Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Cate Blanchett has such a rep for being an utter cow that I can’t root for her in anything no matter how good an actor she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Met Geri through work ages ago (before the ultra-thin F1 Stepford wife in white stage commenced) - she was tiny but very lovely and friendly. Also had someone fitting things at my house who'd done some work for her beforehand - he said she was great; made plenty of tea & was really chatty. She wanted Christian Horner & she got him, but I don't think it's made her happy. She had proper bubbly energy when I met her & she just looks hungry and sad now.

• Sad

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I think I truly wasted my life going to university and spending my best years getting degrees.
Your degrees and the knowledge and experiences you gained through earning them will be with you forever and nothing can take them away from you. Looks fade. Nobody can fight time.❤

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I'll be honest; I love Brendan Fraser but I'm tired of seeing him look emotional and teary in almost every bit of press he has been doing for The Whale.

I hope he gets a chance to have a rest after the Oscars!
i feel for him, he’s looked absolutely drained at every event he’s attended. if he does win tonight, which he 90% will, his speech is surely going to be one of the most ridiculously emotional ever. he seems incredibly fragile (unsurprisingly).

• Sad

veevee04

VIP Member
I was shocked too tbh.
She seemed a lot happier, having lots of holidays in Jamaica and ditching that Blake leech.
It's because she was doing so well she unfortunately died, she had been dry for about a month before the binge. Abstinence reduces the bodies tolerance to substances and she downed 2 bottles of vodka. It's more common to OD after relapse.

• Sad

L3moning

VIP Member
Yep a dose of the multi purpose Lupron, chemically castrates and blocks puberty, is definitely needed.
IIRC chemical castration doesn't really stop sexual desire, so people just ... assault people in different ways is probably the most sensitive way I can put it.

• Sad
  • Sick

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
They have announced that they are taking Bake Off back to basics whichI hope happens as the ridiculous challenges were turning me off. I actually prefer Junior Bake Off, the kids are enchanting and Harry Hill is fantastic in it

• Heart
Reactions: 29

thenorthremembers

VIP Member

EddyDarling

VIP Member
I find Stephen Bartlett unbearable.
Tried listening to his podcast once and he just interrupted Mary Portas the ENTIRE time to talk about himself and I'm fed up of his nonsense quotes on bloody LinkedIn too!
Get weird vibes that he's insufferable IRL

LeftoverCoffee

Might be an unpopular opinion, but if Noel was replaced with Rylan, I'd be happy. Him and Alison together are great.

• Sad