Secret Celebrity Gossip #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read that Boris Becker's daughter Anna has won the German version of strictly come dancing. She was known as the baby from the broom cupboard as she was conceived in a side room at a London hotel after a quickie with a Russian waitress shortly before his wife went into labour. It took him a long time to acknowledge her until a DNA test proved he was the dad.
I mean, why did he waste money on a dna test? 😂😂😂
7F1A9011-15A4-4B0A-B6A6-63AC87B9224D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Glad someone else has posted about the resemblance between Boris and his daughter - they are strong genes!

Reactions: 10
The sooner they do a biopic of FM, the better! I adore them! I’m a Stevie fan, but love Lindsey’s music even though I think he was a twit. Tusk was a masterpiece and it was mostly his doing, and I think he’s extremely talented as a musician. But he’s an effing nightmare as a person!
---

I believe it’s this one? 😂

What a fantastic performance, so intense. I wish I had seen them live.

• Heart
Glad someone else has posted about the resemblance between Boris and his daughter - they are strong genes!
The other example is Arnie's son. Quick Google tells me his mother tried to keep him secret until it became obvious at 7/8yo!

joseph-baena-435-9e596a20ead4439d8e8d5844ca7be26e.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Some barely tepid tea but a few days ago I was stood next to Paul Gascoigne at a pedestrian crossing. He’d just come out of a bar and was being held up by a very glam lady in her 40s. Not sure how much of the state he was in should be attributed to his general poor health but he looked absolutely wankered. He was completely glazed over, trying to walk out into the road - in the end the doorman of the bar came and held on to him until it was safe to cross. He was very skinny and looked like an old man. Very sad to see.
I’m glad to read people are looking after him. He’s an alcoholic, a man with an addiction he can’t control, he hasn’t chosen this outcome.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.