Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

torontoon

Chatty Member
I agree with you.

Regarding J Epstein - some of the girls that said they were abused by him were 17 and so how can that be abuse when they willingly went back to his after sleeping with him and getting the money, that’s not abuse, that’s prostitution.

Is the legal age in FL 18? Were they all under 18?
Respectfully, this is a very dangerous train of thought. It's still abuse and it's still happening. What you say is oversimplifying massively.

Reactions: 38

See_bee

Apologies if it's already discussed, but just heard Donald Trump is allegedly a proven child rapist and abuser, linked to Epstein and has settled multiple lawsuits out of court...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Dan Osbourne makes me feel physically sick. There is something very 'off' about him.

Reactions: 37

lalalanded

VIP Member
I was told years ago that the McCann's were swingers and they were on a swingers holiday when Madeline was taken.

I was also told that Madeline was a 'challenging' child and Kate often had trouble controlling/disciplining her.
You know, I would not be surprised. They were 'dining' with a lot of people that night and it's just bizarre how they've all gone quiet and only said something when they were legally obliged to. If those were your close friends and that happened to them wouldn't you do everything and anything to speak up for them?? I initially presumed they went quiet because they'd all done the same irresponsible thing and left their kids alone but now I wonder.

Also, there is one thing that Kate has said that for some reason sent a chill down my spine. It's purely instinctual but it made me not trust her or her character. She said that if she was two stone heavier the media would have been kinder to her. It was a completely and utterly bizarre thing to say given the circumstances an made me think she was a complete narcissist with an overinflated opinion of herself.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Ponponpon

VIP Member
I don't wish to be a party popper but I've just spent the last hour catching up on this thread searching for celeb gossip to be bombarded by a tonne of BB chat. Can someone create a separate thread for BB chat and this thread be solely for goss?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
@ShowMeYourFeline. Apologies, my bad. Posted before I responded.

My friend saw the passport, and it clearly said Caprice was Male. I have known this for years, and I stand by my friend who knew Caprice very well.
There is a legit reason why you can’t find anything about her life in the US, and this is the reason why. But, hey, it’s your right to believe what you want to believe ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Cops&robbers

This has been said so many times but honestly, can we curb the Saville, Epstein, McCann etc chat? It’s dragging on and on and isn’t really what the thread is about

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
Where were we? Oh Yes Naomi Campbell is a cunt.

Well I was one of her lackey's at one point, well it was about 20 years ago when I was on loan to Premier Models, I had to do her donkey work, pick up her toothbrushes, hair brushes, CD's whatever she wanted. I mainly had contact with her PA who was staying at a hotel in London, the name of which escapes me for now. Anyway I was forced to carry about £100 at all times in case I had to buy stuff for her.
I couldn't think of anything worse . She comes across as being the cuntiest cunt ever who needs a kick up the the clungebucket

• Haha
  • Heart
Coerced consent is a whole different ball game. Just because things were fine for you doesn't mean here fine for everyone in that position.
Ahh, please guys, these comments are too serious, and deserve to have their own thread. Maybe give Admin a shout? As I said previously, the thread is in danger of getting derailed, and the subject matter could potentially trigger someone. Let’s get back to the celeb gossip we’ve all come for!! As before, this said with ❤

• Heart

Speechdancer

Chatty Member
Where were we? Oh Yes Naomi Campbell is a cunt.

Well I was one of her lackey's at one point, well it was about 20 years ago when I was on loan to Premier Models, I had to do her donkey work, pick up her toothbrushes, hair brushes, CD's whatever she wanted. I mainly had contact with her PA who was staying at a hotel in London, the name of which escapes me for now. Anyway I was forced to carry about £100 at all times in case I had to buy stuff for her.

I had to google it because my memory is fucked, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park was the hotel I would meet the PA who was a nice girl, thankfully I never actually met Naomi Campbell.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Dec tl
Where did I say I meant underage girls? It’s clear from my post that I said girls of age so please don’t twist what me, or anyone else wrote.

I have but I am saying they weren’t all abused! It’s not abuse if they willingly went AND they were legal, how many time’s must I say this?!
You said sex trafficking is not abuse. Yes, it is. It is sexual exploitation, slavery. If you’ve seen the documentary, I fail to understand what you are talking about.

Educate yourself!

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
User has been warned. Move on
Please can we stop with the random uploads of people most of us have never heard of?! This thread is about celeb gossip. Just a photo adds nothing to the thread, apart from us Thicks having to work out who they are.

What’s with all the random semi nude pictures of women who I don’t know and with no examination?!
Snap!

• Haha

Ginger_roots

I always think this too, Bowie is loved by Many Who would consider themselves woke for his Aladdin Sane image, most of those people probably don’t even know his music yet Revere him and ignore the fact he used under age groupies?
It might not be PC to say this but sleeping with groupies isn't the same as sexually abusing young girls and children. Jimmy Savile sexually abused severely mentally disabled girls, he was rumoured to be a necrophiliac and he went for much younger girls too. Whilst the age of consent has been 16 in this country for a long time, in the 70s particularly there were several different movements to get it lowered - one party even wanted it lowered to 10 at one point. 10! So whilst I agree that even though these laws were obviously never passed, if a political party came along now and and wanted to have the age of consent lowered to 10 there would be national outrage. Infact writing this, even when I was a kid in the 90s there were discussions about lowering the age of consent to 14. I think it is a valid argument to say that the psyche was different then.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I actually thought the punchline to the Caprice passport story was going to be her lying about her age (Popbitch often refers to her age with the same inverted commas as Catherine Zeta Jones'). Didn't see that coming :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Handerton

Chatty Member
Fran Cosgrave who had a Son with Tash from Atomic Kitten?
Oh come on, narrow it down for us, saying he has a kid with Natasha is like trying to identify a man with only “he is a personal trainer who Kym Marsh called ‘the one’ during the three weeks they were dating” or “do you know my friend in London, he’s called Dave”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

max

under age prostitutes
they weren't prostitutes they say so I'm the netflix documentary, also one of the victims said in a statement that Epstein was angry because trump got to rape her and take her virginity first

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30