Secret Celebrity Gossip #111

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww thanks,I quite liked the couple who he had been married before had two children,but later on children got killed and he got back with his first wife,think the guy that played him had been in crossroads,quite nice looking if I remember,God memory.🤭
Max and Susanna, they were great!

Reactions: 12
Yes, if you watched that episode you can see the garage she used to buy them from!
---
I used to watch Brookside religiously but can’t remember what the outcome was with Nathan and his sister?? X
If I remember they moved away to live as a married couple?

I was probably about ten at the time so could be wrong!

Reactions: 3
Talking of new, and I know I'm probably breaking house rules by talking about TV shows here, but did anyone catch the first episode of Colin From Accounts the other night ? I found it pretty funny 🤭
That show is great!

Reactions: 1
One (I think 4 on column 2) is definitely Jimmy Fallon. He didn't get the info barred NBC did as it was just as he took over the Tonight Show that it leaked.

NBC also try and block all the info relating to him being a fully fledged high-functioning alcoholic but literally everyone in New York knows as he's always around the Washington Square/ Gramercy bars getting tanked - often with NYU students. He ripped his own finger off whilst on a bender but they made him cover it up with some BS story.
as I'm so late I've bolded the bit I wanted to respond to.

I read that as whilst on a bartender, I was immediately interested. Oh well better get more wine in me, God knows what else I'll pick up during the rest of the thread.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It is on Netflix.

I’m pretty much the only person (and my family who watched with me) that didn’t like the way his parents treated him. I have an anxious kid too so it really struck a nerve.
I agree with you. Lewis came across as a lovely and humbling man, and I’m sure that has a lot to do with the down to earth environment that he’s grown up in. BUT I was shocked to see his dad say that his new song was ‘shite’ and then his mum say, “well it’s not Someone You Loved, is it” - he doesn’t need that kind of pressure from his parents, there are plenty of critics out there, the fans will vote with their cash, and his team heap the pressure on him constantly!!
You don’t need to be a “yes” person, but I think his parents should’ve cut him some slack. He’s clearly struggling, despite his humour, that’s evident in his tourettes. I have an anxious kid who’s had various tics over the years, I’ve always ignored it until it passes - Lewis’ dad didn’t handle it well.
I know everyone’s human and none of us are perfect, but I don’t agree with people heaping praise on his parents either - they need to lay off him and encourage him in his time of need.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awww thanks,I quite liked the couple who he had been married before had two children,but later on children got killed and he got back with his first wife,think the guy that played him had been in crossroads,quite nice looking if I remember,God memory.🤭
If I remember they moved away to live as a married couple?

I was probably about ten at the time so could be wrong!
thats right :sick:

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't bet on that.

The BBC seem to have a small selection of 'chosen one' presenters. There's quite a few that make me roll my eyes when I see they've been given yet another show.

Talking of new, and I know I'm probably breaking house rules by talking about TV shows here, but did anyone catch the first episode of Colin From Accounts the other night ? I found it pretty funny 🤭
Binged it in 24 hrs, loved it

Reactions: 3
The first thing I remember seeing Graham Norton on was some late night sex quiz thing. I want to say carnal knowledge but im not sure if I’m mixing that up with a Davina McCall thing………..basically I spent the mid to late 90’s wrecked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes Carnal Knowledge with Maria his friend who is on his radio show now and before at bbc. I loved Eurotrash too.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't bet on that.

Bit in bold, I love that you said that when we’ve spent half the thread talking about old tv shows!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
With reference to Lewis Capaldi and his parents- I haven’t watched it yet however I am from Scotland and feel that his parents sound pretty similar to many Scottish parents. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just a thought.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.