Secret Celebrity Gossip #143

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am hearing that the venue put up super high barriers to stop people getting in without tickets and they blocked the air conditioning to the venue. That’s serious tit if true.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So another scumbag who’s been getting away with it for years? 😡 😡 POS!
They ALL get away with it. It is the culture — men will do and say whatever they want until they are caught. It takes brave women to come forward and confront their abusers. And, unfortunately, society tends not to believe them when they come forward, saying they asked for it because they dressed or acted a certain way. No one “asks” for this. No one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It's all a bit much eh, putting hits out on folks just so you can get to no.1 in the charts, good grief.
It wasn't just for personal chart success, it was also about money and the survival of Bad Boy.

Biggie was leaving and wanted ownership of his own music. P Daddy gave his artists slave contacts and a rogering, with Biggie gone, those abused slaves would have followed him thus impacting Bad Boy.

Psycho Daddy couldn't let that slide, after he had Biggie killed, he found a new level of success which he never would've had; raked in millions exploiting Biggie's death and music, he also had a replacement lined up who sounded a bit like him. 😲

Another victim who he met at 17/18, then was jailed at 20 after P Daddy set him up over the club shooting with JLow.

No doubt in my mind that he was involved in the murder of Biggie.

That Hip Hop gay mafia don is evil.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Same. They're even trying to invade my TikTok feed, despite me constantly clicking "Not Interested." :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️
it occurs that I dont think I have ever knowingly actually heard any of her music as far as I am aware. the impression i get is that she does folkish pop and sings mostly about her old boyfriends lol

Reactions: 7
My mum was a teacher. In the 80's she was always having chairs thrown at her and at one point had a knife held to her throat. This stuff isn't new. The vast majority of those issues were Neurodiverse children whose needs hadn't been recognised and I'd put money on the same thing being true today. Fortunately these days there are fewer weapons (well, in school at least, sadly not outside).
Adding my 2 cents to this discussion: I work in a school and I think kids are definitely more cocky and entitled than they used to be like even the 'nice' kids have an edge of attitude. It's not helped by parents supporting their behaviour. For example in my school a girl in year 9 told a teacher 'I don't respect you' so he rang her parents to discuss it and they said 'well we've discussed it and decided we don't respect you either.' Another parent doesn't allow her child to attend detention at all because he has special educational needs but imo those needs don't warrant him not learning to take the consequences of his actions. This is what teachers are up against.
Buuut I will say that by the time the majority of them get to year 11 and beyond they're a lot more mature and pleasant. It's the year 8s and 9s especially who are little shits 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s ridiculous to call a single woman who enjoys dating, a “floozy” (that word does make me laugh though 😆)
But I do think the same about TS as I do about Clooney and DiCaprio, and several other male celebs.
That there are a lot showmances going on.
These things are not only used to hide a person’s sexuality; they’re pretty good PR too!
I’ll never be convinced that Hiddleswift was anything other than a particularly badly played out stunt 😂
Swiddle is a much better mash up

Reactions: 1
I work in a school and the problem is usually the parents. They moan about everything, often mostly petty stuff and now we have things like Google Classroom, Seesaw etc it’s means they are able to contact teachers 24/7.

Reactions: 9
New thread right here:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.