Secret Celebrity Gossip #111

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian has Alzheimer’s now, still working on an Irish soap.
I was reading the link posted in here about him. I havent watched Fair City in awhile but shows what a good actor he is as 'Bob' is so different to 'Trevor' & he plays both so well

Reactions: 1
Just reading about Brookie on here and having a giggle.
My then boyfriend lived quite near the set and we used to drink in a pub that was very near to it (where he also got down on one knee in the rain to propose to me)
One night on the way home from the pub we were feeling a bit frisky. He lived with his mum and dad so opportunities were er- limited. Out the back of the Brookie set was a field with some long grass.
I don’t think I need to spell out what happened- halfway through the lights on the Brookie set suddenly came on.
Needless to say we exited sharpish 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
With reference to Lewis Capaldi and his parents- I haven’t watched it yet however I am from Scotland and feel that his parents sound pretty similar to many Scottish parents. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just a thought.
I know what you’re saying. I’m Scottish too. We’re world class at our put-downs, given with affection, of course. Their treatment of Lewis upset me though.

Reactions: 9
So Graham Norton with his bear phone anyone remember. View attachment 2102624
God I’d totally forgotten about Bear phone! 😂 I do remember a great bit in one of the shows where Graham went into the audience with one of those handheld metal detectors they have at airports, and scanned people for “intimate” piercings!

He’s actually had a seriously impressive run with his chat shows hasn’t he. If anyone has any dodgy tea on him please don’t share it! I love him and want to keep it that way!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Re Jessie J
Friend of mine works for well known airline and used to work on private jets etc so she always has ☕ on what celebs are like. She said JJ was one of the rudest people she's ever met and ordered them not to look at her! Completely up her own anus.
Whitney Houston was apparently off her face.. No shock there.. Very rude, demanding and made racist remarks.
She said the nicest she's flown with were Tom Cruise when he was with Nicole Kidman.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
God I’d totally forgotten about Bear phone! 😂 I do remember a great bit in one of the shows where Graham went into the audience with one of those handheld metal detectors they have at airports, and scanned people for “intimate” piercings!

He’s actually had a seriously impressive run with his chat shows hasn’t he. If anyone has any dodgy tea on him please don’t share it! I love him and want to keep it that way!
Just fallen down a So Graham Norton rabbit hole on You Tube, but found the metal detector clip!! 😂😂 Thanks for the reminder @thenorthremembers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Re Jessie J
Friend of mine works for well known airline and used to work on private jets etc so she always has ☕ on what celebs are like. She said JJ was one of the rudest people she's ever met and ordered them not to look at her! Completely up her own anus.
Whitney Houston was apparently off her face.. No shock there.. Very rude, demanding and made racist remarks.
She said the nicest she's flown with were Tom Cruise when he was with Nicole Kidman.
Airline staff seem to be the most prolific when it comes to spilling the tea on celebs :)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know what you’re saying. I’m Scottish too. We’re world class at our put-downs, given with affection, of course. Their treatment of Lewis upset me though.
The part with his parents not liking the song came across as scripted to me, as if to show he's not surrounded by yes people or something 🤔

Reactions: 4
Re Jessie J
Jessie J is where she is right now because of treating people around her like tit.

Reactions: 16
A friend of mine was a journalist who interviewed Jessy J and he also said she and "her people" were rude and difficult to deal with.

Well i fell down a U2 wormhole last night and turns out 2 of U2 were born in england and moved to Ireland as kids.
Stick that in the pop quiz bit of your brain for future use
It's sad I already knew it but in my defense, I had an obsession with Bono in my teens and got a hold of every book I could get my hands on about them.

Reactions: 2
I went to see Jessie J live at Wembley years ago and was quite surprised at how many rambling monologues she had between songs. Very long and and tedious and seemed to be harking back to school days and how she had been bullied and look at me now type of stuff. Sad if she has turned into what she was banging on about as a bully to flight staff but then all her belly out pregnant pic’s recently have been very attention seeking

A friend of mine was a journalist who interviewed Jessy J and he also said she and "her people" were rude and difficult to deal with.
I still remember the interview she did with a magazine where she claimed she was seen as one of the greatest singers in America and likened herself to Celine, Whitney, and Aretha with how good she was as she moaned about the UK being jealous and that was why she never won any awards even though she should have.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just fallen down a So Graham Norton rabbit hole on You Tube, but found the metal detector clip!! 😂😂 Thanks for the reminder @thenorthremembers!
You’re welcome @SaintLeo

I’ve just remembered his other phone Kitty! It’s not as good as the bear. I remember one episode where he calls a man cant recall why who’s ends up moaning and groaning down the phone, the bears face movements were hilarious 😂
Im off to binge watch the episodes lol
IMG_6593.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With reference to Lewis Capaldi and his parents- I haven’t watched it yet however I am from Scotland and feel that his parents sound pretty similar to many Scottish parents. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just a thought.
Yeah, I was about to post this too. I'm almost 40, Scottish, and related very hard to that moment in the documentary. We don't do direct praise but I guarantee they would tear strips off anyone else who did the same in earshot.

I do think his mum was extremely brave talking about her sister in the documentary.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.