Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Contrary to popular belief, Snopes is not a trustworthy publication.

I don't know if I believe the Trump rumours. Sure he's a bit weird (as are most people in power), and nothing would surprise me; however, look at the source(s) and their intentions - and indeed, whether the evidence stacks up. Anyone can create a Twitter account and claim to be someone they're not and have 'insider knowledge' or fabricate documents. I do love a good conspiracy, but all this pedalo stuff just leaves me feeling physically ill (especially after viewing the Epstein island room interiors and "feeling" what went on there, then seeing that awful video of children in cages) ... and that's all I'll say about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Similar vibes to the parents of the girls who were abused by R Kelly.
Same with Michael Jackson but the women who were offering babies to the lost prophet singer deserve a special place in hell along with him

There really needs to be a separate thread for ‘darker‘ topics and politics, they are getting in the way gossip about which celebs have slender cocks and about who snorts coke

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Same with Michael Jackson but the women who were offering babies to the lost prophet singer deserve a special place in hell along with him

There really needs to be a separate thread for ‘darker‘ topics and politics, they are getting in the way gossip about which celebs have slender cocks and about who snorts coke
Yeah, not sure this is the place tbh. Who’s got a slender cock? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

There is a thread on the "off topic" board about the anonymous hackers where all this stuff is being talked about too, particularly the recent things from yesterday...incase anyone is interested

Reactions: 10
There is a thread on the "off topic" board about the anonymous hackers where all this stuff is being talked about too, particularly the recent things from yesterday...incase anyone is interested
You need to fashion yourself a hat from tinfoil before you venture into it, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Contrary to popular belief, Snopes is not a trustworthy publication.
It's not really about Snopes and whether it's trustworthy, the point I was trying to make is that the story that "anonymous" supposedly put out has been shared on Facebook on one of those tacky "keep sharing this" things for years.

Although I am interested in the reliability of Snopes so I asked Snopes how reliable they are, this is what they said 🤨

I am interested in why you say its not a trustworthy publication. I'm as cynical as they come and I've never come across any issues with it personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know if I believe the Trump rumours. Sure he's a bit weird (as are most people in power), and nothing would surprise me; however, look at the source(s) and their intentions - and indeed, whether the evidence stacks up.
Remember when his own wife accused him of rape?

• Sad
My friend's kid went to school with Amanda Mealing's (Connie from Holby City) son. She's a complete diva - would turn up to parents evening with big sunglasses on as though she was about to be mobbed by fans. But much more juicily, apparently her cousin told her that she was adopted because they'd been sleeping with each other and she was feeling guilty.

• Sick
  • Wow
My friend's kid went to school with Amanda Mealing's (Connie from Holby City) son. She's a complete diva - would turn up to parents evening with big sunglasses on as though she was about to be mobbed by fans. But much more juicily, apparently her cousin told her that she was adopted because they'd been sleeping with each other and she was feeling guilty.
Ah I've heard that Amanda is really lovely. One of my girls is (randomly) a massive Casualty fan, when she was 4 or 5 she came home from school one day with a picture she'd drawn. I asked her who it was (thinking it was me naturally 😎) and she was all "no mum, it's Connie Beauchamp. Put it in the fridge please" 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dan Osbourne makes me feel physically sick. There is something very 'off' about him.
You are quite right about the vile Dan Osbourne. He’s got a reputation for cheating on every girl he’s ever been with. Also rumours are that he has beaten up several ex-girlfriends. bleeping prick.

Years ago I used to go to Faces nightclub in Gants Hill. One Saturday night, me and my pals spotted David Beckham’s sister Joanne, she was trying desperately to flirt with Callum Best, who looked bored and was scanning the club looking for other girls to chat up. Me and my girlfriends got into the roped off VIP section, and next minute a tap on my shoulder, it was Callum, who decided to make a run for it from Joanne. Callum bought me a few drinks and although I was single at the time, and he was very pretty with amazing blue eyes, he was incredibly arrogant, and when he asked me to go back to his flat I promptly fucked him off, and said that I was leaving with my friends. He wasn’t happy and started grabbing my arm, one of the bouncers on the VIP section had to get in his face and tell him to stop. And all the time Joanne Beckham was giving me the filthiest looks imaginable!! Funnily enough, a few years later, I bumped into Joanne in Happy Nails in Epping, she didn’t remember me, and we got chatting, she told me that David had bought her and her mum Sandra a new build house in a little gated development off Tidys Lane and Granville Road, Epping. She was talking about her hairdressing job in HOB Salon In Loughton, (And contrary to popular belief- David didnt buy her a salon, she just worked there as a stylist) So we got quite friendly and used to see eachother at the nail bar once a week, and she even bought me an expensive nail polish after i was admiring hers. Always used to see Sandra at the nail bar as well, she used to go over the road to Marks & Spencer’s wearing flip flops after having her weekly pedicure and this was in the middle of winter, so she looked funny, but she didn’t care! They moved a few years ago, but Joanne was desperate to move to LA, but she said that she and her mum didn’t get on that well with Victoria. I really liked Joanne, and I often wonder how she’s getting on, and no, I never mentioned Callum!!...😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
It's not really about Snopes and whether it's trustworthy, the point I was trying to make is that the story that "anonymous" supposedly put out has been shared on Facebook on one of those tacky "keep sharing this" things for years.

Although I am interested in the reliability of Snopes so I asked Snopes how reliable they are, this is what they said 🤨

I am interested in why you say its not a trustworthy publication. I'm as cynical as they come and I've never come across any issues with it personally.

Remember when his own wife accused him of rape?
She denied it: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...w-fox-and-friends-time-magazine-a7993041.html

Reactions: 5

She denied it: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...w-fox-and-friends-time-magazine-a7993041.html
The only issues that would undermine Snopes reliability in my opinion are the admin's personal political leanings, the rest of that article is typical Daily Mail rubbish. Apart from this gem, who fact checked this guy's haircut 😳?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few more...
I’ve met Barbra Windsor many times, we both used the same hairdressers in Chiswick. She was so tiny, immaculate makeup, and that laugh!!! Obvs this was a good while ago, before she became ill, I believe the team at Lucinda Ellery visit her at home now. Also I met Duffy at the same hairdressers, she was lovely and happy to chat (and smoke outside the back with me!!). The staff there told me that there worst celeb client was Peaches Geldof, who used to scream at staff to get errands for her, used to sit with her dirty feet up on the tables, and one memorable occasion when Peaches fell asleep when her hair was being washed, and she wouldn’t wake up, so eventually they had to literally shake her to wake up because it was closing time, and she had the mother of all temper tantrums. She was barred from there after that performance!! Also she was well known for going for very long toilet breaks, and apparently came back very wired with white powder around her nostrils.!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have joined to add some stories of my own after lurking for 14 threads! I'm not sure how true these are as they came from a friend of a friend of a friend IYSWIM but they are entertaining.

FOAF (friend of a friend) had got a new job working on a film with Kevin Spacey in London. Other members of the crew were quite friendly with Spacey and they all went out for dinner one night with FOAF joining them. At the end of the dinner Spacey asked everyone if they would like to come back to his apartment and smoke weed. FOAF jumped at the chance because what could be cooler than sharing a joint with a big movie star right? Well... the other members of the crew declined which FOAF found odd but he went on his own with Spacey back to the apartment. Now in England, most people mix tobacco into their joints but as Spacey is American the joint was pure weed which totally knocked FOAF out. He awoke later on to find Spacey rubbing lotion into his chest. When he protested Spacey put his finger to his lips and said 'SHHH so natural'. My friend told me this story before the everything came out about Spacey but I can well believe it now.

Same FOAF was working with Ian Mckellan and similarly Mckellan joined them for dinner. When Mckellan went to the toilet, the crew were drinking discussing their sexual fantasies until he came back from the toilet and they stopped as they did not think it was an appropriate conversation with such a respected actor. However he caught the tail end of the conversation and urged them to tell him what they were talking about. This was when he revealed that his fantasy is for 2 big black men to break into his house and spitroast him!!

Like I said, I don't know the credibility of these stories but they are funny regardless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
A few more...
I’ve met Barbra Windsor many times, we both used the same hairdressers in Chiswick. She was so tiny, immaculate makeup, and that laugh!!! Obvs this was a good while ago, before she became ill, I believe the team at Lucinda Ellery visit her at home now. Also I met Duffy at the same hairdressers, she was lovely and happy to chat (and smoke outside the back with me!!). The staff there told me that there worst celeb client was Peaches Geldof, who used to scream at staff to get errands for her, used to sit with her dirty feet up on the tables, and one memorable occasion when Peaches fell asleep when her hair was being washed, and she wouldn’t wake up, so eventually they had to literally shake her to wake up because it was closing time, and she had the mother of all temper tantrums. She was barred from there after that performance!! Also she was well known for going for very long toilet breaks, and apparently came back very wired with white powder around her nostrils.!!
I feel sorry for Peaches. She was clearly fantasizing about being clean and being an earth mother and all that when she was struggling with addiction. Youd have thought with that family history of drug use they would have shoved her back into rehab but I suppose addicts can be so deceptive they fool family too. It's good that her kids seem to be being protected from the press.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.