Secret Celebrity Gossip #141

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It may have been an all natural pregnancy but the odds are teeny. Probably used a donor egg. This is usually the case when a woman gives birth in her 50s.
I’ve heard that right before menopause, it’s not uncommon for women to experience one last natural surge of fertility? Something to do with ovaries becoming more stimulated because of the hormones changes.

Reactions: 18
As someone who hasn't had kids - yet - - Vicks having a second at 51 makes me hopeful. Ideally I'd like to have one in the next five years but I'd still take one at that age. (Not David Mitchell though. Sorry, not sorry 🙈)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My biggest regret in life is never going to see George Michael live….
It is mine as well. I asked my hubby many times over ther years if i could see George and he kept putting me off by saying next time. When I wanted to see pink 4 years ago I reminded him of this and said what would happen if she was no longer around and you wouldn't let me go. The next day I was greeted with tickets for wembley bless him so the guilt trip worked. I am seeing Fast Love next week but it will not be the same

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It is mine as well. I asked my hubby many times over ther years if i could see George and he kept putting me off by saying next time. When I wanted to see pink 4 years ago I reminded him of this and said what would happen if she was no longer around and you wouldn't let me go. The next day I was greeted with tickets for wembley bless him so the guilt trip worked. I am seeing Fast Love next week but it will not be the same
"Wouldn't let you go"??? 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve heard that right before menopause, it’s not uncommon for women to experience one last natural surge of fertility? Something to do with ovaries becoming more stimulated because of the hormones changes.
I can't have children, but definitely feel more broody now than I ever did before. It's been hitting hard too as would love to have. Adoption/fostering was never an option.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
You are correct. Its called 'the final fling of the ovaries'. Happened to me : I conceived a multiple pregnancy and went straight into menopause.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I loved tha
Same here, love our BBC2 Monday nights.
I do dislike those hideous cream court shoes she wears with almost everything and her wardrobe choices are questionable given she must get a wardrobe budget.

I await seeing her blossom at the connecting wall.
I loved that time during her last pregnancy that for some reason there was a cake brought on (celebrating 100 episodes maybe?) and she proceeded to horse her way through the entire thing 😂 attagirl!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah Its the same as Kieran
No, it’s the Irish for Kieran,meant to be pronounced Keer-awn.
---
You are correct. Its called 'the final fling of the ovaries'. Happened to me : I conceived a multiple pregnancy and went straight into menopause.
I went through menopause a few years back but weirdly felt like I ovulated a year ago and had a ‘normal’ period 2 weeks later. Had to get it investigated as post menopausal bleeding can have sinister causes but they found no reason for it. Only one doc admitted that it may have been one last normal period. If I had conceived I would have been 50 having a baby.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.