Secret Celebrity Gossip #144

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the strange name chat , I'm watching a house makeover on HGTV and the male homeowner is called Antwanne :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Charley’s lost him as she found him. He was in a long term relationship when he began dating her. Karma always has a way of coming back and biting you on the arse, just a shame there’s kids involved
Didn't know that but yep, most of the time an affair was involved, what they did to others then gets done to them.

Reactions: 7
She's been doing this most of her career. Must have been at least half a dozen times the same controversy has come out.

Mathew Knowles back in the destinys child dats obsessed with Beyonce being the lightest in the group.
He came right out and said that was why her career benefited, unlike Kelly who has darker skin. It got to Kelly for a while but seemingly it was Tina (Beyonce's mum) who told her to be proud of herself and who she was. Just a shame she couldn't get through to Beyonce the same way.
---
My favourite Beyoncé conspiracy theory is that she's actually an Italian woman who changed race 😂
Or she's is older than she claims to be and is actually Solange's mother. That's been doing the rounds for years as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s left us hanging. I hope she hasn’t paid for the divorce stuff. Just spill the tea woman! Watch it be someone I’ve never heard of.
I looked at their previous posts and they all seem to be about Eddie Hearn…so my bets are it’s about him!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I looked at their previous posts and they all seem to be about Eddie Hearn…so my bets are it’s about him!
well spotted. Tho isnt Eddie involved with a female boxer who he manages. It was mentioned some time ago.

Reactions: 3
Careful @ItsDatCuw …he’s always watching us and if you’re not careful, you’ll be going in that blender 😱
---

Dammit, I really should read through a thread fully before I comment ffs…although great minds and all that!
If Cliff strikes, I promise to leave a clue for Tattle so you’ll know who the killer is.

A6047751-9BE2-4B81-B441-184E18FFC95E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.