Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3moning

VIP Member
I know a couple of people who have shagged him and I’m absolutely not in any showbizzy circles.
That does make his song "By All Means Necessary" somewhat hypocritical 😆

And I always claim Brian Molko was the first guy I fancied. But it was actually David Beckham 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1

wkdlass

He’s been a bit irritating lately and seems more shouty these last couple of weeks. I had the same thought. Either that or he’s having a bump of the white stuff before going on.
I *think* it’s the 5th anniversary of his crash this weekend, it happened on my Aunts birthday that’s why it sticks in my head

L3moning

VIP Member
I could more realisically see her being Q (is that the weapons person?). They are usually a more comical figure.
You can play Q however you want. Outright comic, comically serious, geeky, outright serious in comparison to a sillier Bond. With Desmond Llewelyn it varied between them depending on the Bond.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Argh, wish I hadn't looked at the Oscar winner list - The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse won best animated whatever so I'm now going to have to put up with another year or so of people wanging on about how heartwarming and profound it is, when really it's a pile of vomitous saccharine old arse.
Yes!! It’s like instaghandi gone daft that one

• Heart

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
Elastica were hugely hyped when they first came out- one of their first gigs had the likes of Debbie Harry etc watching.

Re Damon and Justine’s drug taking- Beetlebum is about heroin use.

There is a fab film of Blur in their Modern Life Is Rubbish era called Starshaped. there’s some hilarious bits in there of their drunken tomfoolery.
This is awesome. Thanks for posting