Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This all happened a long time ago, but friends of mine used to visit Ronnie Kray in Broadmoor. He always had the same request, 4 cans of non-alcoholic Barbican larger, 200 unfiltered fags, and chocolate biscuits. So, they go in and hand the goodies to the screws, and then make their way over to where Ronnie is sitting. They ask how he is - Ron replies “Smashing”, Ron then calls over a waiting lackey and asks for tea and biscuits for everyone including Peter Sutcliffe who is sitting on his own at a corner table. My friend said “duck me Ron, don’t get that bastard anything! He’s murdered all those poor women”. Ron looks annoyed, he doesn’t like being challenged, but then says to the waiting lackey “Yeah leave Peter out, he’s a bleep”. Then my mate says to Ron, “What you going to do when you get out?” Ron replies, “Well I quite like being in here, they treat me very well, but I’d like to go on a world cruise, then I’d go back home, kill a few cunts, then I’d come back here”. My friends asked Ron how the script was for the Krays film, Ron replies “I ain’t happy with that bleeping Roger Daltry, he don’t answer the phone to me, so I want you boys to do me a favour, tell Daltry I want to see him, kid him along, and bring him down here, then I will do him under the table with a knife”!!! My mates just said “Ok Ron, will do”, of course, nothing happened to Roger Daltry, and the film The Krays was made with the Kemp brothers. But Ronnie made it clear that he hated the film!! And my friends carried on visiting Ronnie up until his death, but what a fruit and nut case!!! 🤪😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
This all happened a long time ago, but friends of mine used to visit Ronnie Kray in Broadmoor. He always had the same request, 4 cans of non-alcoholic Barbican larger, 200 unfiltered fags, and chocolate biscuits. So, they go in and hand the goodies to the screws, and then make their way over to where Ronnie is sitting. They ask how he is - Ron replies “Smashing”, Ron then calls over a waiting lackey and asks for tea and biscuits for everyone including Peter Sutcliffe who is sitting on his own at a corner table. My friend said “duck me Ron, don’t get that bastard anything! He’s murdered all those poor women”. Ron looks annoyed, he doesn’t like being challenged, but then says to the waiting lackey “Yeah leave Peter out, he’s a bleep”. Then my mate says to Ron, “What you going to do when you get out?” Ron replies, “Well I quite like being in here, they treat me very well, but I’d like to go on a world cruise, then I’d go back home, kill a few cunts, then I’d come back here”. My friends asked Ron how the script was for the Krays film, Ron replies “I ain’t happy with that bleeping Roger Daltry, he don’t answer the phone to me, so I want you boys to do me a favour, tell Daltry I want to see him, kid him along, and bring him down here, then I will do him under the table with a knife”!!! My mates just said “Ok Ron, will do”, of course, nothing happened to Roger Daltry, and the film The Krays was made with the Kemp brothers. But Ronnie made it clear that he hated the film!! And my friends carried on visiting Ronnie up until his death, but what a fruit and nut case!!! 🤪😂
Not gonna lie, this story made me laugh, please keep ‘em coming Joanie, can I call you that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Apologies if it's already discussed, but just heard Donald Trump is allegedly a proven child rapist and abuser, linked to Epstein and has settled multiple lawsuits out of court...
F*cking hell. We knew it was bad, really bad, but this is now pure horror- violent trauma. I feel so incredibly sad for these vulnerable children. Bastards. Fat ugly cowardly, predatory men 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Anyone can be in anonymous it's like a big community of hackers, they tend not to claim credit for whatever gets leaked unless the information is reliable.
They usualy leak their info as punishment for the US governments failings etc.
When I grow up I wanna be a hacker! Imagine the joy at finding tit out!!!

Contrary to popular belief, Snopes is not a trustworthy publication.

I don't know if I believe the Trump rumours. Sure he's a bit weird (as are most people in power), and nothing would surprise me; however, look at the source(s) and their intentions - and indeed, whether the evidence stacks up. Anyone can create a Twitter account and claim to be someone they're not and have 'insider knowledge' or fabricate documents. I do love a good conspiracy, but all this weirdo stuff just leaves me feeling physically ill (especially after viewing the Epstein island room interiors and "feeling" what went on there, then seeing that awful video of children in cages) ... and that's all I'll say about that.
That image of kids in cages was too blurry and odd and difficult to make out I’m on the fence on that “image”

Yeah, not sure this is the place tbh. Who’s got a slender cock? 😂😂
Euuuuuuwwww I call it pencil ✏ dick.

Jack Whitehall apparently and now it’s all I can see when I look at him 😭
🤮🤮🤮 at the thought of being stabbed at with a pencil dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this sounds dim but is all the Trump stuff true? why on earth is it not in the news? I saw those accounts on twitter and felt so angry and disgusted that he could get away with it all. Why do we hear about men in power utterly abusing their position time and time again?

Reactions: 5
Ah I've heard that Amanda is really lovely. One of my girls is (randomly) a massive Casualty fan, when she was 4 or 5 she came home from school one day with a picture she'd drawn. I asked her who it was (thinking it was me naturally 😎) and she was all "no mum, it's Connie Beauchamp. Put it in the fridge please" 🤷🏻‍♀️
A friend of mine is a friend of someone who acted in holby, a former character who left a long time ago (I won't say who because the next part is private) . My friend told me after a few drinks that part of the reason the actor left is because Amanda was bullying them and as part of that had mocked their infertility.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this sounds dim but is all the Trump stuff true? why on earth is it not in the news? I saw those accounts on twitter and felt so angry and disgusted that he could get away with it all. Why do we hear about men in power utterly abusing their position time and time again?
The elites control th media....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You are quite right about the vile Dan Osbourne. He’s got a reputation for cheating on every girl he’s ever been with. Also rumours are that he has beaten up several ex-girlfriends. bleeping prick.

Years ago I used to go to Faces nightclub in Gants Hill. One Saturday night, me and my pals spotted David Beckham’s sister Joanne, she was trying desperately to flirt with Callum Best, who looked bored and was scanning the club looking for other girls to chat up. Me and my girlfriends got into the roped off VIP section, and next minute a tap on my shoulder, it was Callum, who decided to make a run for it from Joanne. Callum bought me a few drinks and although I was single at the time, and he was very pretty with amazing blue eyes, he was incredibly arrogant, and when he asked me to go back to his flat I promptly fucked him off, and said that I was leaving with my friends. He wasn’t happy and started grabbing my arm, one of the bouncers on the VIP section had to get in his face and tell him to stop. And all the time Joanne Beckham was giving me the filthiest looks imaginable!! Funnily enough, a few years later, I bumped into Joanne in Happy Nails in Epping, she didn’t remember me, and we got chatting, she told me that David had bought her and her mum Sandra a new build house in a little gated development off Tidys Lane and Granville Road, Epping. She was talking about her hairdressing job in HOB Salon In Loughton, (And contrary to popular belief- David didnt buy her a salon, she just worked there as a stylist) So we got quite friendly and used to see eachother at the nail bar once a week, and she even bought me an expensive nail polish after i was admiring hers. Always used to see Sandra at the nail bar as well, she used to go over the road to Marks & Spencer’s wearing flip flops after having her weekly pedicure and this was in the middle of winter, so she looked funny, but she didn’t care! They moved a few years ago, but Joanne was desperate to move to LA, but she said that she and her mum didn’t get on that well with Victoria. I really liked Joanne, and I often wonder how she’s getting on, and no, I never mentioned Callum!!...😉
This is the gossip I like!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have joined to add some stories of my own after lurking for 14 threads! I'm not sure how true these are as they came from a friend of a friend of a friend IYSWIM but they are entertaining.

FOAF (friend of a friend) had got a new job working on a film with Kevin Spacey in London. Other members of the crew were quite friendly with Spacey and they all went out for dinner one night with FOAF joining them. At the end of the dinner Spacey asked everyone if they would like to come back to his apartment and smoke weed. FOAF jumped at the chance because what could be cooler than sharing a joint with a big movie star right? Well... the other members of the crew declined which FOAF found odd but he went on his own with Spacey back to the apartment. Now in England, most people mix tobacco into their joints but as Spacey is American the joint was pure weed which totally knocked FOAF out. He awoke later on to find Spacey rubbing lotion into his chest. When he protested Spacey put his finger to his lips and said 'SHHH so natural'. My friend told me this story before the everything came out about Spacey but I can well believe it now.

Same FOAF was working with Ian Mckellan and similarly Mckellan joined them for dinner. When Mckellan went to the toilet, the crew were drinking discussing their sexual fantasies until he came back from the toilet and they stopped as they did not think it was an appropriate conversation with such a respected actor. However he caught the tail end of the conversation and urged them to tell him what they were talking about. This was when he revealed that his fantasy is for 2 big black men to break into his house and spitroast him!!

Like I said, I don't know the credibility of these stories but they are funny regardless.
Big black guys a top fantasy for dear old Sir John Gielgud too, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have we found out yet where that freak Jiz is hiding yet? Jiz-Laine Maxwell needs to face her victims, what a seedy, shady duck she is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
When I think back to “grab them by the pussy” I tend to lean on the side of duck yes it’s true and possibly worse. He’s a misogynist through and through. Its absolutely no stretch for me to imagine he is capable of what was posted above, none whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Some semi non dramatic tea about the mcfly boys and ex-girlfriends.

The first mcfly gig I ever went to was 2008. This was when dougie had a problem with alcohol. He was downing pints of cider all night long. My friend and I were in the section nearest to the stage at the side which at the time was where the mcfly family/friends also sat. Dougie was dating who is now Frankie Bridge from the Saturdays and oh my god, she was the biggest witch I've ever met. Not once did she sing along or dance. My friend turned to her and said oh hi nice to meet you.. frankie turned to her, looked her up and down and scoffed. Nasty piece of work.

I've met mcfly twice and I can honestly say they are the 4 nicest guys you will ever meet. The first time I met them was at a special meet and greet at a raddison blu hotel. Dougie assumed that everyone had met him so he disappeared which made numerous girls around us cry. I was having a picture with harry when he said excuse me for a second, went and got the security to go drag dougie back out so everyone in the room could meet him. Couldn't apologise to everyone on dougies behalf enough. Danny was the sweetest member to meet. He's got an aura that just calms everyone down as soon as you're near him.

The second time was at a book signing. We had to wait at least half an hour over the time they were due to sign because an obviously drunk Danny must have needed to get his tit together 😂 they never rushed anyone though. Spent time talking to you even after they'd finished signing the book.

Just a little mention of Izzy's (Harry's wifes) brother Rupert. An absolute angel that lights up the entire room. Special mention to Emma Willis also. Sat a few seats away from her at a mcbusted concert. Super sweet and bopped along to all the songs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What’s with all the random semi nude pictures of women who I don’t know and with no examination?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.