Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also a teen at that time. Blur, Pulp, Suede for me. Loved Elastica but not the same league. As a 14yr old in 1994 I strongly disliked Oasis. Happy to say my opinion has never changed.

‘As a 14 year old in 1994’ has made me feel older than dirt 😭
I always think I’m young and sprightly and then read things like this and I’m like OH GOD I REALLY AM A FUCKING PENSIONER 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Gwyneth has always seemed very cold and ruthless to me(no pun intended) so it wouldn’t surprise if it were true. Funny how everyone forgets that the only reason she became famous in the first place was because she was Brad Pitt’s girlfriend, I remember Jennifer Lopez giving an interview early in her career and saying that Gwyneth had ‘only got hot by association’ or something similar. She was called a bitch for saying that but she was right!
to be fair, gwyneth is also a nepotism baby and her godfather is stephen spielberg (he gave her her first “big” role). she would have gotten famous by association absolutely, but not necessarily through brad. though it was weird when they had those matching haircuts.

she also dated ben affleck for years which might be influencing j-lo’s opinion a bit 🤣😉

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Patsy Palmer’s Instagram account is like a parody. Fair play to her, her drug taking is an in the past, she lives a nice life, and has a great family. But she comes across like a Poundshop Gywnnie Paltrow.

View attachment 2047073
I'm sure it's easy to have such an airy fairy attitude when you live in Malibu and have nothing to do all day. Wasnt she rumoured to have won the lottery?

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
This is what brought me to Tattle! My mum had read about it in the paper and shared the article. I happened to follow Clemmie at the time, but not very closely so hadn't really noticed this happening. I've been a Tattler ever since! I'm sure there will be an influx of new members thanks to more free Tattle promo 🤣

Bit weird to be doing an article about it now though...is someone else about to be unmasked?
Tattle's closed now to new members I think, we're full!

• Wow
  • Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I always thought it was about Princess Diana who was never out of the news. she was rumoured to have had an affair with Tom Hanks hence the movie scene lyric.
princess diana had an affair with tom hanks?!?! when?!?!? HOW?!?! i have never heard this before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member

I might be related to him but that doesn’t mean I don’t despair of him sometimes… I promise you we’re not all this daft in my family.
This will probably turn out to be a brand partnership… Roman Kemp is about as choosy as Laura Whitmore (ie, not at all) when it comes to paid partnerships.

• Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Thinking of Rachel Stevens, the writers of Some Girls intended for the song to go to either Rachel Stevens or Geri Halliwell.

When she found out that Rachel had got the song, Geri locked herself in her car in an attempt to get the writers to change their minds!

• Haha
  • Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
Patsy Palmer’s Instagram account is like a parody. Fair play to her, her drug taking is an in the past, she lives a nice life, and has a great family. But she comes across like a Poundshop Gywnnie Paltrow.

097135C5-4900-4126-945E-31F3B78330F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Ooohhhh Hugh Grant and Ashley Graham interview!!
just heard it in the radio 🤣

bless her - she tries her absolute best and he’s grumpy for absolutely no reason. however tedious you find interviews, if you’re walking the red carpet at least prepare yourself for them and be polite!

• Angry

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I dont like how they target her. Some of the nasty comments men make about her and then you see what their wives look like. 😳😳😳 Dunno just don't like it.
Media are all hypocrite scum, they don't care about anyone - it's just ££ business at the end of the day. Until someone has had enough and tops themselves, then it's "tragic xxx and the bullying they endured from online trolls".... go quiet for a week and then start on a new target.

Reactions: 24

sammiejames

Not strictly Britpop but a similar era - a family friend works quite closely with Texas and Sharleen Spiteri is, apparently, wonderfully cool, charming and lovely.

• Heart

mee43

VIP Member
Why do the Kidmans do that creepy, red carpet PDA thing?
I don’t know whether it’s weird, cringey, or just hilarious.