Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
So, Daniella Westcrack has been “flaunting her amazing body” and “frolicking on the beach” (I wish I knew how to frolic). It really is a case of nice legs shame about the face! If you zoom in she looks like a dinner lady in a deprived school. So grim. Sorry that it’s a Scum link

this is my particular favourite: View attachment 2028761
What a coincidence that The S*n happened to have a photographer, with their camera on hand, right at the time Daniela Westbrook was frolicking nearby on an otherwise desolate beach. Not suggesting it was a staged PR shot or owt, but wow! What a coincidence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
I know he got slated for his grumpy red carpet interview last week but I do enjoy his self deprecating humour. I feel his humour doesn’t work well in the US, maybe he should’ve played nice for the interviewer but I love that This is his favourite film. 😁

Bloody love him!

Wasn't at all interested in floppy-haired stammering 90s-era Hugh - grumpy, sweary Hugh and his self-deprecating humour is basically the dream! 😍 Plus his films are bloody good nowadays (ep Paddington 2 and The Gentleman)

• Heart

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Richard X's publishers played it to Geri Halliwell and her reps who then presumed that they had it in the bag. They even got a video director on board - presumptuous or what. Richard X then heard about this, hated the idea of Geri doing it and refused to let the song go to her talentless self.
And then it backfired even further for her, the writers wrote a song for another artist (Annie) about Geri and the whole drama, containing lyrics like this.

4BC651F5-5D8C-48CB-8D2B-88D574D979CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
What an absolute scumbag. They need to throw away the key he's clearly never going to change his disgusting ways 😡
I agree. Recidivism is high with these repulsive individuals. I read some of the comments below the article in the Mail when it was published earlier. A fair few apologists, leave him alone, he has served his time etc. I wonder what their search history is.

• Sick

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Freed last month, straight back on it. You are right he will never change. What a horrible vile human being. 😡 Waste of oxygen.
He's had his chance , there should be no more chances. Despicable man.

P.s. he should never have been released and just goes to show some people are beyond rehabilitation. Scum.

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I'm really pleased for Alison, and hopefully she might shake up Bake Off a bit after a couple of stale series.

Even though it feels like she's everywhere right now, she's put in the graft over the years (baffling that it took them so long to promote her on This Morning, or for her to even get a prime time presenting gig compared to others) so she's reaping the rewards now, fair play to her

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
It will remain forever a mystery how a man who has now stood there on several series declaring he doesn’t understand or like baking is still presenting it after losing two presenters. It’s one thing to have landed the job, Noel, but you could at least hide your contempt for it as a concept! I preferred Matt who at least seemed to be trying to cheer the contestants up. I blame Noel and his sneers detachment for the last few crappy series.
Mel and Sue for all their flaws, I know they weren't for everyone. They were really good hosts, engaging with the format, engaging with the judges and the contestants and the humour was just slotted it, not forced.

Noel's disdain for baking and Sandi "I don't watch TV" Toksvig were a terribly dull pair trying to force jokes. Matt tried, bless him, but it was always awkward with him.

Allison will be a great host, but I do wonder whether her and Noel will be too different to work together as a presenting pair.

Reactions: 28

Silverback

VIP Member
@Silverback Couldn’t reply to your previous post. Could you give any more gossip regarding Kaveh? Always thought he was a wrong un and thats awful.
That’s all I know. He was shagging a friend of mine while married to someone else. Gave her hepatitis and she ended up seriously unwell in hospital.

• Wow
  • Sad

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I think Karren Brady aka Baroness Brady was playing to the camera albeit not well when she made that remark. The contestants have been calling her Karren for weeks so it was obvious they would slip up in an interview context if they had to start calling her Baroness.
I agree but it was quite funny.

It was the same with Claud Littner. He was always a tyrant when it came to the interviews but he turned out to be a bit of softie.
I saw him and his in Marbella a couple of years ago in a very busy Hard Rock Cafe. he obviously had a bit of a problem with his order but he was nice with the waiting staff and was very patient. I always think that speaks volumes about a person.

Britbloke

Neil Morrissey owns (or owned, unsure if he still does) a few pubs
Not actual tea but every time I see him on TV, I think of when, at a beer festival, my mate announces to our crowd that he's just spotted Morrissey.

Rest of us: "Morrissey!? At a beer festival?!"
Mate: "It was definitely him. I'll take you over"
[We go over to where NEIL Morrissey is pulling pints of his own beer or something]
Us: 🤣
Mate: :confused:

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Why does Carol Vorderman constantly slag off Matt Hancock on Twitter but happy to have a laugh and joke in person

Screenshot 2023-03-14 7.30.51 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Well there's at least one Irish winner at the Oscars. An Irish Goodbye is such a fantastic short film. It was on BBC1 earlier. We were laughing out loud. I haven't seen the other entries but I'm not remotely surprised it won. If you haven't seen it, it's definitely worth watching. One of the guys behind it is local to me I think.

• Heart

mee43

VIP Member
Very unnecessary of him.
Absolutely. No one forced him to attend, and he’s been around long enough to know the drill.
It’s superficial nonsense (imo) - if you don’t like it, don’t go. Otherwise think of the goody bag, and play along!

House of Tea

VIP Member
Patsy is being completely insufferable at the moment. Positivity overload. I get the sense with her the hippy dippy stuff is gossamer thin. Cross her and the cockney scrapper will come out. She looks really well though.

• Haha