Secret Celebrity Gossip #110

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Detest CB,seems he knows everyone😏Has to put his oar in.🙁
Yeah not sure if he knows everyone as well as he claims I really don't find him likeable at all. He's a really clapped out old pantomime dame these days as well.

Reactions: 12
Oh, Bangkok Hilton was amazing!

Really looking forward to the 8-part mini series of Jilly Cooper's Rivals that's just started filming.
Bangkok Hilton was amazing when it was 1st shown (y)

I don't think I have ever seen it again, so one to search out I think.

Reactions: 8
Was Biggins close to Paul OG?

He was giving interviews about him the day after he died and said "well he was naughty and smoked" which seems off.

Biggins has improved his heath and lost some weight, but can you imagine if he had of died in his 60s and people commented the next day how he was naughty and loved cake.
I read that he also said that Paul OG marrying his husband stopped him from being a "rogue".
Just a bit ick of him imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.