Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I once did some speed and ended up smashing two mirrors in a club's toilets and then punched my best friend's boyfriend on the nose and threw his shoes out the window of our flat.

That was quite enough rock n roll for me. I stick to red wine and cocktails now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I’d never have Botox. I’ve thought about it as I’ve got terrible number elevens on my forehead but knowing my luck something would go wrong and I’d end up looking like a Klingon.

• Haha
  • Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
just seen this on another news site and it made me question why it was reported in the first place. Firstly the case is dropped and secondly they cannot name the actor or allow comments speculating who it is so how is it a news story?
BREAKING NEWS something happened somewhere involving someone!

All stories like that achieve is to get innocent people's names chucked in the ring, it's shady as fuck.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Odious arsehole Dan Wootton with a rant in the Fail about Schofe. Can’t stand DW but it’s an interesting article and very believable from what has come to light over the years.
It seems like people are getting ready to distance themselves from him when/if any allegations about him come out...

Eureka

VIP Member
Hate Dan Wooten but loved that piece for the DM. I agree with others who think Philth's days are numbered. Hopefully the downfall will come sooner rather for the odious little man. Holly must be feeling the pressure, she's so closely linked to him. Will it impact her career?

Reactions: 27

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
If you were to rock up in Wrexham and say anything remotely negative about Ryan Reynolds you’d probably be lynched.

• Haha
  • Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Wrexham promoted. I confess seeing Rob Mcelhenny in tears set me off. They both look in shock. Thrilled for them.

• Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Am at great pains to name-drop her in a thread with the word "celebrity" in the title as she'll love it, but seeing NHS Boob Job Mum Josie Cunningham in the press bragging again so :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh god what now. Why can’t she just fuck off. Nobody is interested about her anymore.

• Haha

S4buk

VIP Member
Super weak tea here but I’ve just met someone who knows Little Mix’s stylist (legit) and it’s absolutely no surprise that Jesy was extremely hard work throughout the time he worked with them (started with them during the second era). Absolutely not a horrible person but extremely insecure, needy and would cry a LOT and get jealous of the other girls - all of which was documented in her documentary.

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm coming back to catch up on the 4 pages I've missed while catching up on other threads I needed to catch up on. Keeping on top of tattle is hard work haha

• Haha
Reactions: 26

House of Tea

VIP Member
i don’t disagree with your overall observation but i think that the painted nails are for the alzheimer’s society - they look a deep purple (which is their colour) and i saw that some of the ee cast, who were running with him, had their nails the same colour.
Oh, that explains that then.

Just found a photo of Adam Woodyat and his son, and he has it too.

Attachments

• Heart

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Is it partly because it doesnt feel that respectful to move onto another relationship quickly? So most of us feel that there should be a decent interval between one relationship and the next? (trouble is what is that decent interval!!!)

Ive often wondered though about celebrity relationships, like Damien Lewis and Helen. Especially with him filming in America for Homeland and Billions. It must be hard to have a relationship at a distance, especially when you are an actor filming sex scenes etc with other women or men!
My best friends parents were married over 40 years when her mum died quite suddenly. Her dad was on dating sites a mere 4 months after which I know really f*cked with my friends head as she said she felt that her mum clearly hadn’t meant that much to her dad for him to being looking for other women that quickly. Looking at it from an impartial place, I think it’s harder for children (whatever age) when a parent dies as they are seen as irreplaceable with (in most cases) unconditional love. Where as a spouse is different 🤷‍♀️

Anyway to keep it on topic, did anyone see the photos of Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant at the weekend, so cute. Love him so much, please don't anyone burst my bubble 🤞

• Sad