Secret Celebrity Gossip #145

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget the Caffè Nero after the polenta chips from Jamie Oliver's restaurant.

This place is the best

Reactions: 18
They’re all at it. De Niro for Uber Eats, Samuel L Jackson for Warburtons…
De Niro has done Warburtons too
---
Greggs Back Alley

Reactions: 26
oh my god I love you for this

Reactions: 7
Someone on here said they shagged Greg Davies in the toilets on their birthday, and afterwards he bought them some polenta chips… you missed on a right good laugh

Someone correct me if I’ve missed anything and what not
I would LOVE it if it was Greg Davies or one of his comedian pals who posted all that, could see them all having a laugh about it

Reactions: 16
This has really stopped me in my tracks, what a loss, always really admired him, seemed a really decent bloke and such a talent. Fuck.

Reactions: 19
gregg’s back alley is my absolute favourite bit of gossip from this year. I laughed so much at everyone’s comments. It was the best couple of days on this thread.
Oh it'll never beat the time when a Tattle poster that claimed to be a South African randy lesbian computer expert who lived in the Lakes was found to have posted a pic from google of her supposed engagement ring. Clearly 'she' was actually Barry from Rotherham getting off but the couple of hours of posts while that all unfolded were genuinely hilarious. It must have been a couple of years ago now.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.