Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, now that I recovered a bit from Davina, I now remembered that I came to share the most random tidbit:

My sister used to work in a museum and for some reason, Kevin from Backstreet Boys with his wife was there (some PR thing) and shortly before the photograph started, a button came off his wife's blouse. My sister came to the rescue and sewed it back on again.

Reactions: 12
Teenage girls made Take That. I should know I followed them everywhere from the start. India Willoughby makes me feel physically sick (the tit massage on BB… who even does that?) so does all this transphobic nonsense. No one has a phobia of men in a dress. We’re just sick of them encroaching our spaces. Good on Howard!
Absolutely spot on 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There is a swathe of celeb women keen to monetise and tell us all about their experience of the menopause. Great it isn't some taboo subject now obviously. But honestly enough is enough.
Even Lisa bloody Snowden has a book out about her menopause.
I've been through it. It is unpleasant at times but it passes. Google is your friend.
Zoe Ball and Claudia Winkleman are partial to a bit of menstruating chat (according to my 83yrs old dad who listens to R2).

I'm glad stuff isn't as taboo as it was but jeez, we don't need to hear about it constantly. Likewise I wouldn't want to hear Steve Wright telling me his prostate was playing up ...

Reactions: 18
Actually, now that I recovered a bit from Davina, I now remembered that I came to share the most random tidbit:

My sister used to work in a museum and for some reason, Kevin from Backstreet Boys with his wife was there (some PR thing) and shortly before the photograph started, a button came off his wife's blouse. My sister came to the rescue and sewed it back on again.
It amazes me how many people don't know how to sew a button, and the excuse is always that nobody ever "showed them". As if it's some mysterious dark art for which you have to be chosen.
If I was Kev or his missus I'd have been mortified to have to get a stranger to do that for me!

Reactions: 14
It amazes me how many people don't know how to sew a button, and the excuse is always that nobody ever "showed them". As if it's some mysterious dark art for which you have to be chosen.
If I was Kev or his missus I'd have been mortified to have to get a stranger to do that for me!
I don't even know whether she couldn't do it, but assume so, why else let a complete stranger do it? I'm certainly not good at it, but I can sew a button back on.

Reactions: 2
Howard's apology on Instagram
View attachment 2246980
Howard Donald's apology sounds so forced, like he's been piled on and told to retract his comment. And it's a waste of time as he will still get dragged by the likes of Willoughby, it just makes him look stupid.

Not being allowed to express an opinion is what has got us into the current situation were human biology is seen as a transphobic hate 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Same. One of my biggest regrets is not seeing him live.
I saw George live but it when he was in a strop with his record company so wasn't doing any of his own songs.

He started off with Killer (Adamski) which was quite good TBF. Not so much the rest of it and people were walking out.

The writer Tony Parsons was big friends with George and said in an interview that they fell out as GM started smoking *very* heavy skunk and it changed his character.

I think the quality of George's work went down around the same time too but I love Round Here which is a later one so what do I know?

Reactions: 7
When I saw George live the first time his voice was so utterly perfect that I wondered if he was miming. I don’t think he was though.

Reactions: 4
I saw George live but it when he was in a strop with his record company so wasn't doing any of his own songs.

He started off with Killer (Adamski) which was quite good TBF. Not so much the rest of it and people were walking out.

The writer Tony Parsons was big friends with George and said in an interview that they fell out as GM started smoking *very* heavy skunk and it changed his character.

I think the quality of George's work went down around the same time too but I love Round Here which is a later one so what do I know?
I know this isn't the right place for it but I absolutely despair at the notion that heavy skunk is even close to being the same thing as weed, especially the stuff in the 1960s Flower Power times. It really isn't and this bizarre need to be permissive about it, when it's severely strong and can - and does - cause devastating long-term effects is unpalatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she? I guess we should all listen as she is clearly the first woman to ever try reducing sugar in her diet and then go through menopause. She also appears to be trying to be 20 years younger on gogglebox in her dungarees. And now she gets an honour for her services!
What age do I need to stop wearing my dungarees? 🤣

I only saw George Michael once - at Wembley - and I’ll always regret not seeing him more.

Reactions: 2
Never liked Robbie.
I've said on this thread before he was a local lad, and as soon as they got a little bit of fame he'd swagger around the local shopping centre with a 'look its me, don't come near me' attitude. Just pure arrogance.
I'm distantly related to him.

Reactions: 18
Never liked Robbie.
I've said on this thread before he was a local lad, and as soon as they got a little bit of fame he'd swagger around the local shopping centre with a 'look its me, don't come near me' attitude. Just pure arrogance.
I'm distantly related to him.
Interesting!!! I never liked many of his songs and felt like the only one sometimes. He’s too camp for me and I’ve never found him attractive. He’s like a butlins red coat who got lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Interesting!!! I never liked many of his songs and felt like the only one sometimes. He’s too camp for me and I’ve never found him attractive. He’s like a butlins red coat who got lucky.
You’re not the only one. I think he’s a twit! A harmless one maybe, but still a cocky idiot.
I know someone, a friend of a friend, who is OBSESSED with him. Camps out for days before concerts to be front row, gets in the audience if he’s on a tv show, is in all his fan clubs and cliques, pays hundreds for meet and greets, flew to Vegas to see him. I don’t get it. I don’t really get that level of dedication and expense for anyone, especially when you have kids and surely better things to spend money on?!?, but for Robbie?? Def not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw George Michael at Earls Court and Wham at the NEC and Wembley! I used to have a great collection of programmes and tickets from the 80s, 90s and 00s, in a moment of madness I threw them all away (making room for someone to move in with me, someone who turned out to be a cheating hole and not worth my clear out!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was filling in the other half last night about killer Cliff he was like what are you serious.. then I mentioned good old Lorraine Kelly’s growler 😆😆 he couldn’t stop laughing. I’ve told him for his own sake not to look. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
George had a life long struggle with his body image and self esteem. Weight fluctuated. Such a shame he didn’t realise that none of that mattered, he was pure talent. I think he would have hated to be 60.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He was and is a tit. I remember him doing an interview with the Sun back in the day where he was clearly trying to big himself up. As well as claiming he had bedded 'hundreds of girls' during TT's first go-round, he also said he used to take coke, E and weed. Fast forward to 2022 and he then claimed he had never touched drugs after seeing what they did to Robbie.
When I see ads for Gary Barlow wines, I always think it should be Gary Barlow whines (like a little witch).
I love TT, seen them many times but as individual people, they get right on my wick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s an article in the DM about Tom Mann, whose fiancé died on their wedding day a year ago today. Whilst it’s a very tenuous link to ‘celebrity’, I can’t help but wonder what happened. I’m sure I read something about a car crash, but the fact that they’ve never confirmed it just seems strange - if she was involved in an accident with another car, wouldnt someone would have been prosecuted?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.