Secret Celebrity Gossip #111

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggins is such a bleep. What he’s said is actually pretty disrespectful given Paul was with his previous partner (also his manager) for twenty odd years. He was devastated when he died and he’d kept a photo of him on the sideboard on his teatime talk show until it ended.

Reactions: 59
Biggins is such a bleep. What he’s said is actually pretty disrespectful given Paul was with his previous partner (also his manager) for twenty odd years. He was devastated when he died and he’d kept a photo of him on the sideboard on his teatime talk show until it ended.
Biggins is to older gay men what Paul Burrell is to Royalty, always wheels out a line that nobody wants and nobody is interested in and just serves to promote himself rather than actually contribute anything meaningful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
Yes,exactly saying what the fat git said was I thought disrespectful to Paul,it was none of his bleeping business.

Reactions: 31
Biggins is to older gay men what Paul Burrell is to Royalty, always wheels out a line that nobody wants and nobody is interested in and just serves to promote himself rather than actually contribute anything meaningful.
He’s a horrible fucker. Was vile in the jungle (still can’t believe he won), even worse on CBB. Said AIDS was caused by bisexual people and made anti Semitic comments towards Katie Waissell. He should have been cancelled for good for that.

• Wow
Reactions: 68
I don't like biggins he comes across to me as a very sleazy not likeable person who like to insert his nose in where its not needed nor wanted

Reactions: 43
Tends to be Biggins or Stephen Fry, depending on who or what they want an opinion on.

Funnily enough no one ever seems to ask Elton John. I suspect because he's notoriously sweary and would probably tell them to duck off 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 56
First saw Biggins in the Rocky Horror film when I was little and he’s given me the creeps ever since. Absolutely chock full of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All this talk of musicals has prompted me to finally book tickets for Hamilton in Manchester....got brilliant front row seats for me husband and my daughter along with champagne, canapés , ice cream and programme....( husband's birthday is just before Christmas , so good excuse for a trip!)
last musical I saw was Les Miserables , again in Manchester and younger daughter bought these tickets for my birthday ....absolutely amazing performance and very emotional
we all love musicals and daughter did A level drama and joined Opsoc at Uni sorry not sorry! ...one of her best friends at school is an aspiring Mezzo Soprano with Royal Northern college of Music
We both will happily spend an afternoon watching all the classics!...although daughter has introduced me to some of the more contemporary ones....love Rent and Tick Tick Boom as well as In The Heights ( know this is not everyones cup of tea!)
also went to see The Magic Flute performed by Welsh National Opera last week as played music when I was pregnant with daughter 30 years ago and she would go wild when "Queen of the night" aria played!....also love The Marriage of Figaro and Madame Butterfly
Would love to see current Oklahoma with Arthur Darvill as Curly ( the National Theatre version with Hugh Jackman and Maureen Lipman from approx 25 years ago is surprisingly good!)
saw Chitty Chitty bang bang in London years ago and got Christopher Biggin's autograph....he was actually very pleasant and chatted to us at stage door

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
All this talk of musicals has prompted me to finally book tickets for Hamilton in Manchester....got brilliant front row seats for me husband and my daughter along with champagne, canapés , ice cream and programme....( husband's birthday is just before Christmas , so good excuse for a trip!)
last musical I saw was Les Miserables , again in Manchester and younger daughter bought these tickets for my birthday ....absolutely amazing performance and very emotional
we all love musicals and daughter did A level drama and joined Opsoc at Uni sorry not sorry! ...one of her best friends at school is an aspiring Mezzo Soprano with Royal Northern college of Music
We both will happily spend an afternoon watching all the classics!...although daughter has introduced me to some of the more contemporary ones....love Rent and Tick Tick Boom as well as In The Heights ( know this is not everyones cup of tea!)
also went to see The Magic Flute performed by Welsh National Opera last week as played music when I was pregnant with daughter 30 years ago and she would go wild when "Queen of the night" aria played!....also love The Marriage of Figaro and Madame Butterfly
Would love to see current Oklahoma with Arthur Darvill as Curly ( the National Theatre version with Hugh Jackman and Maureen Lipman from approx 25 years ago is surprisingly good!)
saw Chitty Chitty bang bang in London years ago and got Christopher Biggin's autograph....he was actually very pleasant and chatted to us at stage door
I was looking at Hamilton Manchester tickets as well at the weekend. I watched it in London a few years ago and it’s genuinely one of the best things I’ve seen on stage so can’t wait to see it again. Les Mis is also one of my faves. It was a bit of a family soundtrack when we used to go on car trips as kids as it was one of the few tapes (yes, I’m that old!) that everyone could agree on!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m going back years I loved the film Seven Brides for seven brothers,songs were great and the dancing was fantastic..probably the woke brigade would put a stopto it if it was remade.

West Side Story,fantastic.Perhaps it’s because I’m and old girl now,but loved rm both.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m going back years I loved the film Seven Brides for seven brothers,songs were great and the dancing was fantastic..probably the woke brigade would put a stopto it if it was remade.
Seven life partners for seven non gender specific siblings 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 89
That dreadful braying laugh Biggins does is the stuff nightmares are made of.

He‘a also a student of the Queen Mother school of dentistry; they both look like they have a gob full of wood chippings.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That dreadful braying laugh Biggins does is the stuff nightmares are made of.

He‘a also a student of the Queen Mother school of dentistry; they both look like they have a gob full of wood chippings.
I always said the Queen Mother looked like she had dry roasted peanuts for teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
An uncle of mine used to say that the only reason that the Queen Mother lived so long was because she was pickled in gin ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.