Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any gossip on the Mcfly boys? 😈
One of them looks a lot like a boy his mum dated back in her teenage years. His dad doesn’t seem to have noticed though, despite his other son being about two feet taller than Marty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sounds like you were actually living the 90s show ‘This Life’ which I loved. I was at uni while this was on and was so excited to be going on and living that experience. Stupid me went and got a boyfriend back home so it didn’t quite materialise!
I was obsessed with that show!! It really encapsulated a lot of the 90s. Those of us that were coming of age then had so much to look forward to and the future looked bright. I thank God I had no clue what was coming and thought life would be that rosy forever. Very naive!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What's the gaga tea about her stealing a career off someone else.
I've always thought she could be a major a c

I often think of Hazel O'Connor's character in 'Breaking Glass' when I see Gaga's costumes and personalities. I remember one conspiracy for a while she was played by different women as her body shape changed nightly!

Editing to add a link to the movie, although from 1980, says a lot to me about the music industry then...and maybe now. The links often get deleted from YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
One of them looks a lot like a boy his mum dated back in her teenage years. His dad doesn’t seem to have noticed though, despite his other son being about two feet taller than Marty
ha I was thinking now thats some juicy tea til I got to the Marty mention😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad I went to uni in the early 90s. There was a lot of hope in the UK in that decade. I pity the poor feckers growing up in these times.
I went to Manchester Uni in 1994, it was a truly hedonistic, wonderful time to be alive. No mobiles, no email, no social media - complete freedom and no evidence of all our past Sins !

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I dont read the paper version but am addicted to the celeb gossip 8n the online version. 'Reading' is taking it a bit far. Most of the time its terribly written drivel interspersed with 100's of almost identical photos. They know people just look at the pictures and the headlines then go straight to the comments!
“Posing up a storm” “flaunting her blonde tresses” “showing of her derrière” 😂 I used to read and it probably sounds odd but I had to stop, the comments were making me feel depressed. And the articles themselves, FFS! They give you four or five lines of a new ‘story’ then repeat everything they’ve ever printed about the person 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Haha do you ?? I think he is very good looking but god he knows it.. did you watch him on celebs go dating ? Thats my guilty pleasure I love it!
I’ve fancied him since he was on celebrity Love Island in 2006. He just gets better with age! I’ve heard stories that he was a ladies man and wasn’t the nicest, but he claims not to be like that anymore. He replied to me on Twitter once and it made my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was obsessed with that show!! It really encapsulated a lot of the 90s. Those of us that were coming of age then had so much to look forward to and the future looked bright. I thank God I had no clue what was coming and thought life would be that rosy forever. Very naive!!
I’ve just rewatched this show on Brit Box, I loved it !!

Reactions: 5

I often think of Hazel O'Connor's character in 'Breaking Glass' when I see Gaga's costumes and personalities. I remember one conspiracy for a while she was played by different women as her body shape changed nightly!

Editing to add a link to the movie, although from 1980, says a lot to me about the music industry then...and maybe now. The links often get deleted from YouTube.
Now that brings back happy memories,

As for the Mirror article, that's utter bollocks.

• Sick
I went to Manchester Uni in 1994, it was a truly hedonistic, wonderful time to be alive. No mobiles, no email, no social media - complete freedom and no evidence of all our past Sins !
I just watched the Class of 92 (??) on Amazon. Not that interested in football but was super nostalgic for the 90s vibe and who could get away from Manchester United at the time? Even they seemed super glam! Boy, was that a trip down memory lane. Tony Blair was interviewed and I'm not a fan but there is no denying that there seemed to be a real earthquake happening here after all those miserable Tory years. The UK was cool again and the place to be. I pray once our current political nightmare is over the next generation will have a renewed sense of optimism and pride (alas, I think the country is too far gone now).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Daisy Lowe’s mother Pearl Lowe, is married to Danny from Supergrass, and was one of the original Primrose Hill set. I read her autobiography “All that glitters” years ago, and it’s a really good read, I think she fell out with her old mates (Kate Moss, Sadie Frost etc) when the book came out.

Ahh Thankyou, and I have to say I have loved your posts as well, I’m a huge fan of yours Blackbird ❤

Same!!! I think a lot of us read it in secret, (and The Sun) Lol 😂
I read Pearl Lowe’s book and while it was a good read I still can’t stand her. I remember her kicking off at her ex husband at the beginning of the book because he didn’t want anything to do with Daisy or pay child support then halfway through she revealed that -whoops!- he wasn’t actually her dad, it was Gavin Rossdale.

If anyone else has read the book, does anyone know who the person who got Pearl into heroin was? She says it’s someone famous in a band she was on tour with but doesn’t reveal the name. I have an inkling it might have been Damon Albarn but does anyone know anything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I read Pearl Lowe’s book and while it was a good read I still can’t stand her. I remember her kicking off at her ex husband at the beginning of the book because he didn’t want anything to do with Daisy or pay child support then halfway through she revealed that -whoops!- he wasn’t actually her dad, it was Gavin Rossdale.

If anyone else has read the book, does anyone know who the person who got Pearl into heroin was? She says it’s someone famous in a band she was on tour with but doesn’t reveal the name. I have an inkling it might have been Damon Albarn but does anyone know anything else?
Justine Frischmann from elastica maybe

She was said to have been the one to get Damon Alburn into it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I suppose my gossip about the McCanns having a threesome in a jacuzzi with Rolf Harris whilst Joe Suggs watched behind a giant poster of a strangely proportioned woman in a bikini is not wanted?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Gaz Coombes out of Supergrass?

Reactions: 4
“Posing up a storm” “flaunting her blonde tresses” “showing of her derrière” 😂 I used to read and it probably sounds odd but I had to stop, the comments were making me feel depressed. And the articles themselves, FFS! They give you four or five lines of a new ‘story’ then repeat everything they’ve ever printed about the person 😂
"sizzling saucepot" "curvy bombshell" "curvaceous curves" (I swear I read that last one there once. Swear it. A friend swore once she saw an ad in Tesco for "French champagne" and I worked there once so tend to believe her).

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.