Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DW and ML uploaded a video on Instagram 19 hours ago. Would you do this if your name was rumoured to be involved in some scandal?

Reactions: 6
thank you, I’ve just bought it!

Reactions: 7
The others staying quiet til after its shown I kinda understand. I'm sure they will be having lawyers go over a statement for them to release.
Wheras this arrogant twat just did the 'there against me defence'

Reactions: 5
he’s definitely not as prominent as he used to be! He did speak out about some of that stuff around lock down time, along the lines of regretting some of the jokes/characters and after that he seemed to disappear in to the background which has often made me wonder if something might come out.

It had a huge negative impact on Craig David

Reactions: 10
thank you, I’ve just bought it!
"She Said" is a great film. I won't say "enjoy it" because it's not fun, but it is encouraging to watch two women work slowly and steadily to give women a voice and make sure their reporting is legally watertight before they print it and destroy the bastard. I truly hope that is what The Sunday Times and Dispatches have done here. Brand talked about getting letters from a newspaper and tv channel, and he must be backed into a corner if he is coming out fighting before anything has been said in public.

Reactions: 16
That was it, Ron. And it was that pub, around that time.

Reactions: 6
Welcome lurker, that's horrifying.

Reactions: 10
The rumour about new dad gurner could also be Seann Walsh rather than Jack Whitehall. Both new dads.

Reactions: 23
“David Jason Dispatches” is a top hit on Google right now.
Oh goodness I hope not! I’ve never heard an actual allegation against him. I can’t have Del Boy, Danger Mouse, Mr Toad, Pop Larkin, Inspector Frost and Count Duckula ruined!!!!

Reactions: 21
I feel a bit bad for DJ. His name always gets brought up when there's stories of famous pervs but there's never been any allegations against him. It seems like a story that just snowballed for very little reason.

Reactions: 32
Ahh I don’t have live tv I only stream stuff - does anyone know if I’ll be able to stream this live or do I have to wait until it’s on demand

Reactions: 2
“David Jason Dispatches” is a top hit on Google right now.
Thing is would he be classed as a comedian? I’d class him as an actor so although I’ve heard the DJ rumours I don’t think he’ll be part of tonight’s expose

Reactions: 7
I meant the book actually, sorry! It’s been referenced a few times on these threads but every time I’ve looked, it’s been about fifteen quid or something!

Reactions: 3
An hour and a half show about one person is unlikely surely? It’s makes far more sense for it to be about multiple people so where is everyone else at?
Probably have to remind everyone who he is because the wider public haven't given a crap about him since 2014 when he dropped off the radar.
I mean is this really a big exposure thing. Some women say RB abused them he says he didn't. No evidence either way. And about a person/organisation no one cares about so it's not like any justice will be done.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.