Secret Celebrity Gossip #141

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Ciarán (pr. keer-AWN) is the correct spelling and pronunciation. Kieran (pr. keer-un) is the anglicisation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
51 is quite an age to have a natural pregnancy isn't it? I admire the fact that she and her husband David Mitchell keep their private lives under wraps. Barbara and June though, their daughters, sound like two 1950's schoolgirls.
It may have been an all natural pregnancy but the odds are teeny. Probably used a donor egg. This is usually the case when a woman gives birth in her 50s.

Reactions: 17
The man is a god. Not meaning to be cruel, but I am I guess, I don’t get his and his partner’s set up. She’s punching so far above her weight in that one.
I feel the same about Tommy Fleetwood and his wife. I’m sure they’re very happy but I just don’t understand them together

Reactions: 1
Cry Baby era Johnny Depp was heartbreakingly beautiful to 10 year old me. 2023 Johnny Depp is the kind of bloke who if he offered to buy you a a drink you'd be all 'thanksbutIhaveaboyfriendandmyfriendsarewaitingformegottagonowokaybye' and then scoot on out of there.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It may have been an all natural pregnancy but the odds are teeny. Probably used a donor egg. This is usually the case when a woman gives birth in her 50s.
Probably a good chance VCM had her eggs frozen years ago, she would have had the cash for that, she's won millions playing poker alone!

Reactions: 15
Victoria Coren Mitchell has announced she’s had another baby! She’s 51!
I’m 52, had my last baby 24 years ago, and this has bigtime put the fear up me. Which I swear is the only thing that will ever go up me ever, ever again. Ever. Good on her, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Friend of mine had a scan recently, is early 50s, and was told both her ovaries are still functioning and that she had indeed just ovulated. Gave her a shock and a new appreciation for contraception. The doc said it was possible to become pregnant but going to term much less likely.

Reactions: 26
Cry Baby era Johnny Depp was heartbreakingly beautiful to 10 year old me. 2023 Johnny Depp is the kind of bloke who if he offered to buy you a a drink you'd be all 'thanksbutIhaveaboyfriendandmyfriendsarewaitingformegottagonowokaybye' and then scoot on out of there.
He looks like he smells of stale smoke, greasy hair and hangover breath

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
GL is TINY. Teeny tiny, I was completely surprised to find he's not much taller than me (5foot 2). And he's very slim.

EDIT: I have just googled and am amazed to find he's listed as being 5 foot 10. WUT?!? He must have been standing in a ditch when I was stood beside him then, I genuinely wouldn't have put him at much taller than 5' 6" !
oh hells, no. If you’re wrong, I’m wrong too. He ran past me once outside Euston station, and he was around my height, for sure
(I’m 5 5)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Or a menopause baby. Many ladies get caught out thinking their periods have finally stopped and turns out it's a pregnancy.

I am her age and the idea of having a teenager in the house when I'm 70 puts the fear of god in me. Best contraception ever.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.