Secret Celebrity Gossip #147

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on pouring that tea. We discussed a lot in the last thread such as Cliff, Tess Daly, the Pogues, the Beatles, Eric Cantona, the list goes on.

As Christmas is a week away our patrons are all set for the season.
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
... Someone was about to spill some tea on Dawn O'porter...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have a niche question please. All the cash of Brooklyn Nine Nine have shared tributes to Captain Holt but I can't find anything from Andy Samberg. Maybe he's too upset atm and it's nothing more. Their partnership is one of my all time faves, and as my teenage daughter loves the show we've watched it numerous times together. I'd hate to think that something had happened between Andy and Andre.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Seems as its so close to Xmas, I figured I'd spread some festive joy!!!

2F7B5FEB00000578-3365835-image-a-18_1450448755790.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Anyone for a song by Rolf Harris in a video he made warning children about sex abuse?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I have a niche question please. All the cash of Brooklyn Nine Nine have shared tributes to Captain Holt but I can't find anything from Andy Samberg. Maybe he's too upset atm and it's nothing more. Their partnership is one of my all time faves, and as my teenage daughter loves the show we've watched it numerous times together. I'd hate to think that something had happened between Andy and Andre.
i had a look too and I don’t think he’s on social media at all - even the lonely island account was inactive with last post dated 2015.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I still miss Paul OGrady 😢
Me too.

I credit Paul with getting my new baby (now an adult) into a fabulous sleeping routine. Whatever we were doing, I always made sure she and I were sitting down for her teatime feed at 5 for his show coming on. Her dad would come home from work after at about six and do her bedtime routine. That kid slept like an angel from around a month old.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I stopped following her on Twitter years ago as I noticed she only replied to people she wanted something from.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Didn't someone she bullied in school write an open letter to her about the abuse she suffered at her hands.? It was awful.Don't come at me I'm not a snowflake or bothered about all the cultural appropriation stuff but her putting O in her name after she married Chris really really irkes me. I feel like she done it a mocking Paddy Irish way. There's a reason for the O to be there in Irish tradition and culture. Mc/Mac, ò and Nic/Nì. Maybe it's because it's her it annoys more than anyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 66
Didn't someone she bullied in school write an open letter to her about the abuse she suffered at her hands.? It was awful.Don't come at me I'm not a snowflake or bothered about all the cultural appropriation stuff but her putting O in her name after she married Chris really really irkes me. I feel like she done it a mocking Paddy Irish way. There's a reason for the O to be there in Irish tradition and culture. Mc/Mac, ò and Nic/Nì. Maybe it's because it's her it annoys more than anyone else.
She did, it was quoted on the last thread I think. Dawn used the woman's experience of bullying at her hands whilst at school as the basis for a novel.

Oh and I agree with the O Porter, completely ridiculous. Either be Dawn Porter or Dawn O'Dowd. Silly woman.

Reactions: 40
Anyone know any of the Spice Girls personally - nice or not?

My inkling would be that they're all pleasant enough apart from Mel B. Hiring a nanny for your kids with the main intention being to shag them, is gross. Also think she was more complicit in the sex tapes than she let on. The Belafonte husband was absolutely horrible.

Her sister Danielle Brown is a dreadful fame chaser. No talent at all just living off the Brown name

I just noticed that the daughter Phoenix uses the Brown name not Gulzar. Has there been a falling out there? Or Brown more marketable? Again daughter seems to have no talent as a celebrity or a model and is just living off mum's name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Don’t get me wrong, Phoenix is a lovely looking girl, but I don’t think she’s model material. She looks more like her Dad than her Mum. Having said that, it’s never stopped kids with famous parents before. Look at Rafferty Law.

Reactions: 36
Don’t get me wrong, Phoenix is a lovely looking girl, but I don’t think she’s model material. She looks more like her Dad than her Mum. Having said that, it’s never stopped kids with famous parents before. Look at Rafferty Law.
Look at all of Mick Jagger's and Rod Stewart's daughters. All of them taking after their unfortunate looking fathers instead of their glamorous mothers :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Look at all of Mick Jagger's and Rod Stewart's daughters. All of them taking after their unfortunate looking fathers instead of their glamorous mothers :D :D
I think him and Penny's boys look bit more like her. Actually the older one looks more like him! Take it back lol

Reactions: 4
Anyone know any of the Spice Girls personally - nice or not?

My inkling would be that they're all pleasant enough apart from Mel B. Hiring a nanny for your kids with the main intention being to shag them, is gross. Also think she was more complicit in the sex tapes than she let on. The Belafonte husband was absolutely horrible.

Her sister Danielle Brown is a dreadful fame chaser. No talent at all just living off the Brown name

I just noticed that the daughter Phoenix uses the Brown name not Gulzar. Has there been a falling out there? Or Brown more marketable? Again daughter seems to have no talent as a celebrity or a model and is just living off mum's name.
A friend is good friends with Andrez Harriott who was in Damage with Jade (Emma's husband). I know he's met Emma a few times, but never asked how he found her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.