Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that's the one! Could even have been 2005 I'm not 100% sure.

He won it with Bianca Gascoigne.

Do you remember the episode after Alicia Douvall left and she recorded a message to Bianca saying she was one cupcake away from obesity :oops:

That was also the series where Sophie Anderton was completely obsessed with Shane Lynch, it was so cringe to watch!
Ha ha that’s right!! I remember thinking WTF?! Poor Jayne, Lee broke her heart

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I read Pearl Lowe’s book and while it was a good read I still can’t stand her. I remember her kicking off at her ex husband at the beginning of the book because he didn’t want anything to do with Daisy or pay child support then halfway through she revealed that -whoops!- he wasn’t actually her dad, it was Gavin Rossdale.

If anyone else has read the book, does anyone know who the person who got Pearl into heroin was? She says it’s someone famous in a band she was on tour with but doesn’t reveal the name. I have an inkling it might have been Damon Albarn but does anyone know anything else?
I’ve heard it was it was Damon’s girlfriend Justine from Elastica, as there was a bit in the book, where Damon and Justine knocked at Pearls door at some ridiculous time in the morning, and apparently, they were looking for heroin, as Justine had run out, and needed a favour from Pearl. Allegedly, Pearl had got heroin from them when she had unexpectedly run out, so it was like a favour returned (as I read it anyway). I loved the book though, it really lifted the lid on that whole Primrose Hill scene. Also, Pearl had to move away after writing that book, as they all turned against her (Not suprising really!)

Reactions: 4
I’ve heard it was it was Damon’s girlfriend Justine from Elastica, as there was a bit in the book, where Damon and Justine knocked at Pearls door at some ridiculous time in the morning, and apparently, they were looking for heroin, as Justine had run out, and needed a favour from Pearl. Allegedly, Pearl had got heroin from them when she had unexpectedly run out, so it was like a favour returned (as I read it anyway). I loved the book though, it really lifted the lid on that whole Primrose Hill scene. Also, Pearl had to move away after writing that book, as they all turned against her (Not suprising really!)
I can’t remember exactly because it’s been a while since I read it. But someone upthread has mentioned the part I mean. Powder were on tour with an band who she doesn’t name but I think they were the bigger name. Pearl has a crush on the singer and they were on the tourbus and he was doing heroin and she asked to try it so I assume it was a guy.

Also was it in that book where it was insinuated that Sadie Frost and Jude Law split up because Jude fell in love with Pearl? I think they’d been doing a bit of wife swapping (might have been Sadie’s autobiography or an unauthorised Kate Moss biography where I read that though).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t remember exactly because it’s been a while since I read it. But someone upthread has mentioned the part I mean. Powder were on tour with an band who she doesn’t name but I think they were the bigger name. Pearl has a crush on the singer and they were on the tourbus and he was doing heroin and she asked to try it so I assume it was a guy.

Also was it in that book where it was insinuated that Sadie Frost and Jude Law split up because Jude fell in love with Pearl? I think they’d been doing a bit of wife swapping (might have been Sadie’s autobiography or an unauthorised Kate Moss biography where I read that though).
Ahhh, yes, Pearl was fascinated by the guy, I wonder who it was? Did Powder ever tour with Blur? And the part about wife swapping, she didn’t go into much detail in the book, but I’m intrigued now, so that’s another rabbit hole to go down later!!

Reactions: 4
I've never understood the attraction of Callum Best, just don't see how people find him attractive personally. But each to their own.
Nor me, I remember watching George Best's funeral on TV and they went mad with it all, it was like a national event. Callum came out to talk to reporters during the wake and he was like 'the Best name is on my shoulders now, I understand the responsibility' - cracked me up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If anyone wants to go down a very deep rabbit hole, there are plenty of articles which link Gaga, and Katy Perry to a “performance artist” called Marina
Abrovamic. Marina is the author of the “Spirit Cooking” book, and is a VERY powerful person with links to the whole ping pong/pizzagate story. She is also, apparently, some kind of satanic high priestess, and, as the story goes, is responsible for initiation into the so called “Illuminati”. Apparently, Lady Gaga was desperate to become an actress, so an initiation was devised by Marina, which involved Gaga being stripped naked and blindfolded, then dumped in a (private) forest, and had to try and find a way back - without freaking out. Apparently this also happened to Katy Perry - who started her career as a “Christian” singer, but after Marina groomed her, she completely changed her image, and often uses satanic/illuminati images in her videos, and her songs get more and more raunchy. So, back to Gaga, apparently, Marina has said that Gaga was her “favourite student” and was very impressed by her dedication and willingness. And, so Gaga got the part in the hugely successful film “A star is born”, and her career has skyrocketed since. There have been rumours that Miley Cyrus, and Taylor Swift have also been students of Marina. It’s also interesting to add, that Marina herself has ties to the “Rockefeller Foundation”, as well as the Clintons, and the Podesta brothers. I also read somewhere, that people who practice Satanism have to “ show themselves” in public, which might explain why Katy in particular uses a lot of satanic imagery in her videos. I also read that when Taylor Swift was humiliated on stage by Kanye West (That award should have gone to Beyoncé) That was her test to see how she would handle public humiliation, and she obviously passed the test, as her career has been very successful. Edit to add - Who really knows what goes on behind closed doors, but this whole Marina “High Priestess” thing really fascinates me, and I find her a really interesting person, and I recommend finding interviews with her, as the way she talks, and her whole body language is like nothing I’ve seen before, there is creepy, and there is bleeping creepy, and Marina is most definitely the latter. 😱😱😱
Wow that’s some story,this Isabella Rossellini image from Death Becomes Her is what I had in my head.
738146F9-C467-4818-B3E2-BBDFEA46679C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Damon and Justine knocked at Pearls door at some ridiculous time in the morning, and apparently, they were looking for heroin, as Justine had run out, and needed a favour from Pearl. Allegedly, Pearl had got heroin from them when she had unexpectedly run out, so it was like a favour returned (as I read it anyway). I loved the book though, it really lifted the lid on that whole Primrose Hill scene. Also, Pearl had to move away after writing that book, as they all turned against her (Not suprising really!)
I wouldn’t even bother my friends or neighbours if I had run out of washing up liquid!

they need to bring this back - why was it cancelled? I suppose it's not the best for their mental health though as we were all, in essence, just laughing at them all.
I think when your casting can only extend to “bloke from The Streets who isn’t Mike Skinner” and “girl who isn’t Gazzas daughter and hasn’t seen him in years” making multiple series are going to be a big ask

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sounds like you were actually living the 90s show ‘This Life’ which I loved. I was at uni while this was on and was so excited to be going on and living that experience. Stupid me went and got a boyfriend back home so it didn’t quite materialise!
😄 I wish! I lived in a room in someones attic and shared the kitchen with 4 other people. I have a law degree and wanted to be a court clerk so went to work at the Magistrates court but they changed the rules just as I was going to start the course! fell in love with one of the solicitors just because we'd be talking on the phone every day listing his cases! We went out for a while but it fizzled out 🥰. We werent paid much but had loads of disposable income. I do feel sorry for young people these days. Theres no way you could live in central London now and do what we did and pay rent. I bought a tiny flat for 60k and sold it for 120k just 8 years later!

Yes I thought I read that Jude and Pearl had an affair. Funny Daisy's new bloke has a look of Jude Law!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw that and was a bit confused by it. Didnt he have characters that where copies of white and black people. Why is he apologising ? I feel like his characters where skits of the people and their characters rather than on the colour of their skin or I am incorrect ?
[/QUOTE]

Indeed it’s like watching an old episode of 70’s TV on GOLD and they give a warning about potential offensive content.....😲

😄 I wish! I lived in a room in someones attic and shared the kitchen with 4 other people. I have a law degree and wanted to be a court clerk so went to work at the Magistrates court but they changed the rules just as I was going to start the course! fell in love with one of the solicitors just because we'd be talking on the phone every day listing his cases! We went out for a while but it fizzled out 🥰. We werent paid much but had loads of disposable income. I do feel sorry for young people these days. Theres no way you could live in central London now and do what we did and pay rent. I bought a tiny flat for 60k and sold it for 120k just 8 years later!
Yes that freedom has gone. I lived in rented flats all over London in my 20s and you really could live almost anywhere on a small budget. I lived right by Clapham Common tube for £500 a month ... party central !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love Andi Peters. I’ve heard he’s gay but he does a great job keeping his private life private (damn it - we want gossip & leaked pics) :)
I’m almost glad there isn’t any major gossip about him. He seems like a really nice bloke

Reactions: 5
Ahhh, yes, Pearl was fascinated by the guy, I wonder who it was? Did Powder ever tour with Blur? And the part about wife swapping, she didn’t go into much detail in the book, but I’m intrigued now, so that’s another rabbit hole to go down later!!
I thought I read that Jude became infatuated with Pearl after the swapping and kept sending her messages, Sadie found out and freaked out.

Reactions: 5

I thought it was Sadie who fell in love with Danny Goffey???

• Heart
Ha ha that’s right!! I remember thinking WTF?! Poor Jayne, Lee broke her heart
Was that the series with Liz McClarnon of Atomic Kitten? I remember a brutal challenge where they weighed all the women (not the men IIRC), and poor Liz was absolutely devastated as she was the heaviest (even though she wasn't big at all). It traumatised her for months after apparently. You couldn't imagine anything happening like that now.
Reminds me of Jonathan Ross being so horrible about Toyah Wilcox' makeup free face on I'm a Celeb that she had a face lift as it upset her so much.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.