Secret Celebrity Gossip #143

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Zac Efron isn’t looking well again..,
i don’t know if i would say that he doesn’t look well, more than the jaw surgery he had is becoming more and more noticeable:

i know all the comments are about his obvious steroid use for that movie though, which i’m not gonna argue with!

Reactions: 21
When did he have the surgery? Cause his down to earth documentaries he had the whole beard thing working for him so was it just hiding it?

Reactions: 6
I hope he is OK as he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I broken my jaw in my late teens and it drastically changed my face shape for years, so I hope that it is, rather than steroids.

Reactions: 16
i don’t know if i would say that he doesn’t look well, more than the jaw surgery he had is becoming more and more noticeable:

i know all the comments are about his obvious steroid use for that movie though, which i’m not gonna argue with!
How did he shatter his jaw? Anyone know I saw it but didn’t read it.

Reactions: 3
I don't believe Zac's jaw injury story, what it's affected his lips, eyes etc as well? More likely he's just had botched surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He got jaw surgery because he wanted a part in a superhero movie at least that was the rumour anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't believe Zac's jaw injury story, what it's affected his lips, eyes etc as well? More likely he's just had botched surgery
i honestly think his eyes are affected by the bloating of his face/cheeks - which is likely more steroid use. he’s bulked up massively for that movie and i can’t imagine that he did it in a healthy way.

his lips are another thing though 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Anton Danyluk from love Island has the exact same bloated looking face and funny wee eyes. It's steroid bloat.

Reactions: 26
Coming in hot with some IAC tea… looks like rumours may be true about Frankie Dettori (sp) going into the jungle.. he’s currently in Oz!

I worked for Emirates back in the day, we used to get the flight manifests through daily! I could’ve made a fortune off the red tops during the Jordan/ Peter Andre era!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Coming in hot with some IAC tea… looks like rumours may be true about Frankie Dettori (sp) going into the jungle.. he’s currently in Oz!

I worked for Emirates back in the day, we used to get the flight manifests through daily! I could’ve made a fortune off the red tops during the Jordan/ Peter Andre era!!
I liked him when he was on a question of sport with ally mcCoist. They were the best episodes

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When did he have the surgery? Cause his down to earth documentaries he had the whole beard thing working for him so was it just hiding it?
Loved that series. He really does seem like a decent guy.

I agree, I don’t buy the marble countertop story, I think it’s steroids ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He does seem lovely and ‘down to earth’ but I think it’s definitely down to steroid abuse, the marble story was ridiculous. Also lots of blinds about him when he was trying to make it in Hollywood like a lot of child stars I guess.

Reactions: 15
Loved that series. He really does seem like a decent guy.

I agree, I don’t buy the marble countertop story, I think it’s steroids ☹
I don't buy it either, was trying to do a time line in my head but just doesn't ring true really.
He does seem lovely and ‘down to earth’ but I think it’s definitely down to steroid abuse, the marble story was ridiculous. Also lots of blinds about him when he was trying to make it in Hollywood like a lot of child stars I guess.
Some of the blinds supposed to be about him are a horrific read. Really truly awful and I really hope they're wrong.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
i’ve never forgotten him getting into a fight with some random guy on skid row when he was apparently “just visiting” there. anyone who has ever been to la knows you don’t “just visit” skid row. i think he had a pretty rough time of it in his early 20s in particular.

he does seem a decent enough guy and i’m glad for him that this film is getting oscar buzz already (career validation obviously means a lot to ex child stars) but i also worry about him a bit.

• Heart
I don't buy it either, was trying to do a time line in my head but just doesn't ring true really.

Some of the blinds supposed to be about him are a horrific read. Really truly awful and I really hope they're wrong.
What are the blinds? 🙁

———

Aside from the broken jaw story, he’s definitely had cosmetic work done on his jaw and lips at the very least and, as others have said, also possibly suffering from steroid bloat. He was so naturally handsome only a short time ago, and as for people (not on Tattle) saying “he’s just aged” - he’s only 36 years old! This look is not due to “aging”.

• Heart
What are the blinds? 🙁

———

Aside from the broken jaw story, he’s definitely had cosmetic work done on his jaw and lips at the very least and, as others have said, also possibly suffering from steroid bloat. He was so naturally handsome only a short time ago, and as for people (not on Tattle) saying “he’s just aged” - he’s only 36 years old! This look is not due to “aging”.
Yes, what are the blinds? 😬 Eeek

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.