Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if it's already discussed, but just heard Donald Trump is allegedly a proven child rapist and abuser, linked to Epstein and has settled multiple lawsuits out of court...
I believe every word of it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
But why have they done this now when the whole world has 2 other serious things on their minds?

Reactions: 2
Is Epstein's 'Little Black Book' more like an address book, where he kept details of people he was in touch with who may or may not be complicit in his unlawful activities, or are the people featured in the book because of their proximity to wrongdoing?

But why have they done this now when the whole world has 2 other serious things on their minds?
I think it's because of the things trump has said and tweeted regarding the riots that are going on, they also hacked the police radios and played duck the police to the police they hacked and took down their internet page as well

Reactions: 9
I did not know who was so went for a Google. I can often pick up vibes about a person from photos, he screams a control freak and shout at someone for not doing what he wanted. I never judge people, but hard to ignore my gut.
Slept with a few girls in Edinburgh when he was doing an appearance a few years ago

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Nothing would surprise me with regard to Trump. I’d be shocked if he was ever punished for his wrongdoings though.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I took it to mean why have they done this now if they have known before now?
Who is in anonymous?
Anyone can be in anonymous it's like a big community of hackers, they tend not to claim credit for whatever gets leaked unless the information is reliable.
They usualy leak their info as punishment for the US governments failings etc.

Reactions: 9
Not “secret” gossip but when did Dani Dyer get a nose job? Only just spotted.

Probably the Chinese leaking fake news about Trump as payback 😂 I not seen or heard anything about it but not been following the news.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Epstein's 'Little Black Book' more like an address book, where he kept details of people he was in touch with who may or may not be complicit in his unlawful activities, or are the people featured in the book because of their proximity to wrongdoing?
It's just his address book, at least I am not aware of otherwise claims.

Being in his Little Black Book is not a good look, but also not exactly damning, as he moved amongst many famous people and someone described him as "people collector", he was a social climber and networked liked crazy and made all types of connections and held onto them, so he could to gain entry into these circles. He wasn't born in them, he entered them by himself (or so it seems).
I think he just tried to get anyone's details and then use them for whatever. Business, shady stuff, just to have the info.

So yeah, being in his address book isn't exactly the end of the world, but not a good look regardless.
After all, it raises questions ("Why were you in his book? What is the connection? What happened?")

Reactions: 7
Bit gutted that Anonymous have apparently released the old John Hopkins Diana death bed confession bollocks story which seriously undermines the other stuff they've released in my opinion...

I am surprised as well, but it is claimed they only release what they know for sure to be true 🤷‍♀️ 🤨

Maybe someone threw that out there for fun...🤪

If they release bollocks, it undermines their work and the "code" they work by...

I really don't know what to think of this.

I am surprised as well, but it is claimed they only release what they know for sure to be true 🤷‍♀️ 🤨

Maybe someone threw that out there for fun...🤪

If they release bollocks, it undermines their work and the "code" they work by...

I really don't know what to think of this.
Exactly this. Feel a bit blah about the whole thing now

• Heart
Anonymous may have publicised these allegations against Trump, but they didn’t “hack” anything. I saw these exact same documents doing the rounds on the Internet several years ago.

Reactions: 7
Bollox

In which court of law? Is that you Meghan?

It's just his address book, at least I am not aware of otherwise claims.

Being in his Little Black Book is not a good look, but also not exactly damning, as he moved amongst many famous people and someone described him as "people collector", he was a social climber and networked liked crazy and made all types of connections and held onto them, so he could to gain entry into these circles. He wasn't born in them, he entered them by himself (or so it seems).
I think he just tried to get anyone's details and then use them for whatever. Business, shady stuff, just to have the info.

So yeah, being in his address book isn't exactly the end of the world, but not a good look regardless.
After all, it raises questions ("Why were you in his book? What is the connection? What happened?")
Ooh, Meghan won't like that,, networker extraordinaire

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.