Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Met up with my neighbours nephew at Christmas time and he told me that his Mums friend (in her early 50’s) was having a full blown affair with Jamie Oliver! She lived over the road and would regularly see him arrive and leave the next morning! Was going on for years apparently and was an open secret on the estate.
Ewwww, his fat, too big for his mouth, tongue is all I can see when I look at him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He had family who initially tried to defend him until it became clear he was a monster. His niece also appeared on TV defending him I think.
I mean direct family - sons, daughters etc - if you look at Clement Freud, he was so guilty that his wife apologised to his victims after he died. But as he’s got a powerful son in law heavily involved in children’s charities (the irony) a media savvy daughter etc he was basically given a pass. If Savile had children who had any importance, im sure it would have been swept under the carpet. After all, for all the doctors, nurses, hospital managers who allowed Savile to perform abuse to children - how many of them got charged? None. Presumably many of them are still working with vulnerable kids. Maybe some of them have had honours from the Queen for their work too

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I would think having a big wet mouth is an advantage when having an affair with a lady in her 50s...

...I’ll get my coat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
You went there 🙈
I've really got a mental image of this now. Piggy eyes, tongue lolling out, poking you with his fat little fingers. Shouting out 'happy days' at the end. I'll leave you to imagine the rest of it......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I've really got a mental image of this now. Piggy eyes, tongue lolling out, poking you with his fat little fingers. Shouting out 'happy days' at the end. I'll leave you to imagine the rest of it......
And "bish bash bosh"🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So according to anonymous, Trump was using under age prostitutes supplied by Epstein.He had Epstein killed to keep him quiet. Anonymous has leaked the names of numerous celebrities involved with Epstein including The Duke and Duchess of York (no surprise there), Naomi Campbell, Beyoncé, the Clinton’s etc.

Completely OT but they’ve also the Minneapolis police system causing mayhem.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He had family who initially tried to defend him until it became clear he was a monster. His niece also appeared on TV defending him I think.
My mum had a friend who did the sets for top of the pops back in the day. She said it was common knowledge about saville. Everyone knew about it but it was just not spoken about

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My friend used to work for a very upmarket beauty salon in Mayfair called Janette Ginnings. They had a few celeb clients like Britt Ekland, and also Sally Farmilo (who had an affair with Jeffrey Archer) And then there was Caprice Bourret. This was the early noughties, and Caprice had arrived in the UK from California in order to make a name for herself, and that meant going to any and every party going, as long as it meant her pic would get in the papers the next day. Well, my friend started to do her hair extensions (Great Lengths), and also her facials. My friend said that all Caprice would talk about was Rod Stewart, and how she could “get” him. But there was something “off” about her, something not quite right. Everything became clear when my friend went to Caprice’s house to do her hair for some premier she was attending that night. While Caprice was sorting her outfit out, my friend went to her kitchen for a drink, and there next to the fridge, was what looked like a passport, my friend being a tad nosey, had a quick peek - and nearly dropped his glass!!, because the passport WAS Caprice’s, but it said very clearly, that Caprice was Infact a MAN. My friend said after seeing that, everything fell into place, for instance, before Caprice got laser to permanently remove facial hair, my friend said sometimes doing her facials, he would see the beginnings of a 5o’clock shadow, she had hands like shovels, and her feet were HUGE. Caprice obvs had surgery in the U.S before she came here, but her passport had not been changed!! Apparently Rod Stewart dumped her after a few dates, rumour is that he found out her secret, and for whatever reason didn’t want to continue seeing her. My friend told me that when Caprice met Ty Comfort, he really wanted kids, and so a surrogate was used, and then the story Caprice put out, was that she fell pregnant naturally at the same time her surrogate was pregnant. That is the “official” story....However the REAL story was that they used 2 surrogates, but were very shocked when both fell pregnant as the second surrogate was basically a backup. So Caprice got one of those “moon bumps” and faked her pregnancy!! My friend also mentioned DOI, and wasn’t suprised by Caprice acting up and saying she was bullied by her pro partner. According to my friend, Caprice is extremely bad tempered, used to phone the paps whenever she was out, and got a junior sacked for getting a lunch order wrong. What a witch!! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 133
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.