Secret Celebrity Gossip #141

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Six thread patrons - it was quite rightly pointed out that we didn’t have any female patrons. Welcome Kylie, Julie and Dolly to the tattle hall of fame.
In the last thread we discussed loads but it could be summed up with polenta chips.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Does anyone else randomly think of Stephen Gately and then get really sad that he died? Or is it just me?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
All this talk of Greg Davies (and my god I would climb him like a tree)... But has anyone mentioned Julian Barratt 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Six thread patrons - it was quite rightly pointed out that we didn’t have any female patrons. Welcome Kylie, Julie and Dolly to the tattle hall of fame.
In the last thread we discussed loads but it could be summed up with polenta chips.
Just want to say, you always do such a sweet job of starting a new thread and keeping everyone happy with the thread patrons pictures!

If I was in your shoes, I’d get the to the point of saying, “f*ck it, have some polenta chips everyone, carry on gossiping“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I thought polenta was kind of like porridge. How do you make chips out of it?

Jamie Oliver, if you're reading, put your fat tongue away and go help your wife with childcare.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am I the only one who hates that gross patchy beard Keanu has insisted on for the past decade? Just do a mustache, dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we also give a shout out to Greg Davies and @jumpmoon for being the absolute stars of thread #140. Gone but never forgotten. 🫡
don’t put dirt on my grave just yet sis I’m still here lol
google Searches for polenta chips up by 4000% this week. What a legacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.