Secret Celebrity Gossip #143

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That might not have long to go either. Old tweets have popped up with him going on about women only being breeders, slating people who are fat and ugly as well as using the R-word.

Saying that she stayed with Matt even knowing what he had said/done. It reportedly only ended because he got bored and was supposedly heard slating her by someone.
I would be surprised if either relationship was legitimate anyway.

Reactions: 10
That might not have long to go either. Old tweets have popped up with him going on about women only being breeders, slating people who are fat and ugly as well as using the R-word.

Saying that she stayed with Matt even knowing what he had said/done. It reportedly only ended because he got bored and was supposedly heard slating her by someone.
It’s crazy, I’ve seen on social media some of her fans are saying it was a long time ago and he was young when he said those things (fair enough), but some (not all!) of her fans are then also not only defending, but downplaying the things that he said, acting like he’s some adorable puppy.

It’s so weird. It’s like if they’re a fan of hers they have to love everything, even dumb things like that, connected to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have questions.. why was that girl constantly holding her hand over her eye? was she related to the singer Gabrielle??
---

to be fair as a huge Bowie fan i have been surprised at the number of ppl I have met over the yrs who claim not to have heard of him
---

i saw that pic and thought my god George Michael looks a bit rough
I was born in the 80s and the only reason I knew about him was my mum is a massive fan, especially of the Ziggy years. A lot of my friends had no clue who he was which I think was down to the fact he stopped releasing stuff meant for the charts in the 90s and instead did stuff he wanted to do and experimented knowing it would only be for a select audience. Then he stopped touring and recording in the early 00s because he got ill and most seemed to think that was it for him and he was more or less seen as a nostalgia thing. That was why it was such a huge shock when he brought out The Next Day in 2013. No one knew it was coming and even the media who usually heard whispers didn't have a clue until the press release was sent out.

Reactions: 16
I like The 1975 but Matt really does comes across most of the time as a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Taylor Swift plays up to her image as it keeps her relevant with angst ridden teen girls.
Not just teens. I was once 'threatened' by a woman in her 30s/40s because I dared to comment on a Perez Hilton post that I preferred her older stuff to the newer music. I was told she was gonna come find me and slit my throat for daring to bully her Taylor like that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Not just teens. I was once 'threatened' by a woman in her 30s/40s because I dared to comment on a Perez Hilton post that I preferred her older stuff to the newer music. I was told she was gonna come find me and slit my throat for daring to bully her Taylor like that.
That’s awful Shellie, what is wrong with people.

Reactions: 9
That’s awful Shellie, what is wrong with people.
I was stunned for a moment then started laughing at the fact she called me a bully then in the next breath threatened me. I wasn't the only one she did it to either...anyone who didn't ass-kiss Taylor got the same treatment.

Reactions: 10
P Diddy has settled his lawsuit. It doesn't say how much the settlement was but I bet it was a few million. This screams to me that P Diddy has something to hide and he didn't want it to be revealed in court

Reactions: 31
P Diddy has settled his lawsuit. It doesn't say how much the settlement was but I bet it was a few million. This screams to me that P Diddy has something to hide and he didn't want it to be revealed in court
I wonder whether it will cover her security for years?

Reactions: 11
I wonder whether it will cover her security for years?
She settled very quickly so was she only doing it for the money? If she said he did these things then surely she would have wanted to have her say in court and for the opportunity for the evidence to be heard. No matter what I think his reputation has been tarnished further

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The only outcome in a civil case would be money, so why not settle and not have to put herself and her children through a trial? Diddy appears to be shitting his pants, he mistakenly thought no one would believe her.

Reactions: 32
I think it’s ridiculous to call a single woman who enjoys dating, a “floozy” (that word does make me laugh though 😆)
But I do think the same about TS as I do about Clooney and DiCaprio, and several other male celebs.
That there are a lot showmances going on.
These things are not only used to hide a person’s sexuality; they’re pretty good PR too!
I’ll never be convinced that Hiddleswift was anything other than a particularly badly played out stunt 😂

Reactions: 17
I’d need a whole thread! It’s just the entitlement and complete absence of any responsibility or acceptance that there are consequences for poor decisions. It feels like young people exist in their own mini worlds and thinking about anyone other than “self” is an offensive and alien concept. It’s hard to describe but I’m sure it’s going to have a huge effect.
People have been saying the next generation were going to be duck ups for years. The roaring 20s were evil, greasers in the 50s, free love in the 60s. I'm Gen X and we were apparently disaffected/nihilistic/the prosac generation. Millennials got it in the neck for being snowflakes. Now Gen Z are getting the same treatment. The world keeps turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m not au fait with what Gen they are but i currently teach in a secondary school. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that once the majority of them are expected to become functioning members of society - we are royally fucked (and I wish I was joking 😕)
my observation of Gen Z (I’m in my thirties which I guess makes me a millennial?)

is that they aren’t a generation of people focused on self so much as they aren’t as willing to take crap as much. Especially the women and girls. They are calling men out who grope them in public, calling out inappropriate behaviour in the workplace, leaving bad relationships sooner. They are demanding fairer treatment at work or leaving. It’s like social media networks have empowered them to stand up for themselves in ways people haven’t before. I’m all for it, I’d wish I’d been like that more in my younger days.

I took so much crap from men, laughed off uncomfortable experiences, because of internalised misogyny that made me convince myself I should be flattered by any attention from men. That I should prioritise not making them uncomfortable at my expense.

and the young men feel much less sexist and misogynistic. It still happens, inevitably - but it feels like gen z boys and men aren’t being squeamish about body hair or periods as much. They are more emotionally intelligent. They know what consent is as a concept which, when I was at school/Uni - I don’t think many boys did. At all.

if you teach at a school, then you’re surrounded by teens. Maybe they come across as idiots to you, but most teenagers are idiots. That doesn’t mean they won’t grow to be fully functioning adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
It’s crazy, I’ve seen on social media some of her fans are saying it was a long time ago and he was young when he said those things (fair enough), but some (not all!) of her fans are then also not only defending, but downplaying the things that he said, acting like he’s some adorable puppy.

It’s so weird. It’s like if they’re a fan of hers they have to love everything, even dumb things like that, connected to her.
Which is interesting, considering it was almost certainly another group of her "fans" who went back 10+ years through his twitter in the hope of finding something incriminating.

I'd never heard of him before this and I'm not really a Taylor fan so I'm not invested here but it was years ago and he doesn't seem to have made similar tweets or expressed similar ideas more recently so I don't see the big deal.

Those people who trawl back through years of social media as soon as anyone gets a bit of public attention hoping to find something "problematic" for a gotcha are pathetic freaks and their behaviour should not be encouraged.

Reactions: 8
Re: puffy diddy p

I have an unfounded totally made up in my head theory that he had his friend Biggie killed. Too much of a coincidence that his career skyrocketed after his death
Puff having Biggie killed has been spoken about for YEARS. I think even 50 has a song outright stating Puff knows who shot him (but you know what he's ACTUALLY saying: that Puff set it up); there are other rappers who have eluded to his involvement too. Allegedly, according to Biggie's bodyguard, Biggie was going to leave Bad Boy for a much better deal with another label (I think he claims Biggie was going to take several other artists with him) which would lose Puff millions.

It's been years since I read all the rumours about that night but, IIRC, supposedly there are witnesses who saw Puffy with the alleged shooter several times that night and he then refused to share a car with Biggie which apparently was strange for him. He then didn't cooperate with the investigation, though not many would have in his situation, guilty or not.
---
All you high school staff, I doff my cap. Genuinely. I worked in secondary, not teaching but in an assistant type role and nothing ever came as a surprise to me. I couldn’t do it. I left to work in a SN school AS Class, that had its challenges, but compared to the secondary it was delightful.
I have a relative who is a school bus driver and she used to love her job but now it's hell. The last 4-5 years have been beyond horrendous for her. There is zero support for drivers or educators anymore. The future is doomed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Puff having Biggie killed has been spoken about for YEARS. I think even 50 has a song outright stating Puff knows who shot him (but you know what he's ACTUALLY saying: that Puff set it up); there are other rappers who have eluded to his involvement too. Allegedly, according to Biggie's bodyguard, Biggie was going to leave Bad Boy for a much better deal with another label (I think he claims Biggie was going to take several other artists with him) which would lose Puff millions.

It's been years since I read all the rumours about that night but, IIRC, supposedly there are witnesses who saw Puffy with the alleged shooter several times that night and he then refused to share a car with Biggie which apparently was strange for him. He then didn't cooperate with the investigation, though not many would have in his situation, guilty or not.
nothing would surprise me anymore tbh. Celeb world seems to be full of cloak and dagger. Full of people/narcs putting on a good side for display while being utterly tit in private.
---
I’ve been reading/hearing nasty things about Diddy for years, everyone in the industry has distanced themselves from him. I expect more to come out about how he treated Kim Porter, I remember a story that he broke her nose on a yacht in front of several people. The yacht had a mini hospital on it for plastic surgery and he flew someone out to fix her face and she recovered onboard. Also that he raped the male rapper Loon, and abused Usher when he was young.
When he was dating Cassie there were many stories about him forcing her to give his mates and hangers on blowjobs.
He’s finished 🤞
IMG_0258.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If he really is going to be giving it up, is his body going to be able to cope since he has smoked so long and so much
I know someone who gave up after 20+ years and it triggered off a whole major mental health episode….I was really shocked by all the withdrawal effects as weed is always played out as a bit harmless and should be legalised.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know someone who gave up after 20+ years and it triggered off a whole major mental health episode….I was really shocked by all the withdrawal effects as weed is always played out as a bit harmless and should be legalised.
He’s still going to be doing weed, he’ll just take edibles instead.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.