Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that's the one! Could even have been 2005 I'm not 100% sure.

He won it with Bianca Gascoigne.

Do you remember the episode after Alicia Douvall left and she recorded a message to Bianca saying she was one cupcake away from obesity :oops:

That was also the series where Sophie Anderton was completely obsessed with Shane Lynch, it was so cringe to watch!
Loved this. Hope it’s resurrected on Netflix

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought it was Sadie who fell in love with Danny Goffey???
Could’ve been, who knows? 🤣 I think I read it in Pearl’s book so it was from her point of view obviously. Although it always struck me that Sadie was really in love with Jude.

I know how it’s going sound but Pearl and Sadie come across as a pair of groupie star fuckers. Which is a shame because Sadie was actually talented but I think she probably bowed to Jude Law’s massive ego and they both put Jude’s career before hers. Pearl, on the other hand, is completely talentless but got exactly what she wanted and ended up marrying a ‘rock star’. I feel like Danny Goffey could’ve been anyone famous so long as he had the right credentials.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have been living under a rock, and had no idea who Callum Best was, after googling it seems he is only famous for being his father's son, and still basically living of the memory of George .

Has he done anything for himself.

Although George was a womaniser I still liked him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Slightly crap but rather cute gossip alert- we went to the Pilton Party (post Glasto event at Worthy Farm that started as a thank you to the locals) last September and Supergrass were one of the bands, and we were stood in front of Danny and Pearls daughter and her mates. And all the way through the set they were all shrieking DANNY! And pissing themselves laughing. Like it was their friends square dad and they couldn’t believe he was clowning around on stage. They were really good by the way! And looked exactly like they did back in the day (although a forth member has appeared and been awkwardly shoehorned in to the silhouette logo).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahhh, yes, Pearl was fascinated by the guy, I wonder who it was? Did Powder ever tour with Blur? And the part about wife swapping, she didn’t go into much detail in the book, but I’m intrigued now, so that’s another rabbit hole to go down later!!
I saw Blur in the mid 90s when they were playing arenas and Powder didn't support them. Maybe they did on a smaller tour though before they got really famous.

Powder were only a band between 94 and 96 so maybe not Blur.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'll have to give Pearl's book a reread but a DM article says this.
"I first tried heroin in the mid-Nineties after a member of one of the leading bands of the Britpop era offered it to me. It was the most incredible thing I had ever taken. My whole body and mind seemed to ascend into heaven."

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Could’ve been, who knows? 🤣 I think I read it in Pearl’s book so it was from her point of view obviously. Although it always struck me that Sadie was really in love with Jude.

I know how it’s going sound but Pearl and Sadie come across as a pair of groupie star fuckers. Which is a shame because Sadie was actually talented but I think she probably bowed to Jude Law’s massive ego and they both put Jude’s career before hers. Pearl, on the other hand, is completely talentless but got exactly what she wanted and ended up marrying a ‘rock star’. I feel like Danny Goffey could’ve been anyone famous so long as he had the right credentials.
I’m sure I read it,I remember thinking the same,how can she be in love with him when she had Jude Law? But then I thought,maybe he was really nice and caring and charismatic,especially if you were all loved up on drugs!! Started to fancy him a bit myself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh I’d go for Danny over Jude every time. Much cooler. (This is sadly not a choice I’ve had to make).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh, yes, Pearl was fascinated by the guy, I wonder who it was? Did Powder ever tour with Blur? And the part about wife swapping, she didn’t go into much detail in the book, but I’m intrigued now, so that’s another rabbit hole to go down later!!
I saw Blur in the mid 90s when they were playing arenas and Powder didn't support them. Maybe they did on a smaller tour though before they got really famous.

Powder were only a band between 94 and 96 so maybe not Blur.
I wasn’t a massive Britpop follower but I just found a link http://www.lamusicawards.com/act/powder/ that says Powder “acquired a stigma for touring with Menswear”.

The Menswear lead singer, Johnny Dean mentions in this article https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...uetones-dodgy-salad-marion-menswear-indie-90s
there was a “lot of heavy class A action” And references Trainspotting ..... May not be him but thought I’d mention :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That was amazing year, Jayne Middlemiss was such a witch to Abi Titmuss when Lee Sharpe preferred her! I still remember her going on and on about how fat Abi was compared to her, her ego was astounding she genuinely couldn’t believe it. Do you remember the year with Paul ‘Dangerous’ Danon? 😲
I‘d absolutely love a rerun of this! Can we start a petition? 😍
Yes!! I would love to see this again. Lee Sharpe was my early teenage years crush. Was devastated that he was a bit of a sleaze on this programme !! 😭

• Heart
Yes!! I would love to see this again. Lee Sharpe was my early teenage years crush. Was devastated that he was a bit of a sleaze on this programme !! 😭
He's the reason I support Man Utd as 6yr old me adored him lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
loved the old celebrity love island and callum, fran and dangerous danan! watched the lastest series of celebrity ex on the beach (callum was in it) and it just wasn't the same, although judging by callums exes on there no wonder he's always single.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wasn’t a massive Britpop follower but I just found a link http://www.lamusicawards.com/act/powder/ that says Powder “acquired a stigma for touring with Menswear”.

The Menswear lead singer, Johnny Dean mentions in this article https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...uetones-dodgy-salad-marion-menswear-indie-90s
there was a “lot of heavy class A action” And references Trainspotting ..... May not be him but thought I’d mention :)
Good spot! I bet it is him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
YES!!! That's him. Was driving me crazy trying to remember 🤣
Wonder what he’s up to these days, he was always there or thereabouts back then

loved the old celebrity love island and callum, fran and dangerous danan! watched the lastest series of celebrity ex on the beach (callum was in it) and it just wasn't the same, although judging by callums exes on there no wonder he's always single.
The best place for Paul Danan was definitely rehab and I’m glad he got sober....he was so crazy and totally unpredictable! Dangerous Danan indeed 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does anyone have any :coffee: on the whole Taylor Swift/Karlie Kloss relationship. From what I can see, they were inseparable BFFs/rumoured lesbians who were constantly on eachother's Instagrams. Then suddenly they want nothing to do with eachother, Taylor gets slated for not being political. Karlie marries into the Trump family (what is that relationship all about? A bearding/double-bearding?) Then Taylor basically becomes a born-again political activist? Anyone know what went on there?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh wow, thanks for the info 👍 ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.