Secret Celebrity Gossip #111

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 7
Good interview with Bryan and his wife or partner Una on the Tommy Tiernan Show last year. Mostly focusing on his Alzheimer's diagnosis. They came across really well, another great Tommy T interview.
I love the Tommy Tiernan show. But as I live outside Ireland, I only see bits of it on Youtube. The RTE player almost never works. Even with a VPN.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They had proper fever dream storylines the cult, the incest, the weird virus outbreak. The ending was madness too. Great theme tune. Mad that they were the first to broadcast a lesbian kiss on mainstream tv.
Also the gambling debt with (can’t remember character) she bought scratch cards.

What about the older bloke with younger woman she was quite good actress,left his wife for her.

Also the gambling debt with (can’t remember character) she bought scratch cards.

What about the older bloke with younger woman she was quite good actress,left his wife for her.
Rosie Banks her husband was the 1 who found the body under the patio. Oh I loved Brookie

Reactions: 7
Rosie Banks her husband was the 1 who found the body under the patio. Oh I loved Brookie
Awww thanks,I quite liked the couple who he had been married before had two children,but later on children got killed and he got back with his first wife,think the guy that played him had been in crossroads,quite nice looking if I remember,God memory.🤭

Reactions: 1
I don't know but it was a huge boot fair and I travelled a fair way to sell there
thats Denham... never been myself not v accessible unless you walk there n my athritis won't like that
---
I used to live fairly close to Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster. I’ve met them multiple times, both when they’ve been together and separately and they have always been lovely. They both will quite happily pose for a photo etc they do normal things like shopping, going to the bank (when it was still open) and most locals just let them get on with their lives.
my friend in the US met them in a boutique once - said they were both really lovely

Last edited:
omg yes of course!

He was one of the first people to realise how funny the internet can be, and had a lot of fun with it on So GN.

to this DAY i quote the orlando bloom gn interview where he read out a whole forum argument with his fangirls disagreeing on what his favourite vegetable was.

eat tit jessica it’s carrot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As I remember the outside set for a Brookie was new houses that were built as real houses and, as already posted, are now back to their original purpose. The interior shots were at the Mersey Studio set and were shared with the likes of later episodes of Grange Hill and Hollyoaks

Yes, if you watched that episode you can see the garage she used to buy them from!
---
I used to watch Brookside religiously but can’t remember what the outcome was with Nathan and his sister?? X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.