Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
The term “celebrity” seems pretty objective. There’s a lot of “stop talking about this person I’m not interested in them” on here at the moment and it’s a bit silly as you can just scroll past the stuff you’re not interested in. I don’t think the subject of abused kids should be discussed here as it’s meant to be light hearted and that just brings an awful downer on the conversation, but policing which people qualify as a celebrity or not isnt really on. Nobody is going to have brand new gossip on A listers like Tom Cruise or Jen An because it’s all already out there on the internet and has been discussed several threads back. A listers are now keeping their private lives a secret because it’s too easy to be caught out. Similarly, it’s easier with social media etc to control the narrative of what’s out there and being said about them. So to the posters asking people not to talk about the kardashians/big brother/Geordie Shore/reality celebs, what celebrity gossip are you contributing to this thread and what tea can you personally spill?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Very traditional

VIP Member
I don't know what you mean by emotional affair ? Did they distance before they got physical ?
I had an emotional affair many years ago when I was with a former partner. Basically I got too close with a work colleague to the point where we spent all our breaks and lunches together, talked every evening, texted constantly and developed feelings for each other but it didn’t progress any further than that as I wouldn’t cross the line physically. I actually think it was worse than a physical affair as I literally thought about him constantly and put no effort in to my actual relationship for a good 6 months As my heart and mind where elsewhere. Eventually I split up with my actual partner and ended up with the emotional affair guy and it was a disaster 🤣 Now though i think I’d be more hurt if my current partner had an emotional connection with someone than if they were physical with them

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Absolutely. Very similar.

Further googling reveals I’m not the first person to have noticed this and the organisers have said publicly she never won: I did find this, which if true might explain the lack of childhood information, although the high school she supposedly went to was private, which doesn’t fit well with this bio:

“When she arrived in London she posed as a celebrity "It" girl from a rich American family. In a documentary series, Filthy Rich: Daddy's Girls, she claimed to come from a moneyed family who lived in a security-screened Hollywood mansion. In fact, she was raised - mainly by her single mother - in a three-bedroom bungalow in an ordinary suburb of Los Angeles called Hacienda Heights. Her father was a used-car salesman who split from her mother when Caprice was five. Penniless Valerie Bourret was arrested on charges of credit-card theft; she had hatched a plot to defraud retailers with a young male accomplice and was given three years' probation.”

I feel I’m about as much of a Caprice expert as anyone now.

• Haha
  • Wow

lamaitresse

VIP Member
You lot are mad. After a few series in, Big Brother contestants became more PR-savvy and more aware they may have a "brand" with an eye on magazine deals, advertisements, reality shows, that's when I lost interest.

It was always about Celebrity Big Brother for me. Probably the best ever series was when Brigitte Nielsen was in it (Caprice Bourret as well, I think?) and the producers tried to provoke a confrontation by sneaking Jackie Stallone in. Or "Brackie". And they actually got on really well.

Also Pete Burns (RIP) and Michael Barrymore, both being insomniacs and bitching about everyone else in the middle of the night.

It's Celeb BB I miss.

(Yes I know Big Brother isn't welcome on this thread, but surely the Celeb spinoff is) :p

• Heart
  • Haha

GeordieLass

I know Glyn Wise from BB7 is now a right wing born again Christian activist. Which came as a huge surprised because he used to be a gay Welsh nationalist im sure?
im boiling an egg for the very first time , arwoo! aww man older c4 big brother was fab!

• Haha
  • Heart

BasilRathbon

Wow, I love Calum Best.

Arrogant or not, I’d let him take me back to his flat and do all sorts of wonderful things..
A mate of mine used to slag off Calum Best and say he was only famous because of who his dad is.

I'd reply "well you could say the same about Jesus".

• Haha
  • Heart

Came for the comments

Chatty Member
So Caprice is older man let’s move on!! Obviously there’s not gonna be evidence of her penis online for sally from Manchester to discover

• Haha
  • Heart
When David & Victoria Beckham first bought their mansion in Sawbridgeworth “Beckingham Palace” Victoria got friendly with Liz Hurley and Patsy Kensit. The three of them used to meet up at Victoria’s house, and both Liz and Patsy used to do coke there. Not sure if Victoria ever did it, but the friendship fizzled out when David was caught snogging Liz one night when they were staying over!! David was also rumoured to have had a fling with Bella Hadid in Paris. 😉

Well it’s very entertaining in any case 😂
There’s more tea ☕ to come 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why your sex would affect how your arms hang though? I think mine hang like a mans but I am definitely a female.
Politically incorrect, but true: women’s arms are designed for cradling babies, men’s arms for throwing punches. That is also why many women look ridiculous when trying to throw things. Our arms just aren’t designed for it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
When the NBA star Kobe Bryant, and his young daughter Gianna tragically died in a helicopter crash a few months ago, many people were shocked and saddened. None more so than Kim Kardashian, who had been having a long and passionate affair with him. Kim wanted to leave Kanye, they had not been getting along for some time - and she saw Kobe as a strong and wealthy guy who would take care of her, and the fact that Kobe was so loved by his fans, would help with her image, as she was sick of being seen as just a clothes horse for Kanye’s often laughable fashion choices. Anyway- the story was that Vanessa, (Kobe’s wife) had found out about the affair, and went to confront Kim about it. But the real tea, was that Kim’s last baby, a boy called Psalm, who was born to a surrogate, wasn’t convinced using Kanye’s sperm, but infact was conceived using Kobe’s sperm!!. Kobe was going to leave Vanessa for Kim, and then the helicopter crash happened, and Kim was devastated. Also the only sister who knew what was going on, was Kourtney, and she did not agree with what Kim was doing (going after a married man) which was the real reason that they fell out so spectacularly. As for Kris, well, she made sure that Kim made a very public tribute to Kobe and Gianna, and poor Vanessa had to keep quiet in order to preserve her late husband and daughters memory. But that still leaves baby psalm. Look at pictures of Kobe and Psalm, two peas in a pod. Kanye apparently knows, but won’t leave Kim as he does love her in his own way, and he would never want to be parted from his kids, even the one that isn’t his.!! Kim never changes does she 😉

Edit to add - Concieved not Convinced !!
Oh come on now!! 😂🤣 this isn’t true, is it

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I had no idea that Bradley Walsh had an affair with Debra Stephenson! That’s a new one on me. Their characters were married in Corrie and they were involved in some big storylines, so to airbrush her out is a bit strange. Though come to think it it’s a bit strange that ITV made a programme celebrating his 60th birthday, who gives a shit really?He presents The Chase, but so what? Pointless is better anyway.

God help us when Schofield turns 60. That’ll be like the second coming, with wall to wall coverage of the momentous occasion🤢
Or maybe they’re trying to promote Bradders with a view to removing Pip from our screens, make him a national treasure?? Bradley Walsh and Wally Hilloughby did that Play to the Whistle together and a Christmas special on the BBC so maybe they’re trying to shoe him in to This Morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Handerton

Chatty Member
Surely the only relevant question about Caprice is if she actually qualifies as a celebrity or not? Been moderately well known for many years, but why? How? Was it because as a young man he first left the US on the return leg of The Mayflower? Was he the real shooter of Abe Lincoln? Need to know. Not sure why.

• Haha
  • Wow

B192020

Met up with my neighbours nephew at Christmas time and he told me that his Mums friend (in her early 50’s) was having a full blown affair with Jamie Oliver! She lived over the road and would regularly see him arrive and leave the next morning! Was going on for years apparently and was an open secret on the estate.
I worked on tv production in my 20s. He’s a well known philanderer. We had to warn the interns to stay away from him as he tried it on with all of them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Yes, age is just a number. There are women in their 20s who are very vulnerable. Expert groomers will look for those who had difficult childhoods, little or no contact with family, existing substance abuse issues,etc. They want women who will be easy to isolate and make dependent on them. Some of those women will seem very streetwise to an outside observer.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I did not know who was so went for a Google. I can often pick up vibes about a person from photos, he screams a control freak and shout at someone for not doing what he wanted. I never judge people, but hard to ignore my gut.
Well he has form. He threatened to kill the mother of his firsrt child. He was actually prosecuted for it. I really wish Jacqueline would leave him, she can do so much better.

• Wow
  • Sad
Not a rumour - but a speculation. That Kourtney and Scott are back together. Does anyone else agree?
Oh I hope so!! I loved Kourt and Scott together, and Sophia is moving to New York to try and work on her acting career. I get the impression that Sophia gave Scott an ultimatum- either move to NY or loose her, and Scott chose to stay in Calabassas near to Kourtney and the kids. Fingers crossed they do get back together, they were so funny doing the pranks- “Hey Auntie Kris, it’s me Todd Kraines”!!

• Haha
  • Heart