Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Right, as we have no bloody gossip, and there are clearly a few immoral slappers on this thread, let’s put our cards on the table re: Rupert Murdoch.

I’ll do it all for £245,000.
Half day.
No photos or filming.
A little midazolam would be appreciated too.

@LaBlonde - you next
oh my god 🤣🤣

i’ll do it all (including exactly 13 minutes of spooning afterwards providing he doesn’t speak to me during) for £500k. if he wants to speak to me during, then £600k. yes my dazzling conversation is worth 100k.
mid afternoon only.
alcohol of my preference must be provided.
no filming. if he wants a photo, another £200k.
he cannot tell anyone else about it. if he does, £100k per person told.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alison Hammond must have a bloody good agent. She’s everywhere. I don’t mind her, but not all over everything. I hate tv for that. They get one person and that one person gets all the gigs. Same as the others who have lingered - Schofield, Ant n Dec, Willoughby etc.

Josie Gibson would have been better on Bake Off.

he also (as posted above) went on to abuse and be violent towards multiple other women. not really the actions of a man who “fought back on one occasion”.
Yes!

I did type a whole lengthy post and deleted it in the end. People like him lie. They try and make themselves out to be the victim when really they are just awful, abusive assholes. His account is such raging bollocks that I've found it quite *whispers quietly* triggering.

• Heart
Yeah I met Geri about 2 years before she met Horner and she was full of life and bubbly. Met her a few times since and she was very proper and a bit stand offish. Big personality change but I don't know if she was ever happy.
I quite literally bumped into her and George Michael at the after party for the final episode of Absolutely Fabulous many years ago. I was wearing stupidly high-healed boots and tripped going up the stairs. I reached out to grab something to stop myself getting really hurt and it turns out I grabbed George's tweed coat and nearly took him down with me. He was very gracious about it but Geri was cowering behind him being quite odd. Almost like she was trying to hide. I was too flustered about making an arse of myself to work out what was wrong with her. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

MediumLoad

Chatty Member
I met her in a supermarket in Glasgow South Side when my son was a baby. She was lovely, told me my son was cute, and autographed my reciept (which I promptly lost...).

Friends of mine were in a Camden pub with their baby son who got the full-on "Who's the cutest baby ever? You are!" routine from Mick Jones of The Clash.

• Heart
  • Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
I don’t mind Alison Hammond, but Bake Off has been toss for years. Let it die.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I read something earlier. He was filmed with a mobile phone trying to access a dark web site known for child abuse images.

Someone like that just needs to be put down. They are never going to change or stop.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Wasn’t it Mel and Sue who were so protective of of the bake off contestants that they didn’t want them crying to be shown on tv?

When anyone was crying, they would go and comfort them, and throw in some swear words so the footage couldn’t be used.
Yes it was. They were delightful in looking after the contestants.

• Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
Media are all hypocrite scum, they don't care about anyone - it's just ££ business at the end of the day. Until someone has had enough and tops themselves, then it's "tragic xxx and the bullying they endured from online trolls".... go quiet for a week and then start on a new target.
Can confirm, am from a red top media background. One incident sticks out- there was a guy killed a few roads from the office- body parts all over the road (collision with a truck). Photographers leapt straight into action taking photos of the mess on the road and journos at the scene getting the deets. On the one hand I get it, that’s their job…. But on the other, where’s your humanity. Hence why I now work in a different sector.

• Sad
  • Wow

albertman

Maybe I’m at a grumpy age but I’m with Hugh. Do some research woman! He was barely in Knives Out, he’s known for being prickly, so why ask such a dumb question?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Eureka

VIP Member
How would LI for older people work. I can't seen anyone my age (40's) sitting around in bikinis all day and shouting "you got a text". I don't watch LI but its not just because the contestants don't interest me, its the entire format feels very contrived and dated.

• Haha
  • Heart

Black.bird

VIP Member
Today I learned that Noel Edmonds and his wife have moved to Nelson, NZ, where he's bought a few properties - one of which is an accommodation provider (luxury lodge).

I knew they moved to Matakana, NZ, some years back ... this was their house:

1679144097035.png

... but apparently he decided to move to Nelson as the energy is better.

Being into woo-woo stuff myself I don't mind him, and thought his observation that Nelson has better energy, was interesting.

He and his wife bought coffee from my cart a year or so ago - I didn't recognise him until much later, when I saw a write-up in the local paper about him being in my town for something. All I can remember about them is they were friendly, and when I asked if they'd come in off the visiting cruise ship, they politely shook their heads.