Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Janerich

Chatty Member
This is bloody marvellous apart from the casting of Rupert Campbell Black. Why is it so hard for them to cast someone who looks like a Greek God!

I've always imagined older RCB as someone like Rupert Penry Jones.

I'll be watching though. Love the rest of the cast.
ooo i love Rupert nearly called my son Rupert. When i saw his name my heart skipped a beat. He is just gorgeous.

Reactions: 1

JabberHockey

Been finishing ‘You’ this week and fell down a Penn Badgely shaped rabbit hole. The interesting snippets I found involved, and I quote ‘spanking women until they barked’ and ‘probably asked for less sex scenes this season as he was knocking off the girl who played Love Quinn in the last one and his wife out her foot down’.

Both rumour obviously. He kind of looks homeless this season.
Oh, no. I only just got into You, never watched Gossip Girl, etc. I really like his adorkable, centrist dad persona. 😞

2ofeach

VIP Member
Not strictly Britpop but a similar era - a family friend works quite closely with Texas and Sharleen Spiteri is, apparently, wonderfully cool, charming and lovely.
Sharleen I understand won't reveal who 'Halo' is based on......any tea ?

I'm pleased about this as I think Boy George has treated Jon Moss abysmally over the years
I read this too and wonder what happened (again).

I recently watched the programme about Culture Club reforming and going on a world tour, only for Boy George to pull out last minute with a throat issue. The was a note saying the group hadn’t spoken to George since and this was filmed in 2014. Evidently they must have reformed since then

i

Web30

VIP Member
On the topic of comedians...can anyone remember the story of Stephen K Amos and the young fan who he allegedly groomed? I'm sure he (the fan) ended up commiting suicide.
No!! Really! I went to see him live after seeing him on TV, he was great but never heard much else from him.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I saw pulp just before they got big in an equivalent town hall venue in Dublin. It was epic. Cannot wait to see them again this summer. I also love Suede and saw them aswell in same venue.

Anyone with an interest should watch the Insatiable Ones. Its a really good documentary about them. I preferred Pulp and Suede when everyone was on about Blur and Oasis. Seeing how the leads have aged makes me smug as both seem to have aged better in terms of music credibility and general carry on.
Its an excellent documentary