Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said that watching his wife give birth was like watching his favourite pub burn down. Pretty cunty behaviour tbh
With fear of being jumped onā€¦ isnā€™t that just a ā€˜lad jokeā€™? In the past Iā€™ve heard lots of poorly say that or similar thingsā€¦ doesnā€™t make it any less twatty but I wouldnā€™t hold it against him šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15
With fear of being jumped onā€¦ isnā€™t that just a ā€˜lad jokeā€™? In the past Iā€™ve heard lots of poorly say that or similar thingsā€¦ doesnā€™t make it any less twatty but I wouldnā€™t hold it against him šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
yeah a twatty comment but think he was just trying to be funny. Think it was the typical pre planned anecdote on Graham Norton. So not a off the cuff comment

Reactions: 9
Was there ever any decent tea on why Jason left TT? I was disappointed when he left, always liked him and he was extremely easy on the eye. What does he do now,?

Maybe it was something as simple as, he had his money made and wanted to live a quiet life.

Or was there a fall out etc maybe the tax thing was part of this?
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the ethics of the other's aggressively tax dodging being the final straw.

Popbitch:
Loving Jason Orange
Today's announcement that Jason Orange has followed Robbie Williams out of Take That means that just the core tax-dodgers are left. A few reports are skirting the issue, but here's the timeline most sources are leaving out.

2009 - Jason Orange, in Q Magazine, "I've made us bank with the Co-op because it's ethical. I worry. I want us to stand for good things as well as be a brilliant band."

2012 - Gary Barlow first linked with aggressive tax avoidance.

2014 - Barlow, Owen and Donald all linked with tax avoidance. Orange quits Take That. Take That issue a statement saying "We first became aware of Jason's reservations a couple of years ago." (i.e. 2012)

Reactions: 29
When Robbie was at the height of his solo career and before the TT comeback, Barlow did a ā€œpoor meā€ documentary. He was really bitter about Robbieā€™s success. I disliked him from then.

Robbieā€™s a bit of a tit, but he knows how to put on a good show. I donā€™t believe if it had been any of the others who achieved what he did that heā€™d be bitter and twisted about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the ethics of the other's aggressively tax dodging being the final straw.

Popbitch:
Loving Jason Orange
Today's announcement that Jason Orange has followed Robbie Williams out of Take That means that just the core tax-dodgers are left. A few reports are skirting the issue, but here's the timeline most sources are leaving out.

2009 - Jason Orange, in Q Magazine, "I've made us bank with the Co-op because it's ethical. I worry. I want us to stand for good things as well as be a brilliant band."

2012 - Gary Barlow first linked with aggressive tax avoidance.

2014 - Barlow, Owen and Donald all linked with tax avoidance. Orange quits Take That. Take That issue a statement saying "We first became aware of Jason's reservations a couple of years ago." (i.e. 2012)
Thta must have been so disheartening for him. Imagine realising that ALL of your workmates are dodgy when you have your own ethical standards.

Reactions: 22
No, the affair he had was with some younger woman he met in a shop. He left his wife for her. Heā€™s just your average, selfish bloke. Bit of a cliche.
I always wondered why they split. There was the repeated story in the media of how they met walking dogs and they seemed so good together.

He seemed more dark and broody compared to her. She has gone down the exercise and health route and he started a bespoke travel firm.

Such a shame. Did wonder which side ended it though seemed very quiet in the press about reasons.
---
My dislike of pronouns is nothing to do with trans. My dislike is not the he or she pronouns - itā€™s the they/them and all the other ones.
I find the use of "them" and "they" so disrespectful.

Maybe it's a generational thing but if I had called someone "them" my mum would have given me the evil stare...as in give someone respect rather than a generic title...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Semi-interesting fact - he did that joke on Graham Norton, when he was sharing the sofa with Emma Thompson. She found it very amusing and put the same words into the mouth of her gynaecologist character in Bridget Jones's Baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Such a massive loss to this day and yes, the show was great. I love the way it highlighted so much across his career.
I watched the trailer for the new Wham documentary on netflix today. Looks good. Trailer was really uplifting

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One of my favourite George Michael's songs is Precious Box, it was an album track, I love it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently your man Mr Tori Spelling (i forget his name) has deleted his ā€˜weā€™re divorcingā€™ post and her reps claiming itā€™s not true.

Reactions: 6
Apparently your man Mr Tori Spelling (i forget his name) has deleted his ā€˜weā€™re divorcingā€™ post and her reps claiming itā€™s not true.
Haven't they done the 'we're divorcing' thing a few times. Suppose its 1 way to get publicity

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.