Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh i'd have loved to be part of the Primrose Hill set back in the Day, so much drama and thats just the things that got leaked.
bet theres plenty more.
I dont think I'd have wanted to be in it, but a fly on the wall- definitely šŸ˜„ And I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be one of their children. I dont think the incident with Jude Law and Sadie Frosts daughter and the ecstasy would have been an isolated incident. Never mind growing up not being sure who your dad was! Every time they come up though I say I'm going to get Pearl Lowes book, then forget about it, so I'm going to go on Amazon to find it šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was my era!! They did seem super glam back in the day and maybe it's just rose tinted nostalgia glasses but everything just seemed better back then. The 90s were a fantastic time to be young in this country. I hope it all comes out one day!! But I think it's obvious they were all on pretty hard drugs and were all shagging each other.
The 90s were the best šŸ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just to add, adultery is rife with ballers, just look at Tristan Thompson (Khloe Kardashian's fella) he cant seem to keep it in his pants either. Just dont think Kim would be that cunning to have a child via surrogate with a but on the side!
Talking about Khloe, OJ Simpson is 100% her dad!

Reactions: 4
I think the closest we've got now to the Primrose Hill set is probably the Appleton Sisters group.
When Liam Gallagher cheated on Nicole I remember the blind item speculation about who he was, and according to digispy Nicole and her friends were also trying to guess the rockstar involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had an emotional affair many years ago when I was with a former partner. Basically I got too close with a work colleague to the point where we spent all our breaks and lunches together, talked every evening, texted constantly and developed feelings for each other but it didnā€™t progress any further than that as I wouldnā€™t cross the line physically. I actually think it was worse than a physical affair as I literally thought about him constantly and put no effort in to my actual relationship for a good 6 months As my heart and mind where elsewhere. Eventually I split up with my actual partner and ended up with the emotional affair guy and it was a disaster šŸ¤£ Now though i think Iā€™d be more hurt if my current partner had an emotional connection with someone than if they were physical with them

Wow ! I can see how this can happen now especially in a work environment .Thankyou

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That was my era!! They did seem super glam back in the day and maybe it's just rose tinted nostalgia glasses but everything just seemed better back then. The 90s were a fantastic time to be young in this country. I hope it all comes out one day!! But I think it's obvious they were all on pretty hard drugs and were all shagging each other.
It's my era too and it was a brilliant time to be young! Pearl is a few years older than me. I lived in Highbury not a million miles from Primrose Hill. It all seemed so glam! I used to work at Highbury Magistrates court and all of us were young things. We'd work 8-4 and be on the bus into the West End minutes later šŸ˜„ Good times!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sure after this initially came out it was became clear that Jim Carey wasn't as much of a tit as originally thought. If memory serves, everything pointed to him acting very dubiously however it was a very toxic relationship on both sides and it wasn't all his "fault" (for want of a better description) but was reported to look that way. That said the fact remains that a young woman killed herself which is obviously completely tragic.
Yes! That was absolutely the end of the story there. Her mother seemed to keep pushing these allegations, but as one of his friends at the time pointed out, every time a big movie gets financed the star gets a thorough medical so they know heā€™s going to make it through filming. Thereā€™s zero sense in him having STDs ā€œfor yearsā€ and not having them treated, what sort of person gets tested then says ā€œnah, dont sort them I like it when itā€™s painful to weeā€

I get the impression he was forced to end the relationship because she wasnā€™t easy to be with, then she did everything she could to blacken his name. A lady with severe issues who sadly didnā€™t get the help needed

Reactions: 11
Wow, I love Calum Best.

Arrogant or not, Iā€™d let him take me back to his flat and do all sorts of wonderful things..
Haha do you ?? I think he is very good looking but god he knows it.. did you watch him on celebs go dating ? Thats my guilty pleasure I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes! That was absolutely the end of the story there. Her mother seemed to keep pushing these allegations, but as one of his friends at the time pointed out, every time a big movie gets financed the star gets a thorough medical so they know heā€™s going to make it through filming. Thereā€™s zero sense in him having STDs ā€œfor yearsā€ and not having them treated, what sort of person gets tested then says ā€œnah, dont sort them I like it when itā€™s painful to weeā€

I get the impression he was forced to end the relationship because she wasnā€™t easy to be with, then she did everything she could to blacken his name. A lady with severe issues who sadly didnā€™t get the help needed
You explain it much better than me šŸ™ŒšŸ»

Reactions: 3
Wow, I love Calum Best.

Arrogant or not, Iā€™d let him take me back to his flat and do all sorts of wonderful things..
That level of arrogance though....do you think heā€™d be any good or just in for his own fun? I think a good lover, male or female usually has some level of appreciation for the other person and their enjoyment. A man who is so entitled? Not sure. He might be one of those who thinks that letting you at their godlike penis is honour enough.

• Heart
Someone asked about Clarence Mitchell a few pages back in relation to the McCans. I used to sit next to him at work a few years ago. Then he left to try and become a Conservative MP but failed. I believe he still does a little work for them, he certainly used to field all the press calls when I knew him.
He was on GMB as their spokesperson this morning

Reactions: 2
It's my era too and it was a brilliant time to be young! Pearl is a few years older than me. I lived in Highbury not a million miles from Primrose Hill. It all seemed so glam! I used to work at Highbury Magistrates court and all of us were young things. We'd work 8-4 and be on the bus into the West End minutes later šŸ˜„ Good times!
It was a great time to be young and some of my happiest memories. I worked in the public sector too and it was down the pub every night with a big group of friends. Amazing times. I really don't envy youngsters now - they've gotten a very raw deal.

Reactions: 14
Donā€™t feel that way - sometimes on here I get the feeling of ā€˜virtual cliques ā€˜ but having mentioned it previously itā€™s stopped. No one usually gangs up on a user here. Most people are open to hearing out everyoneā€™s views as scandalous or as sedate as they may be. People are generally courteous so donā€™t feel like you have to censor your views - thatā€™s what Twitter is for ā¤
Thank you šŸ™ as I said Iā€™m just here for the gossip as I have nothing to tell ... yet! šŸ˜‹

• Heart
Wow, I love Calum Best.

A mate of mine used to slag off Calum Best and say he was only famous because of who his dad is.

I'd reply "well you could say the same about Jesus".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A mate of mine used to slag off Calum Best and say he was only famous because of who his dad is.

I'd reply "well you could say the same about Jesus".
Letā€™s also remember the idiot mainly talks about wanting to settle down and have kids - while he likely has a teenage daughter out there he has blanked since birth and refused to have a DNA test for

Honestly ladies John Leslie would be a more wholesome man to letch over than Callum hairplugs Best

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Letā€™s also remember the idiot mainly talks about wanting to settle down and have kids - while he likely has a teenage daughter out there he has blanked since birth and refused to have a DNA test for

Honestly ladies John Leslie would be a more wholesome man to letch over than Callum hairplugs Best
I think the description of him in bed as tinking you were priveleged to come into contact with his (well used) penis is right. Bleugh!

• Haha
I dont read the paper version but am addicted to the celeb gossip 8n the online version. 'Reading' is taking it a bit far. Most of the time its terribly written drivel interspersed with 100's of almost identical photos. They know people just look at the pictures and the headlines then go straight to the comments!
Yeah - Iā€™m all about online... you just reminded me in fact, I went to the same secondary school as Katie Hind, the showbiz editor for Mail On Sunday šŸ˜³

I always thought that - they seemed so glamorous šŸ¤© and unsaintly and I love that! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm still busy so can't go into as much detail as I'd like on this, but don't want to let people down ...

So, Alexandra Grant - in short, bad news. Selling stories to the press about her relationship with Keanu being more than what it really is. Have a read through this lady's instagram - there are more, but it's a good starting point:

There is so, so much to unpack here. Honestly I don't even know what to think. At first glance it seems to be an unhealthy obsession with Alexandra Grant (who I will admit I know very little about!).

Reactions: 7
You donā€™t have to answer this, but are you a man? Otherwise whatā€™s the deal with posting pictures of women in bikinis that nobody knows? Also you often donā€™t explain who they are or why you have posted the pics? I donā€™t want to offend you, but Iā€™m here for the tea not the tarts. šŸ˜‚
JCFC.... should be renamed Alexis Carrington Colby Dexter ....... So caustic... Iā€™m in pleats.....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.