Secret Celebrity Gossip #108

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry didn't realize it wasn't allowed it's basically a petition attacking tattle & wanting it taken down!! I never understand why people do things like this. Honestly under no obligation to read here.

Reactions: 8
Sorry didn't realize it wasn't allowed it's basically a petition attacking tattle & wanting it taken down!! I never understand why people do things like this. Honestly under no obligation to read here.
One of those is how I found Tattle in the first place! An acquaintance of mine had threads about her on here (think she was on 2 or 3 at that point) and posted on her personal Facebook to say how terrible it was that this place existed and please sign the petition to get it shut down. I toddled over for a look and found that nothing that had been said about her was actually wrong, so stayed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

It seems like a move by the creator to get attention to her social media accounts more than anything, 10 people signed in two days so not much interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your probably right, quite a lot of negative pages come up via Google. I arrived here following the Phil Schofield tit show & never left! I think it's a great site & if a thread doesn't interest me I simply don't visit it! No one brings you here at gunpoint 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes I remember that, but I heard the presenter was Jonathon Ross. I think he and his wife have an open marriage. The woman he has an affair with had mental health issues and tried to commit suicide.
Well, who the duck in their right mind would go anywhere near him?? [shudders]

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Your probably right, quite a lot of negative pages come up via Google. I arrived here following the Phil Schofield tit show & never left! I think it's a great site & if a thread doesn't interest me I simply don't visit it! No one brings you here at gunpoint 🤣🤣
Ha me too! I came over here from DS because they were deleting all the treads discussing his coming out. I’ve not been back since.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ha me too! I came over here from DS because they were deleting all the treads discussing his coming out. I’ve not been back since.
Me too. Back in the day, I used to DS but after Philgate it got too censorious

Reactions: 6
There was a thread called Philip Schofield flashes his saggy arse to the world’ which ran for ages and then as soon as came out they took it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Re Jonathan Ross's open marriage - a few years ago Jane gave him permission to sleep with Liza Minnelli who apparently admired him 😂
Not sure if he followed it up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
One of those is how I found Tattle in the first place! An acquaintance of mine had threads about her on here (think she was on 2 or 3 at that point) and posted on her personal Facebook to say how terrible it was that this place existed and please sign the petition to get it shut down. I toddled over for a look and found that nothing that had been said about her was actually wrong, so stayed.
That’s how I came here too. I kept reading how awful tattle was, came to have a look and thought no, these people are quite correct and bloody hilarious with it. 🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I gave up DS when they mucked up the signing in fiasco haven’t been back since.
I’m a DS escapee as well. They started picking and choosing which threads they were happy to keep open and those if you gave a slightly critical response on the subject (e.g. Katie Price or Phillip Schofield) then they would delete the threads entirely. It was when they got rid of the Showbiz and General Discussion forums altogether that enough was enough for me and I searched around for another forum.

I tried a couple but they were a bit ‘safe’. I then found Tattle and thought ‘these are my people’ and haven’t looked back since. That was 22nd March 2021 so it’s nearly my 2nd anniversary

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm reminded of the absolute blind hatred for the BBC in the DS Broadcasting forum.
---
Chris Moyles was a bit of a pig, not just the Charlotte C thing, but the other stuff in this article
Moyles 100% should have been sacked for that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I’d forgotten all about Showbiz syrups (I’m another DS defector). Nothing stopping us starting one here!

Reactions: 8
We should all be grateful to Philip Schofield just because so many of us found tattle because of him!!

All the Madeleine McCann threads got closed down too on DS. Such a weird site.

Reactions: 24
Mystic Meg RIP used to write the reader's letters for top shelf men's magazines.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.