Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And didn't she say women should always wear matching bra and pants for their partners? Otherwise they just weren't trying to be sexy 🤢 Basically if your husband fecks off its your fault ladies.
Did she? I guess we should all listen as she is clearly the first woman to ever try reducing sugar in her diet and then go through menopause. She also appears to be trying to be 20 years younger on gogglebox in her dungarees. And now she gets an honour for her services!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And didn't she say women should always wear matching bra and pants for their partners? Otherwise they just weren't trying to be sexy 🤢 Basically if your husband fecks off its your fault ladies.
Davina also said in one of her books that she always made herself available for sex with her husband...daily if he wanted it...he sounded like a total narcissistic to me!

Also if she was watching TV, he would come into the room and and switch over to what he wanted to watch....and she let him...to keep him happy??!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Simon gets a bit over excited when on stage. Back in the day it was the whizz. Not sure about now. The songs/lyric are very wordy, some of them. I don’t blame Simon for forgetting some lines. The whole band seem to really enjoy themselves and it’s a rocking party vibe. I saw them twice last month and they were on fire.

John Taylor forgot how to play one of the old tunes once and a fan sent him instructions so he could re-learn it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Simon gets a bit over excited when on stage. Back in the day it was the whizz. Not sure about now. The songs/lyric are very wordy, some of them. I don’t blame Simon for forgetting some lines. The whole band seem to really enjoy themselves and it’s a rocking party vibe. I saw them twice last month and they were on fire.

John Taylor forgot how to play one of the old tunes once and a fan sent him instructions so he could re-learn it.
They took a lot of drugs, John especially

Reactions: 4
Did she? I guess we should all listen as she is clearly the first woman to ever try reducing sugar in her diet and then go through menopause. She also appears to be trying to be 20 years younger on gogglebox in her dungarees. And now she gets an honour for her services!
There is a swathe of celeb women keen to monetise and tell us all about their experience of the menopause. Great it isn't some taboo subject now obviously. But honestly enough is enough.
Even Lisa bloody Snowden has a book out about her menopause.
I've been through it. It is unpleasant at times but it passes. Google is your friend.

Reactions: 27
I remember that GB documentary 🤣🤣🤣 it included classics like, I wanted to give my Novello awards back when the Spice Girls won them and I've never sung a Robbie song, but he sung loads of mine 🤣🤣🤣

I also remember him giving it big licks on Parkinson about not living his life in the newspapers (cos nobody was interested in you) and Caroline Ahern (God rest her soul) challenged him about his attitude.

#Team Robbie 💖💖💖
He was and is a tit. I remember him doing an interview with the Sun back in the day where he was clearly trying to big himself up. As well as claiming he had bedded 'hundreds of girls' during TT's first go-round, he also said he used to take coke, E and weed. Fast forward to 2022 and he then claimed he had never touched drugs after seeing what they did to Robbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was and is a tit. I remember him doing an interview with the Sun back in the day where he was clearly trying to big himself up. As well as claiming he had bedded 'hundreds of girls' during TT's first go-round, he also said he used to take coke, E and weed. Fast forward to 2022 and he then claimed he had never touched drugs after seeing what they did to Robbie.
God he’s so boring, can imagine him working in an office & reporting you to the boss because you were 5 minutes late back from lunch 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 34
There is a swathe of celeb women keen to monetise and tell us all about their experience of the menopause. Great it isn't some taboo subject now obviously. But honestly enough is enough.
Even Lisa bloody Snowden has a book out about her menopause.
I've been through it. It is unpleasant at times but it passes. Google is your friend.
Now it’s ADHD and autism. Money to be made.

Melanie Sykes is doing my nut in. Since she has been diagnosed with autism she thinks she is a Special One. Great if she has found answers in her diagnosis but she is arrogantly banging on about it, written a book about it, monetising it. Like she is the only one. She now has a corgi puppy. She is calling it her support dog.🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Don’t forget when his mask slipped and he called Tulisa ‘fag ash breath’ live on air for daring to criticise his act on X Factor.
hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now it’s ADHD and autism. Money to be made.

Melanie Sykes is doing my nut in. Since she has been diagnosed with autism she thinks she is a Special One. Great if she has found answers in her diagnosis but she is arrogantly banging on about it, written a book about it, monetising it. Like she is the only one. She now has a corgi puppy. She is calling it her support dog.🙄
I have two kids with it. Just once I’d like a non-rich, non-celeb, who works and copes with no childcare or respite to be interviewed or asked on a show. I’m a punchbag for two kids who are massively let down by the education system. I’m not poor, I’m also not rich. We get by. I cope by dripping sarcasm on everything, too much cake, watching darkly humorous shows and bitching on here! This craze of influencers bragging they have it fries my brain. I could poke their eyes out. It’s so disrespectful to people struggling and carers who are basically left to themselves to deal with the extreme consequences of autism!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
My only, and favourite, grandpa died a couple of days before George did so both are eternally tied for me. But I love them both and always will.

Sadly, and selfishly, I always wanted to see George in concert but just assumed there'd be a next time. How foolish and sad 😔
Same. One of my biggest regrets is not seeing him live.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They took a lot of drugs, John especially
Yep.

I think the difference between John and the others (Andy and Simon) was that it got a hold of him and he had to get sober. It’s mad that John’s the one known for the coke and booze but has been sober since last century. Simon’s never had to stop so probably done a tit ton more than John ever did.

Reactions: 9
Davina also said in one of her books that she always made herself available for sex with her husband...daily if he wanted it...he sounded like a total narcissistic to me!

Also if she was watching TV, he would come into the room and and switch over to what he wanted to watch....and she let him...to keep him happy??!!
duck that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

:sick: Did she just lie back and told him he'd find everything familiar? Yikes.

I've a colleague who likes to use the phrase "I'll make myself available", referring to his overly full calendar and I don't think I will ever recover from that post and will now think of Davina when he says it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is everyone watching the George Michael programme on BBC2 now?
It's good 😊
I couldn't watch it, made me too sad. 😔😔😔 I've been to a lot of gigs, both lesser known artists and big arena shows- he had -without a doubt- the most beautiful pitch perfect voice I've ever heard live. It breaks my heart to think of his sadness in lifebut all the wonderful good deeds he did to help others💔💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.