Secret Celebrity Gossip #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be well known, but it wasn't to me ... Naga Munchetty is a smoker. I'm surprised, I felt sure she'd be into fitness and the environment etc.

Image1.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Didn’t somebody come on to an earlier thread and say that his injuries were pretty horrific? Something along the lines of him basically have his top lip ripped off and several teeth knocked out? Teeth can be replaced but lip and facial injuries are harder to repair.

The poster had been told by somebody at the hospital and the thread descended into “NHS employees should not be breaking confidentiality”

He’s tall so any accident in an open top car that flips is going to be shocking. The only reason Richard Hammond survived his last crash is because he’s short
I don’t think we will see Freddie on TV again
They did yes, and I think from the way it’s been reported in the media that they are correct. I’m sure I read that he’d needed plastic surgery for his injuries. Not to mention the psychological impact and accident like that would take on you. There had been a lot of secrecy and I wonder if he’s planning to sure the BBC? Did they pull the series that Hammond was injured in?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Re Freddie Flintoff- I was saying the same thing to my husband. The series where Hammond was injured went ahead and indeed they actually did show the crash on TV.
I think there’s more to this than meets the eye (this is just a theory, I don’t have inside info)

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh no! I like Naga and she always dresses so nicely but now all I will see is Smokey breath, smoky smell clothes..

I cannot stand her for many reasons, actually really cannot stand her, but disliking her for smoking isn't one of them.

(I'm not a smoker btw)

Reactions: 27
So Coldplay are nasty because someone got sacked for breaking company rules.
No, Coldplay are 'nasty' because they ordered an entire menu of food just because they were offered it for free. They then left it to go to waste without even touching any of it.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for the rule breaker though. Unfortunately it was in their contract.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm sure this is old news, but what's the gossip on Andy Peters? Is there any?!
I was told (by the wife of another broom cupboard presenter) that Andi was late to set one day, and on going to his dressing room it was locked but it was obvious someone was in there. They opened the door and discovered Andi on his knees giving an exec a blowjob.

She also told me Catherine Zeta Jones is a glorious potty mouth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm disappointed. I thought you were going to say that Andi was on his knees giving Gordon The Gopher a blowjob.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I think the media are just tit to the majority of women in the public eye.
Or simply women. I stopped reading newspapers when one described Milly Dowler’s mother as hard faced (or something similar). What is the face of a murdered child’s mother supposed to look like?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Or simply women. I stopped reading newspapers when one described Milly Dowler’s mother as hard faced (or something similar). What is the face of a murdered child’s mother supposed to look like?
That’s dreadful! Poor Milly’s family were always so dignified. She was found very near where I live and I always think of her when I drive past

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Re Freddie Flintoff- I was saying the same thing to my husband. The series where Hammond was injured went ahead and indeed they actually did show the crash on TV.
I think there’s more to this than meets the eye (this is just a theory, I don’t have inside info)
And yet Hammond ended up in a coma and with a brain injury that he’ll have for the rest of his life. You don’t get more seriously injured than that 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
There was a photo of Flintoff post-crash and coming home from hospital, but it was through the windscreen of his wife's car so you can't really tell if he is really badly facial scarred or if, as I suspect, this has shattered him mentally.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.