Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
I can't bear Paltrow. The vag candles and bone broth aren't doing much good are they? she's 50 and looks it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I have a half serious theory that the reason they made Barry Scott shout was to get the attention of housewives who have the tv on in the background while sorting out the kids/ cleaning.
It upsets me so much that BARRY SCOTT is just a character and not a real person who goes around shouting all day.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meehee69

I don’t think that Gary Glitter and other weirdo scum will ever change or be rehabilitated no matter what
There needs to be an island far far away called hell on earth for them to piss off to !

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
What a tune, gonna need to dust off the Erasure records now!
Many years ago in nineties I went club in soho,itvwas a gay club my close friend was gay,he lived in London so he took me to this club,everybody dancing,I started to dance and this lovely guy,started to join in with me,he was such a lovely guy,It was Andy Bell,lovely friendly guy.I didn’t realise till my friend told me,I loved their music as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Sad news
I was really sad to hear about Sam today, but the piece on the BBC website is much better than the DM article, and includes a quite funny anecdote about Barbara Streisand...

Look," he adds, "I should've probably called this book, Spilling the Beans, because some beans I probably shouldn't have spilled and one of them was meeting Barbra Streisand."
He was flown to meet her in a hotel suite in New York in the early 1980s, to discuss a role in her film Yentl.
While he says he has always admired her, he admits: "I've never enjoyed her singing."
So when she sang not one, but two, songs from the film, at full volume from a distance of about five feet away from him, he was, he says, "in a state of shock and dismay."
🤭

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
The media were awful to Amy Winehouse as well (I remember the DM comments section gleefully ripping her to shreds) - I just saw a young person who was in a lot of pain who couldn't cope well. That all changed when she died, of course (from the press and the public).

I felt sad for Amy - so young, so talented and she seemed really feisty when she first appeared on the scene.

Paula Yates had been clean for two years when she took her fatal heroin overdose and as her body wasn't dependent it killed her, according to the Paula documentary. Similar to Amy.

Hugs to you Silverback and anyone feeling a bit fragile at the moment (I have my bad days myself). I don't take drugs or drink as I figure my brain is technicolour enough as it is!

• Heart

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I think Bella Ramsey is a good actress but she's been fully taken in by the gender bollocks and admits to wearing chest binders. So she's not all that sensible.

She's said she gets excited when someone calls her "he".

I'm hoping Pedro Pascal wasn't encouraging it.

• Sad
  • Angry

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I was going to say the same about Paula Yates. I remember when she died, I think it was The Sun had a big headline saying ‘Paula - the pain is finally over’. I remember thinking that that was a bit fucking rich, considering they caused a lot of the pain.

evie1975

VIP Member
A million, from behind and I wear earplugs. He has to wear a maid’s outfit so that if any photos are leaked - the attention is on him. 🤣

• Haha

marsaud

I have some Brian Molko tea. Twenty odd years ago, so 97 or 98 roughly, I had an acquaintance who lost her virginity to him. Up the bum. She went to a gig and met him afterwards. We were all pretty shocked as it seemed strange to have anal before anything else.

• Wow
  • Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
Geri is the prime example of immense ambition and miniscule talent. It's sad that we reward the former time over and over again. Desperation is never attractive.

Despite all of that, I do hope she has a better self image these days. When she was at her skinniest, she had a meeting with some producers for an album that never happened. The first thing she said was "Apologies for how I'm looking today, I'm having a fat day". There wasn't an ounce of flesh on her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Tattle is probably the nicest forum I’ve ever posted on. And I’ve been on most of them. Digital Spy for years, the old channel four forums, Mumsnet and Dotmusic (god remember that!).

• Heart

SaintLeo

VIP Member
I was a teenager when the Big Breakfast was launched and I thought it was the best thing ever! I don’t think I realised until watching the Paula documentary this week though what a great interviewer she actually was. At the time it just seemed all a bit of fun but watching back now she was so good at what she did. And that on the bed interview with Michael Hutchence was absolutely 🔥🔥!

warmweather

Reminds me of Joey Tribbiani when Elle Mcphearson's character hangs the Anne Geddes picture up:
'Look, I don’t know this baby. I don’t know if she’s a famous artist or not.”

• Haha