Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Hugh Grant is known for being a miserable bastard. Always has been. Remember when he chucked a tin of baked beans at a reporter?

• Wow
Reactions: 27

albertman

The press truly are scum. Take Savile. They knew. Absolutely enough people knew. They may not have had proof but they knew. They’re happy to set up Tulisa or Bruce Jones or whoever with absolute non stories but they couldn’t have engineered something to snare Savile?

• Heart
I had a read of the article last night. The whole influencer thing is a bunch of nothingness. The fact they exist makes the world a duller place. The article was excruciating or at least it must have been for the person writing it.

Influencers have come about as advertisers hope to create an internet craze with their products and people are thick enough to fall for it. It’s amazing the living some individuals can make from it. I’d be happier if they were rebranded as schillers 🤣

Meringue22

VIP Member

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I can’t help but like Paula. Despite her faults. I think it’s a chicken and egg with the press, intrusion, drug, celeb culture. The whole saga is sad from Paula’s paternity to Peaches.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Well that didn't take long. Dread to think why he was recalled

I read something earlier. He was filmed with a mobile phone trying to access a dark web site known for child abuse images.

• Angry
  • Sick

PeteM

VIP Member
Richard X's publishers played it to Geri Halliwell and her reps who then presumed that they had it in the bag. They even got a video director on board - presumptuous or what. Richard X then heard about this, hated the idea of Geri doing it and refused to let the song go to her talentless self.

• Haha
  • Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Just catching up in this thread, but I won't hear a word against Lizzie Cundy.

A million years ago when we were much younger young, my friends and I were in a smart bar Up West. And one was being 'that friend' and drunkenly weeping in the loos about some bloke. We were all comforting her/applying more makup. Lizzie came in , had a lovely chat, told friend 'he ain't worth it', told her she looked great (when she didn't, she looked like a panda) and then bought us all champagne. She was genuinely really nice.
That's very sweet.

A few years ago she did a TV programme 'Our Shirley Valentine Summer' with a load of other middle aged celebrity women and I have to admit I quite liked her on that.

• Heart

Rfl2018

Last time I saw a photo of him a few years ago he looked like a strange overgrown toddler in dungarees and this blonde bob with a fringe 👀 but what do I know 🤷‍♀️
He is from my area, and every so often he will come back for a town event or something, but when he does all the middle aged men with the same shit 90’s hair cut and bucket hats come out, usually wearing parkas over their shorts and foam at the mouth for a weekend 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
I post on various places. Some more sane than others. Tattle has a very unique sense of humour, and while I don't always agree with what people say I don't usually feel the need to respond with verbal vitriol, as I might do on, say, Reddit or GLP. Mild snark is usually fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Anyone have any tea on Karren Brady?
Friend of mine went to an event where she was a key speaker about 5 years ago. Apparently she turned up late, didn’t apologise and was an absolute cow to everybody which didn’t really surprise me, she seems to think she’s above everybody else

• Haha
  • Wow

S4buk

VIP Member
I think you only need to look at the advice (and to some extent off topic) forums to see what a lovely and supportive place Tattle is.

I honestly just try to avoid threads that I think would be brutal e.g Harry and Meghan, KP etc

• Heart

H.R. Pufnstuf

I know he got slated for his grumpy red carpet interview last week but I do enjoy his self deprecating humour. I feel his humour doesn’t work well in the US, maybe he should’ve played nice for the interviewer but I love that This is his favourite film. 😁

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Thinking of Rachel Stevens, the writers of Some Girls intended for the song to go to either Rachel Stevens or Geri Halliwell.

When she found out that Rachel had got the song, Geri locked herself in her car in an attempt to get the writers to change their minds!
🤣🤣🤣 oh geri. how is “look i’ve locked myself in my own car!” a convincing argument 🤣

• Haha