Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Piers on about? https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/22454523/piers-morgan-phillip-schofield-itv/

Not Walliams? I'm sure they both hate each other prior
Piers managing, as usual, to make it all about himself 🙄. twit 😤
---
She was a big crush of my Dad, I feel really sad, her come back was during my teen years and a soundtrack to them. Her energy and performance was amazing. All hail Tina :(
Same with my dad @Dotty Merton I like to think that they’re currently in a heavenly pub with my dad telling her to sing him a song and put on a show 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You sure your new boyfriend isn’t spinning you a line?

Only the Cilla anecdote is definitely an old one I’ve seen elsewhere and I would be very surprised if Jen gossiped about her love life with cabin crew, no matter how drunk she was.
Haha absolutely questioning it now, I couldn’t remember exactly what was said (what I read here) but he was straight on it and said that he had met her and her son and he said what happened (and that it was him) re: Niall Horan - he said he’s met him a few times and he always recognised him and would chat to him…..

Maybe I need to rethink this 😂😂😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Niall Horan, by far the best looking ex one direction member even when he looks like hes been bukkake gangbanged

EXGf2G3WoAESPs6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Yup - but also the list people often reference is a huge piece of misinformation. There is his little black book which Tom is NOT in - there’s been a fake list floating around for years.
I've wondered for ages, when people talk about the little black book are they talking about the address book that was leaked online? I thought that book was Guilainne's and she collected names and numbers of the rich and famous.

Reactions: 1
Tina's death hurts.

She was one of the first concerts I ever saw at Wembley Stadium in 2000, when I was 7, thanks to my parents (who were, and remain, huge fans). I've never forgotten it. She was 60 years old with the energy of a 20 year old, and could run rings around the current generation of pop artists even then. She was the epitome of a strong woman given everything she went through at Ike's hands - and against all the odds, she came back as one of the most revered and successful artists ever, literally wiping the floor with him.

What a lady. What a legend. What a life.

Quite simply, The Best.
Saw that concert too. I cried last night when the news was announced. She was a LEGEND 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to go off topic but had anyone heard Anne Marie's new song "unhealthy" which is about a toxic relationship and not caring what others think?
Bad timing for the release as her fella was arrested for rape recently.

Apparently her PR team are pushing her to do promo every day but she's falling apart behind the scenes

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I never got it with Leo. Good actor but never thought he was a hunk
When I worked for BA , Leo got on a European flight I did (forget where now). It was about 2008/2009, was wearing a peaky blinder style flat cap and looked like Icky Thump.

v. Disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It took her years to get back in the limelight after leaving Ike. It wasn’t until 1983/84 when she released Let’s Stay Together and What’s Love Got To Do With It that she gained her rightful place back in the Top Ten
I read somewhere that when she was struggling in the late 70s and early 80s and desperate for work, doing tv quiz shows etc, Rod Stewart properly supported and promoted her so she could get back into singing. For all his nonsense I have respect for him for that.

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.