Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is so, so much to unpack here. Honestly I don't even know what to think. At first glance it seems to be an unhealthy obsession with Alexandra Grant (who I will admit I know very little about!).
From what I can gather this instagrammer seems to think Alexander G is a scammer and deliberately set out to snare Keanu and use his name to further her scamming activities? And that she’s telling anyone who will listen there is a relationship which doesn’t seem to be the case? It’s quite hard to work out!

Reactions: 6
Haha do you ?? I think he is very good looking but god he knows it.. did you watch him on celebs go dating ? Thats my guilty pleasure I love it!
How old is Calum Best now? He seems to have been around forever, his only discernible talent is trading on the name of a father he barely knew. However I still would 😂😂😂😂, but looks wise he is not a patch on his father, now he was really something.

Reactions: 14
From what I can gather this instagrammer seems to think Alexander G is a scammer and deliberately set out to snare Keanu and use his name to further her scamming activities? And that she’s telling anyone who will listen there is a relationship which doesn’t seem to be the case? It’s quite hard to work out!
Agreed. But I need more time to snoop!

Reactions: 2
Ahh, thanks for the info, wasn’t there something about her family trying to sue him?
Yea like another poster mentioned it turned out that he wasn’t to blame as was originally made out. I think it ended badly and the girl had mental health issues anyway. I feel like he wasn’t likely the best bf but he wasn’t to blame for her death.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly, I was more surprised that Holly Willoughby wasn't on a Golden Handcuffs deal with ITV than Bradley Walsh. Was so surprised Holly could do BBC work.

Hope Bradley doesn't end up on This Morning though, as much as I like him I don't want him on This Morning.
I really hope he doesn't as much as I like him too!

I notice he's not following Scofe (or his daughters) on Instagram anymore too which surprises me considering how close the families were. It can't be that he didn't know about his sexuality given it was an open secret and they all went away on holidays together...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Callum Best looks to have a big spare tyre of fat around his stomach. I thought he was well in his 40s but hes 39. I think he'd be better off signing on than selling nick naks on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Callum Best looks to have a big spare tyre of fat around his stomach. I thought he was well in his 40s but hes 39. I think he'd be better off signing on than selling nick naks on Instagram.
I thought he was like a fitness fanatic. He probably doesn't have any choice but to sell Nik naks on instagram, he is famous because of his dad and doesn't have a talent that I know of. Other than his reputation as a serial shagger but that doesn't pay the Bill's lol x

How old is Calum Best now? He seems to have been around forever, his only discernible talent is trading on the name of a father he barely knew. However I still would 😂😂😂😂, but looks wise he is not a patch on his father, now he was really something.
When I was studying for my postgrad, George Best, who was already long retired from football and no longer breathtakingly beautiful, tried to pick me up in the cocktail bar he co-owned in the King’s Road. When my male friends found out, they said I was mad to have declined and should have bedded him purely because he was a football legend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's my era too and it was a brilliant time to be young! Pearl is a few years older than me. I lived in Highbury not a million miles from Primrose Hill. It all seemed so glam! I used to work at Highbury Magistrates court and all of us were young things. We'd work 8-4 and be on the bus into the West End minutes later 😄 Good times!
Sounds like you were actually living the 90s show ‘This Life’ which I loved. I was at uni while this was on and was so excited to be going on and living that experience. Stupid me went and got a boyfriend back home so it didn’t quite materialise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That was my era!! They did seem super glam back in the day and maybe it's just rose tinted nostalgia glasses but everything just seemed better back then. The 90s were a fantastic time to be young in this country. I hope it all comes out one day!! But I think it's obvious they were all on pretty hard drugs and were all shagging each other.
Glad I went to uni in the early 90s. There was a lot of hope in the UK in that decade. I pity the poor feckers growing up in these times.

• Sad
When I was studying for my postgrad, George Best, who was already long retired from football and no longer breathtakingly beautiful, tried to pick me up in the cocktail bar he co-owned in the King’s Road. When my male friends found out, they said I was mad to have declined and should have bedded him purely because he was a football legend.
Years ago I read his second wife Alex's autobiography. I seem to recall that she was a Virgin Atlantic air stewardess when they first met, but her tales of his drunken violence were awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Wow, I love Calum Best.

Arrogant or not, I’d let him take me back to his flat and do all sorts of wonderful things..

Callum best goes anywhere. He done an PA at a ladies race day here and ended up back at a flat party. It was in the rough part of the city.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure if you dodged a bullet or missed out on a life experience :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I really hope he doesn't as much as I like him too!

I notice he's not following Scofe (or his daughters) on Instagram anymore too which surprises me considering how close the families were. It can't be that he didn't know about his sexuality given it was an open secret and they all went away on holidays together...
Bradley Walsh is a member of a local golf club, my mum knows him, and according to her he’s absolutely lovely, buys everyone drinks, and is super friendly and just an all round nice guy. 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You totally did the right thing - he went from handsome to absolutely hideous with no warning!! It was wrong that he was eligible for that liver transplant too.

Reactions: 3
My close relative had a long running affair with Neil “Razor” Ruddock. It was while he was with his current wife and she’d already had the first baby, but not the second. He’d travel to see her and stay at her house or they’d go to hotels. Apparently they really liked each other’s company but it ended as she met someone else.
Great name 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What's the gaga tea about her stealing a career off someone else.
I've always thought she could be a major a c

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.