Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Aiden Turner will be Tiggy's dad ... I know she's supposed to be young but how young are they going? :ROFLMAO: I won't complain too much because I'll be watching for Aiden anyway.

I see Jilly's latest book 'Tackle' has been delayed because the publishers wanted more sex.
She's meant to be 18.
Screenshot_20230322_205214_Google.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2

KMAWeasel

She was being a diva on SNT though, sitting in her car and refusing to stay until the producer convinced her by saying it was an early start. Obviously only the “talent” get a hotel room booked for the then. If it’s an early start for the crew they just have to lump it and travel in from home, no doubt to start work while the ‘talent’ is still in bed getting their beauty sleep
I work in tv, and this is how it usually works, annoyingly

L3moning

VIP Member
I'm now imagining, due to previous collaboration, Phoebe Bridgers playing a gender swapped Felix Leiter 😅

• Haha

S4buk

VIP Member
His wife is meant to be lovely. I know someone who deals with her regularly. There was something posted on here (I think?) and they both came across badly so who knows?
---

Yeah me too. It was shocking
I really tried to stay away from what happened at the time because I was huge Rihanna fan and also felt it could trigger some stuff that was going on personally at the time. Without being super crass can anyone link me?

Lazarus

VIP Member
Went to watch Suede last week. Brett has so much stage presence. 😍 Knackers me out just watching him 😂
I went on Saturday night and thought the same. Also don’t know how he can still have the energy and enthusiasm to really go for it on songs that are now 30yrs old.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I find it creepy that Jamie Lee Curtis has a photo of a naked child that she’s not related to in her office. I’m not saying she’s a pedalo or anything but I find it odd.
Whose child is it?
Probably quite innocent but these days the optics of doing that are so wierd. Imagine if it was a man her age doing the same.

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Loving the brit pop chat. Ironically there's a brit pop doc on ch 5 tonight. Had totally forgotten about Menswear.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I love Tattle Life...digital spy used to be quite nasty is it still going 🤔...
Only just. It’s very quiet these days. There was a huge cock up a few years ago where everyone had to re register but it went wrong and lost of long term posters couldn’t so I’m assuming just left. They’ve also closed Showbiz and General Discussion, probably because they didnt want to have to moderate thrm.

L3moning

VIP Member
how can you be in a committed relationship with someone else’s husband?
"It's no / business of mine / if they can love more / than one at a time" 🤷‍♂️

More seriously, I know people who would say that, although it's not exactly a sensible idea.

Meringue22

VIP Member
I remember when Alison was on my local BBC station, WM. (West Midlands lol)With Daz Hale. Always very down to earth and funny. When she left I had no idea that within a few years she round be everywhere lol
And her accent isn't much different to mine😬...if that's a good thing, I don't know 🙈🤣🤣
A fellow West Midlander! 👋🏻

• Heart

S4buk

VIP Member
Tattle is probably the nicest forum I’ve ever posted on. And I’ve been on most of them. Digital Spy for years, the old channel four forums, Mumsnet and Dotmusic (god remember that!).
oh my god, I think dotmusic was one of my first ever forums.