Secret Celebrity Gossip #147

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know that about Kylie Minogue. That's VERY disappointing.
I don't mind her generally and actually like some of her songs (not the recent stuff) but can't understand the near deification of her on this thread. I find the thread patron idea a bit cringe. Unpopular opinion, I know..

• Heart
Reactions: 95
I don’t know what it is but he’s always seemed off to me and I don’t know why
He was besties with Paul Walker who liked his girlfriends young. When Paul died I was in a group that put together that his last 3-5 girlfriends (possibly more but that's what we could find) were 16 when he got with them. I wasn't at all surprised when the sanctification of Paul Walker happened because I felt like there was loads more ickiness that was yet to be dug up about him and certain people couldn't let that happen...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't mind her generally and actually like some of her songs (not the recent stuff) but can't understand the near deification of her on this thread. I find the thread patron idea a bit cringe. Unpopular opinion, I know..
DW I also side eye the Paul O'Grady worship, he was amazing for dogs, but very good friends with Cilla, who was a cvunt, I'd side anyone who could continue to be her friend knowing how awful she was to people

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I knew Charles a very long time ago before he was discovered by David Dickinson and am really surprised by all this - he must have really changed through fame.

Tim Wannacott was another Bargain Hunt wrongun but that is a horrible mental image 🤢
What did Tim Wonnacott do? Always found him creepy.

Reactions: 4
Re Kylie and Van Damme, she was single, he was married. He's more disappointing, surely.
I’ve never understood what Kylie saw in him. He’s always come across as a bit creepy to me. Don’t know why.

Reactions: 13
Last Christmas/ Wham is this year’s Christmas no 1. It didnt go to no 1 on its first release and obvs is all the more poignant after we lost George on Christmas Day in 2016 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Minor spice tea... I met them when they came to my school to perform wannabe on the big breakfast. I was 16 and having my careers interview with head of year a foot away from these 5 random slappers having their makeup done in a portokabin. Of course had no clue who they were...Geri was so hideous, she looked about 50 and smirked at me with those evil eyes. The presenter was wearing a school uniform (he was 25 yo male)....
It turns out she wrote a kids book recently about a bereaved child, in the interview to promote it she referenced her own father's death in 1993, and how she was ' pulled out of class at school to be told he'd died' and that was the inspiration for her story.
Bit of an issue, in that in 1993 Geri was 21 Years old. So not being pulled out of school then?
She's such a liar and it infuriated me as I lost my dad that same year as it actually happened in school. So she is definitely a hardcore bullshitter.
Baby spice was nice. I met her couple time after and she was just smiley and polite.
BIB: Geri has always struck me as a real life Alex Forrest, and for love nor money I've never been able to figure out why I've spent most of my life thinking this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love Kylie but as you posted this I feel i can finally say....I don't get the George Michael love on here at all!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
BIB: Geri has always struck me as a real life Alex Forrest, and for love nor money I've never been able to figure out why I've spent most of my life thinking this.
She really is.The way she pursued her Husband is flat out deranged.There has always been something unhinged about her.

Reactions: 21
Didn’t Robbie Williams once call her a ‘demonic child’?
I found it interesting from his documentary when they were going out that he wrote a song about being nobody someday, in a way that he'd almost be happy to go back to anonymity one day. She was so bothered, she could not understand not wanting to be famous and at the time they were being hounded by the press who kept turning up when they were on holidays etc. and Robbie was getting a bit distressed about it all, feeling like he was being hounded. One of the journalists told him that it was Geri giving them the tip, but Robbie said he didn't believe him.... but I did!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
She really is.The way she pursued her Husband is flat out deranged.There has always been something unhinged about her.
There is, and it's that inexorable yearning for fame no matter at what cost.

Got to feel sympathy though for her struggles with bulimia. She was in a meeting with a production team not long after her second album came out - she walked in, saying "You'll have to excuse me guys, I'm having a fat day today". This is when she was at her skinniest.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
OMG you are not wrong. It's something to do with the eyes. I remember Robbie Williams describing her as 'a demonic little girl paying with dolls and a tea set', this was after they dated. Haha. He's a dick for sure, but god she gives me the heebie jeebies!!
She claimed that she studied "theatre and English Literature" for "quite some time" ( probably less than a year) before "the music" and wants to get back into acting. Now that will be utterly scintillating stuff. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.