Secret Celebrity Gossip #144

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mail are more interested in Lawrence Fox cheating on Billie Piper than Honeysuckle's ex husband's sudden death. Died unexpectedly is often a euphemism for died by suicide.
Indeed that’s their angle!

Yes, or drugs and alcohol. Then again he was 60 which is about the age when things can start catching up with a person even if not indulging in them right at that moment.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s a Lauren Harris harries whatever her name is the one currently on her death bed, it’s original you know. Can’t get artwork like that anywhere else lol 😂

I think it’s meant to be Elvis lol 😂

Looking at the price of her “art” £17.50 is cheap.. here are a few favourites of mine.. particularly the man with his wonky ass out 🤭🤣
---
Best one yet.. 🤣 don’t know where she gets her inspiration from… View attachment 2595682
Wtf Lauren! Have a word with yourself.
---
Indeed that’s their angle!

Yes, or drugs and alcohol. Then again he was 60 which is about the age when things can start catching up with a person even if not indulging in them right at that moment.
I didn’t realise he was that much older than her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it her own picture or from a photoshoot where they have edited her?
It’s a photo approved by her. Apparently she has tight control over every photo taken of her- I was reading on Reddit this morning.

Reactions: 5
It’s a photo approved by her. Apparently she has tight control over every photo taken of her- I was reading on Reddit this morning.

She caused her own Streisand Effect though by trying to ban that really unflattering Glasto pic.

Reactions: 9
I don't know what to make of it, tbh.

As such a proud, African American woman who has gone to great lengths to highlight her heritage and ancestry, this is so bleeping weird...
She's been doing this most of her career. Must have been at least half a dozen times the same controversy has come out.

Mathew Knowles back in the destinys child days obsessed with Beyonce being the lightest in the group.

It was on Twitter he had one but who knows? This is a list of them from Google:

1. Manchester United footballer Ryan Giggs had an extramarital affair with
Big Brother star Imogen Thomas which lasted for 7 months. Giggs is believed
to have now confessed all to his wife but the injunction still remains in
place.

2. British comedian/actor David Schneider is said to have a keen interest in
BDSM and has made several visits to spanking establishments to engage in the
spanking/whipping of women. His wife is not believed to know.

3. TV chef Gordon Ramsay is said to have sexually harassed one female
employee and sacked a male employee for no reason. The man is alleging age
discrimination. He is still owed wages by Ramsay.

4. British actor Hugh Bonneville (Downton Abbey, Doctor Who) paid £195 for
the services of prostitute Helen Wood. Helen Wood is the high profile
prostitute who received much tabloid coverage last year over her involvement
in a sex session with footballer Wayne Rooney. Wood is said to have used a
sex toy on Bonneville.
I skimread this as "Rooney is said to have used a sex toy on Bonneville" and choked on my steak frites. £195 isn't much for a prostitute, really.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'm still catching up on everything but is Colin Montgomerie now known as Katie?

David Scheider isn't Ross from Friends surely?!

Reactions: 1
I don't know what to make of it, tbh.

As such a proud, African American woman who has gone to great lengths to highlight her heritage and ancestry, this is so bleeping weird...
And where are the Gen z lot screaming about "cUlTuRaL Appropriation!!!!!"

Reactions: 11
Cliff's got quite a nice tone to his voice, it's pleasant enough. Cilla on the other hand...well, she did sound really good on this demo of Step Inside Love, of course composed by the genius that is Paul McCartney. Then she slowly "progressed" into the nasal shouty singer that we all know and "love"...

I have to admit it, being the age I am, I am really fond of Wired for sound, It's so funny and, * takes deep breath*..christ, here we go..

I just don't have the heart🙈🙈🙈🙈

I'm so sorry 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.