Secret Celebrity Gossip #144

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit it, being the age I am, I am really fond of Wired for sound, It's so funny and, * takes deep breath*..christ, here we go..

I just don't have the heart🙈🙈🙈🙈

I'm so sorry 🤣🤣
My Dad said Wired for Sound was the only decent thing Cliff ever did. Other than that he thought he was a tosser.

My Mum had the video of that Heathcliff musical or whatever he was in and Dad hid it in the back of a cupboard so he wouldn't have to sit through it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's sad, especially for their child. I hope it doesn't send Honeysuckle into a spiral.
She seems to be doing theatre at the moment. I saw her only about 3 weeks ago, touring in the 'Calendar Girls' musical. She was very good.

Reactions: 4
I'm still catching up on everything but is Colin Montgomerie now known as Katie?

David Scheider isn't Ross from Friends surely?!
Different Colin Montgomerie :) The one with the injunction is a Scottish professional golfer.

1701118679262.jpeg

Reactions: 3
My Dad said Wired for Sound was the only decent thing Cliff ever did. Other than that he thought he was a tosser.

My Mum had the video of that Heathcliff musical or whatever he was in and Dad hid it in the back of a cupboard so he wouldn't have to sit through it again 😂
My mum was a huge Cliff fan even she thinks Heathcliff was tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I mentioned a few weeks ago I'd bought the kindle version of a book about a sports masseuse who "massaged" a lot of famous people. I'm 2 chapters in and she's a busy lass!!

Anyway one was a higher colleague at a hospital in London when she was starting out. Slim, grey hair, geeky, very shy, came on her tummy because he was over giddy......but then she mentioned it being crazy seeing him on TV all the time when Covid happened. My first thought was Chris Witty 😭

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I have to admit it, being the age I am, I am really fond of Wired for sound, It's so funny and, * takes deep breath*..christ, here we go..

I just don't have the heart🙈🙈🙈🙈

I'm so sorry 🤣🤣
Oh my god...."just don't have the heart" was my guilty pleasure when it was released...I think 1989. I loved the video too and all the backing dancers he had. Cringe.....but the song is a banger!

Little did I know that he would become a dark overload and criminal mastermind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
His moves and white suit are on point. I'm getting flashbacks to dancing to this at Pontins in Prestatyn!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I didn't have a clue about skin bleaching and discussions about things like hydroquinone till I started reading skincare forums (most of them are US-centric). Some ingredients are banned or hard to purchase so a lot buy them from Indian pharmacies, or did, it's been a while.

I actually thought that picture was of Lily Allen! :LOL:

Reactions: 1
That’s one of my guilty pleasures as well. I love the “woo-oohs” in the middle of that song.

I recognise one of the backing dancers as Bradley Walsh’s wife
“Woo-ooh” = the last sound Cliff’s victims make.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.