Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carefree

VIP Member
@Spacemonkey1972 the entire situation is more nuanced than we can go into on a forum and probably always will be, especially given how things transpired and many things are still covered by the official secrets act.

That said, terrorism of all kinds is appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
So who’s the senior royal who’s been named in the Dutch version of the book Endgame as being the one who said they were worried about the skin colour of Meghan’s then unborn baby?
Bit in bold is the key part.

If this is true, it’s not just that they were discussing what the baby might look like (which is fine), but worried about the skin colour, which is a whole other thing.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I am underwhelmed at the photo of Brad Pitt's willy. But hey, thanks to all who enabled me to scrutinise it properly.

• Haha

DollyPlops

I’ve seen Tom Jones live several times due to my mother being a huge fan. I saw him in the 80’s/early 90’s and it was just bizarre. There would be a break in the performance and women would line up with their knickers, which he would examine, wipe his face on and give back.

Not sure if it’s been posted but Elvira/Cassandra Peterson had a grim experience with TJ. I’m not going to repeat it but it’s Google-able.

• Sick

TheRockingReverend

I know I’ll probably get incoming. And maybe I’m biased as I’m married to a veteran. Also I’m not getting into the whole Ireland situation, the rights and wrongs. But the IRA killed innocent people. The 70s and 80s were a frightening time to even be around the forces, be out in large cities and led to bins being removed from many places
I don't want to get into it on here (my father was Royal Engineers bomb disposal and served in NI throughout the 70's - utterly horrific. I've had other family and friends who served in NI, so you can guess my standpoint) but perhaps it would've been better for Shayne to have kept his mouth shut on this. Entertainers and politics hardly mix well together

• Heart

OldTT

My sisi
He’s been pinging my gaydar since it started. I never watched eastenders so didn’t really know him before strictly. When he said last night “I was about to be caught by some very handsome men” or words similar to that I turned to by gay BFF and he was like..OK then Nige”
---
DM are deffo stirring. This is the first scene from a video clip at the bottom of the article where they say he had a huge row with his wife after the Blackpool show
My sister’s friend shagged him years ago. No tea I’m afraid except she mentions it every Saturday night

• Haha

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
Sending you love @kurtCobainsguitar if only I could give you a massive hug in real life as I bloody would! ❤❤
Thank you my darling... I dont come on here to be controversial, rile people up or be a troll... I like to think i make a few humorous comments. I made a mistake with my original comment about Mrs Jones, i apologised and thought that was the end of it... But, there are still people out there that like to dig the claws in. I'll just ignore them and move on cos people like you make my heart soar ❤

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Utterly vile. It seems she fully 'tolerated' his behaviour, but at what cost to her happiness, health, and self esteem? Has she even been able to live a normal life, have a successful career of her own, or was she just cast in the shadows of her cheating husband, who was never home and openly did not care a hoot that she would look like a doormat and a fool. He is hideously ugly and no doubt did all sorts of things with underage girls. The grim bastard. I really can't stand him.
He was always awful to her. They married at 16 because she was pregnant and I suppose she was just so reliant on him and so young she didn't know any better. They lived near my Auntie in Wales and she saw him performing and stuff locally. My Dad whenever he sees TJ on the TV just mutters 'He's not a very nice man'.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
I'm genuinely gutted about Shane's passing. I don't remember hearing Fairytale of New York any specific time but it was always there, like a beacon. It also helped that I felt the sorrow down in my bones and he made me feel proud to be of Irish people, after so many awful things happened in the 80s and 90s.

Rest easy Shane and say hi to Joe for me.
A friend of mine worked in a hotel when he was younger in Dublin where Shane was living at the time and said he was an absolute gentleman. A drinker but never caused trouble and a great tipper. Drink is such a curse.

• Heart

Sickofinstacrap

Chatty Member
I’m a nurse, I’d a parent travel to Africa, get IVF sperm doner, had her baby at 58 years old, baby had a severe cardiac condition and died in the first year. She had no family around her or partner, terrible

• Sad

50sGirl

VIP Member
Oh it'll never beat the time when a Tattle poster that claimed to be a South African randy lesbian computer expert who lived in the Lakes was found to have posted a pic from google of her supposed engagement ring. Clearly 'she' was actually Barry from Rotherham getting off but the couple of hours of posts while that all unfolded were genuinely hilarious. It must have been a couple of years ago now.
OMG I forgot about her/him! Didn’t they used to write a post and then say stuff like “well I’ve gotta go, need to flick my bean!” 😆 Mulholland Drive rings a bell?

• Haha
  • Heart

Millais

Chatty Member
Can’t get over the Krankies being ex swingers!
There’s a bit in the French and Saunders podcast on Audible where Dawn reads out bits of celebrity autobiographies and Jennifer has to guess whose they are. The one that turned out to be the Krankies went into a fair bit of detail about their swinging and how they once drifted out to sea on a boat and didn’t notice because of all the shagging.

• Haha
  • Sick