Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason is the only decent one.

Gary - tax dodging Tory
Howard - Andrew Tate fan
Mark - goblin faced cheater
Robbie - well, he's Robbie Williams.
The only thing that annoyed me about Jason was when he moaned that his life had been ruined by being in Take That and he blamed NMS for picking him. If he had said it after the first time then fair enough but he knew the score the second time yet decided to go back.

Reactions: 9
Such a massive loss to this day and yes, the show was great. I love the way it highlighted so much across his career.
I don't get emotional on celeb deaths, but my heart does still ache when I see/hear GM

• Heart
Reactions: 32
yeah a twatty comment but think he was just trying to be funny. Think it was the typical pre planned anecdote on Graham Norton. So not a off the cuff comment
I don’t even think it was a twatty comment, as you say @pixyy it was a joke. Obviously humour is subjective so not everyone’s going to find it funny but personally I’ve never understood why some people are so outraged by it.

Reactions: 13
I don't get emotional on celeb deaths, but my heart does still ache when I see/hear GM
My only, and favourite, grandpa died a couple of days before George did so both are eternally tied for me. But I love them both and always will.

Sadly, and selfishly, I always wanted to see George in concert but just assumed there'd be a next time. How foolish and sad 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No, the affair he had was with some younger woman he met in a shop. He left his wife for her. He’s just your average, selfish bloke. Bit of a cliche.
Davina’s ex always struck me as a knob. I remember her being interviewed when she was pregnant with her third child and saying ‘it has to be a boy or my husband will leave me’. It didn’t really seem too far from the truth.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I still have my moments when a certain song comes on. My other half is used to it, he just passes me a tissue.
On a happier note, I was at this gig at Earls Court when it was recorded, 3rd row from the front. It was an epic night ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The first time I paid a fortune for tickets was to be at the front of a George Michael gig. Could have gone to Spain for a week with the ££ I spent. It was worth every last penny. He was perfect and flashed me his beautiful smile ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When Robbie was at the height of his solo career and before the TT comeback, Barlow did a “poor me” documentary. He was really bitter about Robbie’s success. I disliked him from then.

Robbie’s a bit of a tit, but he knows how to put on a good show. I don’t believe if it had been any of the others who achieved what he did that he’d be bitter and twisted about it.
I remember that GB documentary 🤣🤣🤣 it included classics like, I wanted to give my Novello awards back when the Spice Girls won them and I've never sung a Robbie song, but he sung loads of mine 🤣🤣🤣

I also remember him giving it big licks on Parkinson about not living his life in the newspapers (cos nobody was interested in you) and Caroline Ahern (God rest her soul) challenged him about his attitude.

#Team Robbie 💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I forgot about the Spice Girls stuff. It was at the time they were raking it in with all the Spice Girls dolls and other merch. He completely took the hump that Take That people hadn’t thought of it first!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I forgot about the Spice Girls stuff. It was at the time they were raking it in with all the Spice Girls dolls and other merch. He completely took the hump that Take That people hadn’t thought of it first!
tbf TT had Dolls & a pretty decent amount of merch 1st time around so pre Spice Girls. Not quite to the extent SG had though

Reactions: 10
Our Gary has a really short memory then because there was sh*t loads of TT merch about in the 90s, including TT dolls!

Reactions: 12
Friend went to see them at the O2 in May. She said it was half empty and Le Bon kept forgetting the words to the songs and complained to the paying fans ' that he just wasnt feeling it '

Shoulda offered a refund then...
I just saw them in April, front row they were brilliant AO Arena full, Simon was funny and great, he did start to sing into his water bottle instead of his mic 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
I remember that GB documentary 🤣🤣🤣 it included classics like, I wanted to give my Novello awards back when the Spice Girls won them and I've never sung a Robbie song, but he sung loads of mine 🤣🤣🤣

I also remember him giving it big licks on Parkinson about not living his life in the newspapers (cos nobody was interested in you) and Caroline Ahern (God rest her soul) challenged him about his attitude.

#Team Robbie 💖💖💖
Gary Barlow is such a boring person.

Robbie has a personality and he isn't boring.

I just saw them in April, front row they were brilliant AO Arena full, Simon was funny and great, he did start to sing into his water bottle instead of his mic 🤣🤣🤣.
I like DD but have never been to a concert. Simon often forgets the words of songs he’s sung for many years and then sings into his water bottle..? Is he hammered on stage because if not then there are some quite big red flags as to his brain health I’d say…🤷🏻‍♀️

I think different people look for different things from gigs. I was at an Adam Ant one a few years back and it was amazing. Whole venue was bouncing. Spoke to guy next to me on the way out and he said … “he wasn’t on form tonight, that was a bit crap”.
I saw Adam last year at the Bridgewater in Manchester, he was brilliant and just sounded the same, I don't know what I was expecting really but I loved it. I just saw Coldplay again at the Ethiad, they did the same show as they did in 2016 bar a few changes it was still brilliant. One Republic I love but they exceeded all my expectations and I love Ryan Tedder. Backstreet Boys were outstanding too and Nick especially after it was the following day after Aaron had passed away. I caught covid though 🤣
---
Looks OK to me! 😍
Its not a wig IMHO he's grown his hair a bit longer and the wind was blowing it around, I still love him 💙.
---
Very very weak tea I have never thought was interesting enough to share before, but someone I knew years ago shagged David Essex and said his feet stank!
Growing up my mum had a big poster of him he always looked like he needed a good wash to me when I was young 🤣.
---
Nah not jason - he makes me want to shout...why the heck did you have a fling Lulu? No experimenting should go that far 🤮.
I don't believe that at all, I think that was just to hide his true feelings. I can't stand Lulu, someone I know has said she has had a few facelifts you could see the scars behind her ears in her hairline, she denies she's had them. There's just something about her I don't like, I love TT I've been there from the start and seen them loads of times, always put a great show on, my worst song is Re-light my Fire, that is the only song I can't stand, and Mark in his cropped Baddy Powder top 🤣.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Davina’s ex always struck me as a knob. I remember her being interviewed when she was pregnant with her third child and saying ‘it has to be a boy or my husband will leave me’. It didn’t really seem too far from the truth.
And didn't she say women should always wear matching bra and pants for their partners? Otherwise they just weren't trying to be sexy 🤢 Basically if your husband fecks off its your fault ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like DD but have never been to a concert. Simon often forgets the words of songs he’s sung for many years and then sings into his water bottle..? Is he hammered on stage because if not then there are some quite big red flags as to his brain health I’d say…🤷🏻‍♀️
I think he'd had a drink, tbf I've watched lots of live concerts on TV and he looked fine.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.