegedly got a scholarship for, ( I went to that school and am v sceptical she ever attended even briefly)...but yet also studied it in Turkey aged 21, but she does not even have proof of which college or uni she studied at?
I don't believe a word that narcissist has to say. She's probably about 8 years older than what she says as well...haha! Grrr...
I'm gonna stop now on the Gezza side now, I promise : / Just LEAVE it BOB, it's not worth it...haha!

Reactions: 18
He looks so much like Charles there. It’s William who doesn’t look like Charles (taking after his mother).
I find the “James Hewitt is his real dad” talk odd - he has the red hair gene from his mums side, but he is Charles across the eyes and nose.
There is no way they didn't get it checked out as soon as the rumours started. Many seem to forget Diana had several affairs when married to Charles (which makes me laugh when some of her fans conveniently forget and only call out Charles for adultery). I honestly think If he was anyone other than Charles' son, it would either have been revealed when they were demonised by the public after Diana died to get them some support along the lines of...she cheated and got pregnant with another man but they raised him as one of theirs anyway or when all the stuff with Meghan started. If not by them then by someone leaking it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well I hope she’s had plenty of lessons since her seminal breakout role cameo in SATC. 😂😂😂
Lest we forget...

Again...SHE HAS NO bleeping TALENT. This isn't subjective, it's fact.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lest we forget...

Again...SHE HAS NO bleeping TALENT. This isn't subjective, it's fact.
Gosh I remember this being made such a big deal of at the time, and she was running to the press telling everyone she was going to be on the show, and when the episode aired it turned out to be a 2-second appearance because she was so bad they had cut out all her other scenes. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This bleeping woman, I’m no Shane MacGowan fan but I wish she’d cease milking this whole thing and duck OFF.
I was in the supermarket the other day and there she was in the front page of the daily star saying Shane had contacted her from beyond the grave 🙄🫤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sam Ryder is a golden retriever in human form
---
Sam Thompson is also a golden retriever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.