Secret Celebrity Gossip #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad someone mentioned that performance, I find it absolutely fascinating, it's A LOT to watch!
The sooner they do a biopic of FM, the better! I adore them! I’m a Stevie fan, but love Lindsey’s music even though I think he was a twit. Tusk was a masterpiece and it was mostly his doing, and I think he’s extremely talented as a musician. But he’s an effing nightmare as a person!
---
SO MUCH! The comments on there are quality too - we all know what we’re watching 😂
I believe it’s this one? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The mention of Sam Fox reminds me I have really non interesting fact about her. A friend of mine back home is the cousin of the Australian fraudster that went out with her briefly. It was hot gossip when we were teens!

Reactions: 10
Remember that reality tv show she did running a club. Was car crash tv. They don't make reality tv like that anymore haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The mention of Sam Fox reminds me I have really non interesting fact about her. A friend of mine back home is the cousin of the Australian fraudster that went out with her briefly. It was hot gossip when we were teens!
Was it a Peter something…

Reactions: 1
Was that the slimming tea fella?

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t Peter Foster Cherie Blair’s mate?

Remember some scandal back In the early 2000’s

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The sooner they do a biopic of FM, the better! I adore them! I’m a Stevie fan, but love Lindsey’s music even though I think he was a twit. Tusk was a masterpiece and it was mostly his doing, and I think he’s extremely talented as a musician. But he’s an effing nightmare as a person!
---

I believe it’s this one? 😂

That’s the badger! It’s quality - Stevie and Lindsay both coked off their heads, hating/still loving each other, Mick looking close to having a stroke, John wondering WTF is going on and Christine like ‘jeez, these two 🙄’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw Fleetwood Mac a few years back - it had all of them apart from Christine McVie. Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie were amazing. His guitar playing is off the scale, her voice superlative. I only went because my husband wanted to go, I liked them as background music beforebut after seeing them live it changed my perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m afraid I’m another one not keen on the Beatles. I will admit, some of the songs Lennon and McCartney wrote together are good, but separately they produce complete bogsnort. Lennon especially. I cannot stand the dirge that is Imagine, and I have been known to walk out of shops at Christmas time if Merry Christmas Everybody (War Is Over) comes on the PA system.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.